• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic RE: A Flower Cannot Bloom Without Desire - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

SleepyConley

my head hurts
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

The Garden Lounge and Recreational Area - OOC

━━━━━━❀━━━━━━

Welcome! I bet you're excited to be a new member of The Garden. Here at the lounge and recreational area you can help yourself to all kinds of relaxing refreshments for our members to enjoy. We have a bar, gym, spa, in-ground pool and hot tub, a cafeteria and buffet (members don't have to pay for food), and so much more!

━━━━━━❀━━━━━━

Hey guys I'm so excited that you've made it to the OOC thread. I've spent a bit of time brainstorming this world and I hope you all enjoy it. If you have any questions about literally anything, please go ahead and ask them here! Get to know me and other people and just hang out and have fun! I have so many more fun stories, plots and worlds I'm in the middle of making and I hope I get to see some of you there. This is my first hosted project and I hope I can make some friends. If their is a demand for discord, I'll make one. Just say so, ya'll!

Last edited:
Hii! Finally read through everything and honestly it all looks so cool! I'll probs start writing out a cs tonight but who knows if i'll finish

just curious, do you have a deadline set out for apps yet? I know everything is really fresh so I get if you don't.

Hii! Finally read through everything and honestly it all looks so cool! I'll probs start writing out a cs tonight but who knows if i'll finish

just curious, do you have a deadline set out for apps yet? I know everything is really fresh so I get if you don't.
Yeah, it's all great stuff. I've got the same question too.
No deadline, take as long as you feel is necessary to get your character and stuff sorted. I hate feeling rushed, especially when I have writers block lol so you're all good as far as a deadline goes. However I want to say don't wait around a month and then decide you all don't wanna do this rp anymore. It's all good, I promise, just let me know what's up.

No deadline, take as long as you feel is necessary to get your character and stuff sorted. I hate feeling rushed, especially when I have writers block lol so you're all good as far as a deadline goes. However I want to say don't wait around a month and then decide you all don't wanna do this rp anymore. It's all good, I promise, just let me know what's up.

Sure, man. Of course, one month is ridiculous :coolshades:

Lol no it definitely won’t be a month. I have today off so I’ll probs be brainstorming and stuff for a bit.

Another question: for faceclaims, do you prefer art or realistic? Just wanna make sure before I start looking.

Also, I personally am fine with either an rpn or discord OOC. I’m used to a discord ooc but if more peeps would rather stay on site i don’t mind.

Sure, man. Of course, one month is ridiculous :coolshades:
Lol no it definitely won’t be a month. I have today off so I’ll probs be brainstorming and stuff for a bit.

Another question: for faceclaims, do you prefer art or realistic? Just wanna make sure before I start looking.

Also, I personally am fine with either an rpn or discord OOC. I’m used to a discord ooc but if more peeps would rather stay on site i don’t mind.
Haha I didn't mean to sound rude about the month thing if it came off that way.

Any type of faceclaim is good, I myself like artwork because it's easier to find art to tell a story, more variety. But anything is good as long as it represents what you want your character to look like.

I'll make discord

the parallels are aligning. what's next?
A seed in place of her left eye, which bloomed into a brilliant and shining crimson orb that bleeds tears with the power to heal injuries, cure diseases, and even repair broken objects. In general, the tears serve the function of restoring that which has or may be lost.
her eye shutters like a camera and golden tears print a perfect picture

This is merely going to be for my sake, but also so you yourselves can see who you'll be rp'ing with! Sorry for the tag.

People who have shown interest only: Blobs Blobs leviohsa leviohsa Qazi Qazi XYZ XYZ liostwolf liostwolf

People who have shown interest and submitted a character: Witherking41 Witherking41 Zura Zura myrkwise myrkwise locked n loaded locked n loaded

Four members have submitted a character sheet and I believe Leviohsa and Qazi are in the middle of making their characters at the moment. So that is 6 members, plus me, who will be apart of Team 7. I know it's a lot of members joining which means a lot of reading. So I must ask the question to my players, when do you want me to stop accepting? I could make the rp as intricate and complicated as need be, but if it starts getting overwhelming let me know, I don't want people to start silently dropping the roleplay. Please speak up and let me know, I will treat everything everyone says seriously and any topics you want to talk about here in the OOC I will seriously converse with you so don't be shy!

If we get more members wanting to join, I might make a separate main thread and a new team, Team 8, and the two different teams could occasionally have plots that merge. Regardless, I'm so excited and I absolutely love everyones characters so far.

This is merely going to be for my sake, but also so you yourselves can see who you'll be rp'ing with! Sorry for the tag.

People who have shown interest only: Blobs Blobs leviohsa leviohsa Qazi Qazi XYZ XYZ liostwolf liostwolf

People who have shown interest and submitted a character: Witherking41 Witherking41 Zura Zura myrkwise myrkwise locked n loaded locked n loaded

Four members have submitted a character sheet and I believe Leviohsa and Qazi are in the middle of making their characters at the moment. So that is 6 members, plus me, who will be apart of Team 7. I know it's a lot of members joining which means a lot of reading. So I must ask the question to my players, when do you want me to stop accepting? I could make the rp as intricate and complicated as need be, but if it starts getting overwhelming let me know, I don't want people to start silently dropping the roleplay. Please speak up and let me know, I will treat everything everyone says seriously and any topics you want to talk about here in the OOC I will seriously converse with you so don't be shy!

If we get more members wanting to join, I might make a separate main thread and a new team, Team 8, and the two different teams could occasionally have diverging plots. Regardless, I'm so excited and I absolutely love everyones characters so far.
You could perhaps keep the existing members in regards to Team 7, and have other OCs be in other unique roles.

You could perhaps keep the existing members in regards to Team 7, and have other OCs be in other unique roles.
Okay, that sounds like a good idea. From here on out, everyone listed above is a Team 7 member or potential member. I don't know if we'll get anyone else but if we do they will have to fill a unique role. I like that. Also, if any of you want a unique role, or multiple characters, if you feel like you can handle that, go for it. Message me or post here about the role idea.

Team 8 still isn't off the table either, but in the meantime unique roles will be how we keep Team 7 from becoming too crowded

ALSO If you have questions about how to respond to the main thread please ask here. Also if you plan on collaborating with another character please discuss here. this is a safe space! I won't allow anyone to be mean to you, so ask and collaborate away, I'll be pulling the strings for a bit until the training exercise is over and then after that you'll have a full sandbox and full control to do as you wish and even I can't predict what you'll do so I can only plan so far ahead lol. Team 7 could collapse, however, that is just how the story is starting. Anything is possible.

Last edited:
i’m all for it! don’t plan on having a unique role, but i might have to add a character if Team 8 becomes a reality.

in the meantime, would anyone like to have a quick conversation between our characters before the battle?

yes
i’m all for it! don’t plan on having a unique role, but i might have to add a character if Team 8 becomes a reality.

in the meantime, would anyone like to have a quick conversation between our characters before the battle?

on a better note, who are the 4 main characters because i wanna try making fun little posters. i love making art for roleplays im actually in

on a better note, who are the 4 main characters because i wanna try making fun little posters. i love making art for roleplays im actually in
Not sure if anyone can be said to be a "main character" as of yet, but I will say that there are currently four characters on the CS page (of which one is mine). You could use those.

I would also be interested in this, if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back