• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom REALLY Craving MCU

Writer_Princess53284

No retreat, no surrender
Hi hi! I am not ditching any current rps that I have going on for me, but I am DYING for an MCU RP either in PMs here or on Discord!

A Little About Me:
  • 25 Years old​
  • She/Her or They/Them Pronouns​
  • The Name is Lynn, but I also go by Toad (whichever you're most comfortable with​
  • Been RPing for around 10 years​
  • Canadian (EST Zone​
  • I do have a sporadic work schedule, and when I do work it is HECTIC but I do try to let ppl know before I go MIA​
  • LGBTQ Friendly! (My characters are all female, but I will play against MxM, FxF, NBxNB/M/F and Very much Trans friendly!)​
  • I have seen everything up to End Game. After that, I've seen WandaVision, Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Loki, Doctor Strange MoM, Thor: Love and Thunder and Wakanda Forever​
  • I am MORE than willing to do AUs​
  • My end will have Romance, but if you only want Platonic or Found Family, then I am down for that as well!​
  • Poly Friendly!​

What Am I Expecting in a Partner?
  • 18+ is preferred.​
  • Please be looking to at least double. I LOVE Doubling and find it easier to find people willing to RP as my comfort characters when I can reciprocate.​
  • I am NOT a stickler for a minimum for writing. Write as much or as little as you please, as long as I have something to at least work with for a reply we are set to go.​
  • Please help contribute to plotting, especially for your end, as I have plots set up for two of the characters I am craving​
  • Putting up with my OOC chatter, sometimes with silly memes that may or may not be relevant. Even if it has to do with Hockey because as of right now Stanley Cup Playoffs are underway.​

Who Am I Craving?

Loki Laufeyson
tenor.gif

Plot Ideas:
1) An Avengers AU where Loki won the Battle of New York and ends up either
A) having a friend from Asgard come to try talking sense into him or
B) ends up taking a queen from Midgard (who turns out to be half Asgardian)
2) A Dark World AU where
A) Loki doesn’t fake his death and Thor still abdicates, but Odin tells Loki and Thor he must be married to take the throne, so Loki settles for a marriage of convenience with his best friend
B) Instead of being imprisoned, Loki is arranged to marry an old childhood playmate who is a princess of Olympia
3) A Loki series AU where instead of Sylvie, the variant is an old friend/lover of Loki’s that ended up being seized after Loki’s death at the hands of Thanos.
Or Another plot that can be discussed or otherwise

James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes OR Steve Rogers
tenor (1).gif
Plot Ideas
1) Bucky was happy before he was deployed. Engaged to the love of his life, but long considered dead after he had returned as the Winter Soldier. But, when Steve returned the Stones after Endgame, he either A) Returns with Bucky's doll or B) Sends Bucky's doll in his stead. (Optional substitution: Bucky's flame could also be involved with the Howling Commandos)
2) Bucky's been struggling with returning to normal (Either after breaking away from HYDRA after CA: TWS or Post-Endgame), in doing so he moves into a new apartment, which is where he meets his new neighbour, who introduces him to life again. (this neighbor can optionally be related to an old war flame/old comrade of Bucky's.) (This is also the plot idea that can work with Steve)
3) The Winter Soldier is on the hunt for a HYDRA experiment that managed to flee them before training is complete. HYDRA sends the asset out after her.

Pietro OR Wanda Maximoff (Or both.)
200.gif

**I don't really have many plot ideas aside from an OC, but I do wish to put a preemptive TW for this OC for past CSA, Parental Death, Kidnapping and other Abuse, Please do not ask to plot for this OC if any of these topics included in her backstory upset you**

Who Do I Have Experience Playing?
  • Tony Stark
  • Steve Rogers*
  • Clint Barton
  • Thor Odinson
  • Natasha Romanov
  • Bucky Barnes*
  • Loki Laufeyson*
  • Sam Wilson
  • Bruce Banner
  • Peter Parker (Namely Tom Holland's Peter, but I can attempt Tobey's for you :)
  • Baron Helmut Zemo
  • Deadpool (Yes, he's not technically MCU *cough* yet *cough* but I'm counting him)
* Please do not be afraid to ask for these characters even if they are my comfort characters, I HAVE NO PROBLEM with it. That's the Beauty of the Multiverse, we can have seperate universes
**Also Note: These are just the characters I have EXPERIENCE playing, that does not mean if you are craving, say T'Challa that I won't play him for you. I am open to it :)

Well, that's my rambling done and over with! I really hope to hear from you! If not, good luck on the rest of your search

Hello, I'd be happy to double with you if you're down with that? I can play Bucky for you! :)

Hey there, I'd would be interested in doubling with you. I can play either Loki or Bucky if you are still comfortable with playing Steve Rogers. I really like the second idea you had for Bucky but I'd be interested in any of them!

Hey there, I'd would be interested in doubling with you. I can play either Loki or Bucky if you are still comfortable with playing Steve Rogers. I really like the second idea you had for Bucky but I'd be interested in any of them!
sure thing! Shoot me a PM and we can iron out the details :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back