• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Really Honest Searching For Partner (Soulmate and Student/Teacher MxMs)

AThiefOfSpades

HSS Fandom Rep/Pun Bun/A Friendly Face
Hi! So my finals are almost over and I'm in 2 roleplays. Total. Sad. (This describes both the fact I'm only in 2 roleplays and the roleplays themselves. I like dark and I like fluffy and not necessarily together~)

So, some shit to know before you get involved
  • I'm a dude
  • If we've tried to roleplay before and it did not work out because I suck at getting back @ people I will not try again unless we have established ~friendship~. I am a flake. And I am embarrassed
  • I'm the kind of roleplayer that responds 3x in one day!! And then not again for 2 months!!
  • OOC chat and friendship is excellent
  • You are always welcome to slide in the PMs with an idea and see if I bite.
  • I'm friendly but self-deprecating and super awkward
  • I am not good at writing! I am doing this for fun and that is all! So if you're into good writing and plot and not into the whole ~random-plot-twists-high-emotion-torturing-our-characters~ sort of thing, I am not for you. Skedaddle!

If for some reason you are still interested, here are the 2 plots I am interested in

1) Student/Teacher

"Straight" older teenager (my character, only because I already have a bio for this) is kicked out of his house because his parents take his refusal to get a girlfriend as evidence of him being gay. Panicking because he can't go to school, find a place to stay, and get a job, he almost quits school entirely. Handsome gay teacher (That's your character, mysterious future partner!) finds him hiding in the school, and, taking pity on him for his situation, invites him to move in until high school is over and he can get on his feet. But being in such close quarters leads to not just friendship, but inappropriate feelings between the two. And hiding the fact that they're roommates is making things ~weird~ at school and in their respective family lives

2) Mean Soulmates (Credit to Tumblr, with a twist~)

There is a universe where everyone has a soulmate. And when you meet your soulmate one on one, your chest will glow.

A jock (YC) beats up a nerd (MC) every single day, for whatever reason. Always at school. They absolutely hate each other. One day they meet up accidentally outside of school, and their chests start to glow, causing both of them to freak out. Initially they decide to ignore their feelings- but there are consequences to ignoring your mate in this universe...*dun dun dun*

So, like, if you have questions before getting into the roleplay, this is an interest check, so I'm pretty sure *asking questions to determine whether you're interested should be allowed*. And getting PMed questions takes me longer and is boring so...ask me questions below. And send your bio to my PMs.

That is all!

Okay, I should probably be getting ready for bed but I saw this and had to reply. I read your conditions, rules...bullet points..whatever you want to call 'em. Made me chuckle a bit. So is it safe to assume that you're like a super chill role-player? I'm making this assumption based on bullet point number three.
It's okay dude, I'm self depreciating too and probably awkward as well. I don't know, I never asked anyone. I'm totally fine with doing this for fun though, I mean...that's what role-playing is all about for me. If it feels like a chore then something's wrong eh?
Alright, I'll get on to the point here. I really like both plots you have so we can do either one. Whichever you're craving the most I suppose?
Also, Skedaddle. I didn't think people used that word, very nice!

Pretty much yeah I'm usually pretty chill but if someone doesn't reply a WHILE I will send them an ask like 'we still on?' cool cool

I actually have a bio for one of them so if you don't care that makes my job one hell of a lot easier ykwis?

Eyyy, totally understandable. I tend to worry if someone doesn't reply after a while. Though I can be a pretty patient pringle since well...life happens.
I don't mind at all, we can go with that one then. I'll just work on a bio for my character now then. I hope that's alright with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back