• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ready to Rebuild

Travlr

I haven't been on this site in a very long time. My life got turned inside out for a while but I'm ready to start looking for roleplays again. currently I'm wanting to stick with some of my most recent fandoms but I can start to branch out again later, this will be updated when I am ready.

top search: Sanders Sides, in a universe where they can all exist together and physically interact with each other.
Pairing choices: me/you
Thomas/Virgil
Patton/Virgil
Patton/Logan
Roman/Janus
Logan/Janus
I also have ideas for Virgil as a dark side
I have several plot ideas for this one, both pairing based and non pairing based.

second preference: Minecraft
I really want todo something with someone playing Herobrine, and perhaps something cute with this one alongthe lines of Herobrine was murdered for being LGBT and that's how he was stuck in the game, and he lashes out, and my character isthe only one on the server who isn't afraid or hateful towards Herobrine. i accept idea inputs on this one.

"Pairings" can be platonic or romantic and more than one character per fandom can be used. Just the "pairings" are the main focal points of the plot ideas

More will be updated as I think of them

Last edited:
Still looking, would really love something with virgil as a dark side. That would be really cool. Maybe a light side becoming a dark side or pre acceptance angst

A couple ideas I have

1)) Pre-acceptance (virgil is still a dark side and Janus and Remus are overcompensating for being trapped 8n the dark side) Patton wanders off one day while Thomas is just chilling and his mind is open. And he accidentally wanders to the dark side. But being patton he sees the dark sides having their issues and being in pain and dad mode activates not just for Virgil but for Remus too. However being in their parts of the mind isn't safe and Logan starts to get worried. So he goes to find Patton. Logically Patton should be in trouble, but hes not and...

Ya know shenanigans?

2)) Thomas gets so overwhelmed about right and wrong that Virgil starts to get too overwhelmed. Then he snaps back into full blown paranoia. Thomas agonizes over every decision. None of the others can do their jobs until Janus recognizes the behavior recruits some help to talk to Virgil and help him escape. And my version of Paranoia is an entirely different side of Virgil that he can barely control. Like if sides could have did that's what it'd be like. And Virgil cannot escape back to front without help.

3)) Thomas takes Logans advice and goes to see a Therapist. He doesn't tell the therapist that his sides exist but he does mention depression and anxiety. He is given Anxiety meds and Virgil is locked away in the deep recesses of his mind, away from everyone else. They all think he is dead. He should be. Hes weak and starving and alone but hes still there. The others try to move on without him. Maybe they find him, maybe they dont. But Thomas stops coming to see them too after a while.

4)) Patton starts to get overwhelmed by everything he thought he was supposed to know. One day he snaps and starts to control everything. And everyone. Virgil is in his room complain about it and Patton overhears him. No one is allowed to question him. No one is allowed to complain. Patton...isnt very happy.

5)) same concept as 4 but instead it focuses on him attacking Remus for being "nasty" and perhaps Janus tries to step in.

If any of these interest you message me^-^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back