• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic, slightly insane vampire roleplay?

CoRpSiE

Rabbit

Hello beings.

I'm Corpsie. I play some fairly odd but in many cases lovable characters - very Wonderlandish, some of them.

I play males, mostly. Never stereotypical, macho men - more the slightly insane and extremely complex kind. Vampires are such fun... Quite a fan of anything LGTB but it doesn't have to be that way.

I have experience with subcultures, and an understanding of the mentality of vampires which quite possibly makes my vampires realistic, though, you could certainly argue that point. There is a line between the real ones I have met and shared my life with, and those that wander my sleep-scripts and wreck havoc. I love playing with the idea of 'good' and 'evil' - and challenging them - almost Joker-style.

I am a-romantic so romance makes no sense to me. But extremely strong bonds between characters does make sense, and I love this as I thrive on emotional roleplays. I like roleplays where initially our characters are set up to be enemies - e.g. Vampire and hunter, vampires from opposing clans, vampire and human etc. Insanity weaves its way into most of my characters - they are usually rather damaged, and driven to insanity by something - but it's not like they're entirely not there. They are different due to experiences - as am I.

I enjoy creating settings, so you'll never be lacking a fascinating new place for the characters to end up in. As such I like detailed roleplays and well-thought-out characters, with depth. And grammar. Please. I need to breathe while reading or I might die. xD​

Oh and I don't pressure people to reply constantly, because my own life is extremely unpredictable.

With that said, I wonder who - if anyone - shall respond O___O

I love your post!! Haa, and id also love to play with you!! Just send me a message if you'd like!! (:

We're all mad here. 

I'd love to do a vampire themed RP, especially one with LGBT elements. Message me if you'd be interested in discussing further :)

I loved your post. I also love anything to do with Vampires. May be possibly obsessive.  Regardless, if you'd like to work something up just shoot me a PM. 

Ahhhhh you sound like my kinda roleplayer!! I am one for well-thought-out and complex characters, certainly.

Anywho I have a vampire OC, named Carmine, who I would LOVE to flesh out and would be glad to offer him up for roleplay. He isn't as elaborate as my other characters (I only designed him just yesterday) and I feel no where near as extreme (he's a little eccentric but quite simple actually) but I think it'd be fun to flesh him out in further discussion and in building a setting/plot!!

I also like the adversarial approach, and would be happy for him to interact with human, hunter or opposing vampire; I am really very lax with this, and given Carmine has a rather stagnant personality (of which curiosity only breaks the surface) I feel it will make for very interesting interactions~

I also prefer MxM pairings (as I almost solely play males) although I am glad to go any or which way, in the case you wanted to exercise otherwise. If you are interested, feel quite free to PM me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back