• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Reach for the Galaxy

Should we add character sheets as well?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm currently working on a "character development" piece. No formal challenges will be issued by the Gozai at this time, however bids for alliance are highly welcome.

[QUOTE="The Creator Prime]I'd love it if you further developed plots in PMs ;D

[/QUOTE]I feel this is relevant as a "first move"; I'm sharing a tale relevant to establishing how Gozai goes to war (it serves a similar purpose to "Era Of The Phoenix").

I as well. I have a youngling home from school for Christmas vacation so my RP availability is really tight for the rest of the year.

To explain what's going on, the Barasts the two Icarusians met decided to retreat back into the outpost. Another race contacted them and the Barasts are trying to get more information on what to do with two first contacts on the same day. It won't be as easy as pie for them. First impressions are last impressions.

@NecroKnight

[QUOTE="The Creator Prime]I'd expect everyone of similar disposition to report this immediately.

[/QUOTE]
hqdefault.jpg

Yep ... I am kinda busy with xmas

The Creator Prime] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17241-lazarus/ said:
Hello guys! Thanks for the reminder; I am a bit busy with real life + the New Year coming along; but I will post once things get a bit less busy!

As mentioned, my character can be moved or used by Creator or Uber as needed so the plot can advance; the idea is that my character will allow other planets /characters to develop themselves in the story!

Have a great new year everybody and lots of fun!

@Lazarus: Understood. We'll consider what you have stated.

@NecroKnight: Are you becoming lazy? Keep in mind that casual RPs require at least a paragraph or two in your posts. This isn't the easy mode. It's normal mode. This RP in particular requires the normal mode standards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back