• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ⋆✩ ☆ Reach for the S t a r s

GiannaCoco said:
Hey wait! Am I still in this? Cause I'd be extremely happy to still be in this.
And I haven't checked in because you know, with all the I was being rude and disappeared for a whole month thing, I thought that this was gone and stuff...
Hey Gianna! :) Yup, you're still in this! This was kind of slow for a bit but if you're up for it, I'd be happy to have Cassie back as a guitarist. LOL That way Klara and Saul can be official frenemies (or just enemies).

Anyways, to get this rolling again, :) we got to move on from the intro guys. Lol no rush though, I know school and work sucks. :( Especially school.

OKAY so I think tomorrow is my worst day in the week, so once I get past my classes and cram reading ~120 pages of things, I should be able to get a post up. C: !

(Frenemies? Enemies? Who knows? I certainly don't.)

ALSO would it be possible to put some of the inactive characters in spoilers in the sign-up, again? It's just that some of the pictures are so big and it takes so long to scroll through that page lol which I do more frequently than I care to admit D'8

Last edited by a moderator:
Pine said:
OKAY so I think tomorrow is my worst day in the week, so once I get past my classes and cram reading ~120 pages of things, I should be able to get a post up. C: !
(Frenemies? Enemies? Who knows? I certainly don't.)

ALSO would it be possible to put some of the inactive characters in spoilers in the sign-up, again? It's just that some of the pictures are so big and it takes so long to scroll through that page lol which I do more frequently than I care to admit D'8
Sounds like a plan! ;) I'll go ahead and do that after my midterm tomorrow.

I know, :< what am I doing on rpnation when I have a midterm tomorrow?

Because procrastination is what I do best, I went ahead and put all the inactive ones in spoilers. ( :D )

Time to brush up on character info because I'm dangerously close to actually forgetting who Lillian is as a character. I am so ashamed of myself.

Pine said:
to scroll through that page lol which I do more frequently than I care to admit
(stealth high-five, because I do that too. A lot.)

That aside, whoo! It's good to be back.

*wiggles hands* I've started writing my intro, so it's def getting done today, probably after I'm done with class. For real this time lmao.

Okay... scratch that. I need a nap stat, but considering it's after nine at night, that nap is probably going to turn into me sleeping for the night. Tomorrow though! Hopefully nothing else comes up that's too urgent or w/e. 8'DD

but the post is on the way no worries i know i've said that a million times but i mean it for real now

Woohoo! Sorry for the lack of replies guys. I had an ochem exam(brutally murdered me by the way) this morning so now I'm free as a bird. Lol ;D I'll go off and have Klara annoy everyone. Lol I just realized that Leah is still asleep.

It's all good! C: I probably shouldn't be spending as much time online as I have been, haha *SWEATS*

Looking for to it. eeeeee i'm excited now

Those post are so much gold. I am smiling as I read them but inside I'm probably almost crying at how beautiful everything is.

Seeing that there are a few conversations Lillian has to respond to already, I suppose I'll start work on a post while we wait for Leah.

I know how you feel eheu, omg. I'm so pumped to reply I wrote down some notes just so that I don't forget things. Klara's teasing oh lordy lord. 8'DD

@eheu @Pine

LOL ;D Klara is just messing with Saul but Lilian sleeps with him so she gets to be part of the harassment as well. Poor guys, they probably had enough of her. xD

lilian is yet another civilian causality; an unfortunate byproduct of The Great Bass War (2k15/6)

Right?! LOL. Klara is determined to rise victoriously as she takes down everyone else along the way. xD

yo okay so the other day i was thinking of how logically we could rationalize the banning of music to have ever occurred. basically what i came up with was that pop music and other genres were becoming increasingly vulgar in both lyrics and imagery, and so there was some push from conservative thinkers/those with traditional values to put an end to this. so maybe they put a hard ban on rock bands, pop bands and what have you, though perhaps with the exception of things such as orchestras? and like electronic music can probs be vulgar too but for the most part in that genre, lyrics are not necessary.

then after this was all taken away, ppl were outraged, demanded them back etc. etc. leading to our band perhaps on the condition that they keep it clean, ergo the main reason why i would argue that they seem more... conventional? bc last i checked they were still an indie band. then so forth with the traditional peeps taking a healthy dosage of chill pills so all those other genres are being slowly and gradually integrated back into society & shit. how does that sound? any holes with that proposal that still needs to be explained?

loll I'll take a look once school is over. The professor is eyeing me like crazy. It looks good so far but I only went through a couple sentences. >~<

FirePolaris said:
Are we waiting on @NessieAlways before anyone else post?
@NessieAlways: How are you doing? Hopefully lol you're still alive from exams. Come back to us soon. <3
I'm still alive but I can't say the same for my soul.

I feel so emotionally and physically drained.

I swear college is like the legal version of the Holocaust.

Anywho testing week is over for now so I'll be jumping back in tomorrow well rested and hopefully without writer's block!

I have a couple of Rps to reply to, so I'll try to get a reply sometime before Valentine's weekend =)

NessieAlways said:
I'm still alive but I can't say the same for my soul.
I feel so emotionally and physically drained.

I swear college is like the legal version of the Holocaust.

Anywho testing week is over for now so I'll be jumping back in tomorrow well rested and hopefully without writer's block!

I have a couple of Rps to reply to, so I'll try to get a reply sometime before Valentine's weekend =)
;( A tarnished soul is the proof of a college student. We've earned it. -sobs- I can see my future in you, in roughly a week, when midterm starts again.

Anyways, :( hopefully you get the chance to rest up and everything. <3 Welcome back to Earth.

Still idling around here. A bit busy with some things as well at the moment, so I don't particularly mind the wait; but just signing in to say that I haven't disappeared.

Still Alive!

Haven't had time to sit down and start writing for Leah, but I am in fact alive!

I was going to write during the weekend, but my parents came over and my aunt had a party and I got stuck baby sitting...

Long story short, my computer was one click away from turning into a leapfrog tablet *Shudders*

Kids are drawn to technology like bugs are to zappers.

Only in this case death came to them by a slap on the wrist if they tried to get near my babylaptop.

Anywho I'll be writing a little bit everyday and then hopefully have something decent to post in a few days =)

ayeee, looking forward to it! take ur time nessie, s'all good, we can wait. hope irl things are going well for you. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back