• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Really wanna do an Avengers RP!!!

leif

Hello!! I am really craving an Avengers RP right now, if you are interested either comment or message me
My crush will be Loki
This is my character:

Basic File:

Name:
Victoria Jane Arnett
Nickname(s):
Vic, Vicky, Tori, Toria, Viper (alias)
Date of Birth:
November 21
Birthplace:
Manhattan
Height:
5'5"
Weight:
120 lbs
Appearance: (Links, please)
+ + + +
Personality:
victoria is sassy and very sarcastic, she is pretty snarky and can be really annoying. she is also easily angered and most of the times she acts nice is mainly because she has to be.
Biography:
victoria was experimented on by scientists that worked for her father. when her mother found out about the experiments, she tried to stop him, but he killed her, these experiments were costing him a lot and would be making him more money, he couldn't let it be stopped. they continued experimenting on her until she developed her powers (venomous bite, ability to talk to snakes, pain infliction). they wanted to do more research on her once she got the powers, but she managed to escape them and tried killing her father and many of the scientists there, but was caught by SHIELD. she tried everything to get out. she tried convincing them by telling them how she wasn't a bad person, her father just deserved it. that didn't work, but she was able to get them to let her work for them to work off her crimes. She has been doing that for a while now and while she still sometimes wishes she could get revenge, she has put most of that behind her thanks to the SHIELD Agents who have helped her... and the therapist they made her talk to.
SHIELD Agent
Tattoo(s):
+
Medical Issues:
Anxiety, Anger Issues, PTSD
Significant trademarks: (Like blue skin or purple eyes, stuff like that):
Snake eyes, snake tongue, and fangs
Blood Type:
O-

HERO/VILLIAN FILE

Superhero (or villain) Name:
Viper
Hero, Villain, or Civilian?:
Not super heroic, not totally evil
Powers (If Applicable):
venomous bite, ability to talk to snakes, pain infliction
Weapons:
knives
Weaknesses:
using pain infliction gives her bad headaches (the more power she uses, the worse the pain), Her emotions
Super Suit:
+ (without the cape)

RELATIONSHIPS

Family:
david arnett - alive
caroline arnett - deceased
Love Interest:
Loki Laufeyson
Relationship with love interest:
they are enemies because she is a SHIELD agent
Best friends:
N/A
Friends:
You?, Tony Stark, Bruce Banner
Acquaintances:
Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton
Enemies:
Loki Laufeyson, Hydra, David Arnett
Extra:
-She has scars from needles on her arms
-She still wants revenge deep down, but SHIELD has helped her a lot with not focusing on that so much
-She tries to keep bad things she has done in the past, some things are hard to forget though

Interested!

I can write for Loki. Could you possibly write for Thor or Banner?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back