• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ⋆✩ ☆ Reach for the S t a r s

Bwahahhaaa! Klara and her dirty minded assumptions. //cough// Anyways, I should have a post up by tonight.

The setting will be the usual one where they'll wake up to Kade's messages or they already know about his plans since they're all night owls who read it when it sent it at 2 in the morning. I know we have done the whole "waking up" scenario before so if you're feeling lazy, you're free to copy and paste that post. Anyways, after the first round of post, Gustave and his fancy car will pick us up and drop us off. Then fancy outfits will be tossed on and the interview will occur.

I'm leaving your rumors/scandals questions up to you. We've discussed some of it over the OOC so your reporters can grill a few of you about it. Whatever else you have in store is also up to you. We also know how reporters like to talk over each other so there might be two questions thrown out at the same time at the end of my posts. While you can ignore the questions, it's best to answer all of them so Kade doesn't target you.

Anything that has been mentioned with Ben I agree with :D

And sorry guys for being kind of quiet ;n ;

Hey guys! Klara will be up. Omg, I can't believe I'm procrastinating on posting as well but I was trying to look up the new disney marvel tsum tsum collection. Okay I'll try to get Klara up now. xD

FirePolaris said:
Hey guys! Klara will be up. Omg, I can't believe I'm procrastinating on posting as well but I was trying to look up the new disney marvel tsum tsum collection. Okay I'll try to get Klara up now. xD
Ah tsum tsum!

Does are adorable!

NessieAlways said:
Ah tsum tsum!
Does are adorable!
My friend got me completely obsessed with them. Disney is having a 25% off Friends and Family discount so we're going to hunt for some tsum tsums and cute "Anger" cups. Have you seen the Captain America one? He got a shield on his back!

FirePolaris said:
My friend got me completely obsessed with them. Disney is having a 25% off Friends and Family discount so we're going to hunt for some tsum tsums and cute "Anger" cups. Have you seen the Captain America one? He got a shield on his back!
I have!

They're adorable!!

and 25% off really?

Gah if I had money with me! But I'm broke as a joke. Is that the saying...something along those lines xD

NessieAlways said:
I have!
They're adorable!!

and 25% off really?

Gah if I had money with me! But I'm broke as a joke. Is that the saying...something along those lines xD
LOL I'm not sure. But yes, until Sunday it's 25% off online and instore. >.< The medium size one are only 10 dollars. Lol but I hear you, I probably shouldn't be spending money. My inner shopaholic self is coming out. Lol

And there's a piglet one. Lol it's so adorable. When I was young, lol I always thought Pooh and Piglet were a couple.

FirePolaris said:
LOL I'm not sure. But yes, until Sunday it's 25% off online and instore. >.< The medium size one are only 10 dollars. Lol but I hear you, I probably shouldn't be spending money. My inner shopaholic self is coming out. Lol
And there's a piglet one. Lol it's so adorable. When I was young, lol I always thought Pooh and Piglet were a couple.
I always thought Piglet was a girl

And yeah they are relatively cheap, but my card declined today when I tried to pay for pizza in school. Thankfully I had just enough ones and quarters to complete the meal xD

I feel yeah, that happens to me when I'm at Micheals shopping for holiday decorations. Which is why my card is at zero now...too much Halloween shopping xD

NessieAlways said:
I always thought Piglet was a girl
And yeah they are relatively cheap, but my card declined today when I tried to pay for pizza in school. Thankfully I had just enough ones and quarters to complete the meal xD

I feel yeah, that happens to me when I'm at Micheals shopping for holiday decorations. Which is why my card is at zero now...too much Halloween shopping xD
Freakinggg shopping. I got so distracted. :( I'm posting now. Or before I sleep for sure. Yeah I was going on Amazon for Christmas decorations. :( I didn't realize how expensive a Christmas tree was or the ornaments. Lolls, my debit card was at 2 dollars once after I paid rent. I didn't have enough money for food the next day. >.< The life of a college student.

FirePolaris said:
Freakinggg shopping. I got so distracted. :( I'm posting now. Or before I sleep for sure. Yeah I was going on Amazon for Christmas decorations. :( I didn't realize how expensive a Christmas tree was or the ornaments. Lolls, my debit card was at 2 dollars once after I paid rent. I didn't have enough money for food the next day. >.< The life of a college student.
I waiting until last minute to buy my Christmas tree last year. I waited until Hobby Lobby had a 40% discount and some extra coupons that came out and my tree came out to like 30 bucks!

In the mean time, I went every time there was a 50% off 1 item or 30% off entire purchase at Micheal's and bought ornaments and mesh to decorate.

Took me all of November and half of December to get everything, but I had my tree by Christmas.

I also made a lot of my own decorations so instead of buying the 5 dollar ornaments, I bought the 50 cent ones and a bunch of crafting supplies.

NessieAlways said:
I waiting until last minute to buy my Christmas tree last year. I waited until Hobby Lobby had a 40% discount and some extra coupons that came out and my tree came out to like 30 bucks!
In the mean time, I went every time there was a 50% off 1 item or 30% off entire purchase at Micheal's and bought ornaments and mesh to decorate.

Took me all of November and half of December to get everything, but I had my tree by Christmas.

I also made a lot of my own decorations so instead of buying the 5 dollar ornaments, I bought the 50 cent ones and a bunch of crafting supplies.
Klara's up! Lol, she's a few hours late but I got her out before I head to bed.

Whoa, :( I'm so bad with arts and crafts. Everything I do seem to look like a ten years old decided to mess with it. I think I tried to draw or decorate things, it just turned out to be completely awful so I stay away from being creative. Lol Oh man, I love Michaels though. I got to go there sometime. D: They don't have it anywhere where I am, I got to drive two hours to go to the nearest one.

FirePolaris said:
Klara's up! Lol, she's a few hours late but I got her out before I head to bed.
Whoa, :( I'm so bad with arts and crafts. Everything I do seem to look like a ten years old decided to mess with it. I think I tried to draw or decorate things, it just turned out to be completely awful so I stay away from being creative. Lol Oh man, I love Michaels though. I got to go there sometime. D: They don't have it anywhere where I am, I got to drive two hours to go to the nearest one.
There's a Michael's a Dollar Tree and a Hobby Lobby right next to each other in a nearby mall from where I am.

Before I got my car, I used to take the bus there and spend an entire day just roaming around.

I usually went on Wednesdays since it was my free day xD

Now that I have my car, I go every weekend =D

I love it there!

Then there's a cold stone across the street.

Let's just say all the money I had left from financial aid that was supposed to go into rent ended up in craft supplies, decorations and ice cream. =P

I love arts and crafts!

My goal is to open an esty store once I'm out of college and actually have time to craft and sell.

Oh wow when did all this conversation happen.

I see Klara's in-character post. neat. Is the pretty coding mandatory because I'm pretty sure I am incapable of managing that

@Pine : information on how Saul would react to the two-AM text, or to his roommate waking up to it? I intend to post soon-ish (tonight/tomorrow night), and don't wish to accidentally leave in anything that would leave continuity inconveniences for Saul's opening post. Thanks.

Randomly participating in part of the ongoing discussion: art and crafts! I really admire hand-crafted things. Sadly, can't seem to manage to make anything look remotely pretty in three dimensions. Though, I do draw a bit, but even that I work with very constricted tools (I have no idea how to handle any sort of liquid colour, and am terrible at colour in general.)

Last edited by a moderator:
eheu said:
Is the pretty coding mandatory because I'm pretty sure I am incapable of managing that
Nah, I don't do it either. *high-fives when no one is looking*

eheu said:
@Pine : information on how Saul would react to the two-AM text, or to his roommate waking up to it? I intend to post soon-ish (tonight/tomorrow night), and don't wish to accidentally leave in anything that would leave continuity inconveniences for Saul's opening post. Thanks.
Mmmmm I think I'll just say that it woke him up, he glanced at his phone (on a like desk on his bedside?) and kind of half-asleep glanced it over, then just put it back down and went straight back to sleep ehehe.

Thanks for the info, Pine.

A bit later than expected (are my time management expectations ever inaccurate), but got a post up. A post that is mostly Lillian failing to be awake.

Pine said:
Nah, I don't do it either. *high-fives when no one is looking*
High fives

@eheu BBcode is definitely not required! And lol, I actually don't even know how to use a Keurig machine because I don't drink coffee.

@NessieAlways

Take your time! I've been out pretty much all day and using up my LTE.

FirePolaris said:
@eheu BBcode is definitely not required! And lol, I actually don't even know how to use a Keurig machine because I don't drink coffee.
Understood @ BBcode.

And, neither do I; but that's mostly because in my days we did it the hard way we have an espresso machine in the kitchen and grind coffee beans and all.

I cannot imagine at all a life without drinking coffee. I'm pretty certain coffee is at least 90% of the reason I don't pass out halfway into my mornings.

@NessieAlways

A really late reply because I fell asleep but omggg an etsy store. >.< I suck at doing things with my hands but those etsy people are amazing. Lol I bought a few charms, keychains, and crochet Pokemons from there. They're so cute. =DD

Lol I used to live near cold stone in high school. I love eating their coffee ice cream with kit kats. What are you planning to sell on etsy?

eheu said:
Understood @ BBcode.
And, neither do I; but that's mostly because in my days we did it the hard way we have an espresso machine in the kitchen and grind coffee beans and all.

I cannot imagine at all a life without drinking coffee. I'm pretty certain coffee is at least 90% of the reason I don't pass out halfway into my mornings.
Rofl, I feel so old. I'm turning twenty in a few days and my friend keeps reminding me I'm almost done with college. T^T I'm not sure if coffee works on me, maybe it's those darn starbucks coffee fraps don't have real coffee or something. D: I can't really drink bitter things so I just go to class and pray I don't zone out. Lol

FirePolaris said:
@NessieAlways
A really late reply because I fell asleep but omggg an etsy store. >.< I suck at doing things with my hands but those etsy people are amazing. Lol I bought a few charms, keychains, and crochet Pokemons from there. They're so cute. =DD

Lol I used to live near cold stone in high school. I love eating their coffee ice cream with kit kats. What are you planning to sell on etsy?

Rofl, I feel so old. I'm turning twenty in a few days and my friend keeps reminding me I'm almost done with college. T^T I'm not sure if coffee works on me, maybe it's those darn starbucks coffee fraps don't have real coffee or something. D: I can't really drink bitter things so I just go to class and pray I don't zone out. Lol
I do play charms, holiday wreaths, crochet dolls, and I'm starting to sew =)

My little Leah's faceclaim is a spokesperson for Kohls! =P

Watching the voice and just a saw a commercial where's she's talking trends =D

I'm so proud of her xD

NessieAlways said:
Grumpy Pants ^_^
This.

NessieAlways said:
next were they going to join a barber shop quartet?
Also, why not?

Sasil said:
“Go back to sleep it’s just Kade trying to ruin our lives.”
Sasil said:
“Klara remind why it’s a crime to kill someone because I am pretty close to do just that.”
Sasil said:
“I need a smoke.” He sighed before looking to Lillian. “Sorry, morning.”
And Ben has the best lines.

About that reference to Dante near the beginning of Ben's post though: I thought Dante's existence wasn't a thing anymore?

@eheu

Hehe Ben has sass in the morning don't ya know?

Damnit did I leave a reference to Dante in that? ( I may or may not have reused my responce from the first one)

Ignore that please D;

Sorry for the confusion guys ;n ;

Wow this has been really quiet.

How has everyone's weekend/week been going? Hopefully better then mine e.e

Users who are viewing this thread

Back