• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic RE: A Flower Cannot Bloom Without Desire - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
This is amazing. Thank you for your time, they're two main characters, Eznia and Crown, however they won't be a big part of the story for awhile. They'll make appearances occasionally though. Go ahead and do the 4 characters that are submitted if you want. Up to you! Regardless any art made for the rp will be treated like royalty and will be used in the story as much as possible lol thats so cool Wither

since I don’t have a FC for nina yet, feel free to leave her out of the group photo. drawing without refs is hard. :c

for me at least. i’m sure you can tell since she’s still art-less.

if i’m understanding correctly, and you’re offering to wait for nina FC, then i gotta warn you: it’s probably never arriving. i am not a consistent artist lol.

if not, feel free to laugh at the worrywart. ;)
Aw I love your character I hope eventually we will get to see how you picture them

Lady Taylor Gregory: Being played by ME! Her bloom is a coin that allows her to increase her luck. By doing so she can magically evade incoming attacks whilst bloom is activated. If she flips the coin, keep in mind still attached to her finger via her blooms muscle-like vine, she also has access to two more modes. Tails allows her to increase her speed tenfold for ten seconds, heads allows her to detect if anyone is lying within her current conversation for ten seconds - which is great for poker.

Tobi Dauntless: Being played by Witherking41 Witherking41 His bloom allows him to deactivate the bloom of whoever he touches with his right palm.

Zeek Looman: Being Played by Zura Zura (my lil bro) His bloom is a guitar, with the strap of the guitar beginning to manifest from his back where the bloom is located. The guitar when played produces extreme vibration and very loud sounds and in his current skill threshold cannot control this output.

Evelyn Rosenberg: Being played by myrkwise myrkwise Her bloom took over the place of her eye, a crimson orb that bleeds tears able to restore anything that could be considered broken or damaged both living and unanimated.

Nina Gupta: Being played by locked n loaded locked n loaded "a flash of red draws your attention to what seems to be a series of camera lenses within a dark eye.
  • images and lines of code glisten in her vision, illusionary but tangible — a private network to which she has sole access. nina can sense and tap into ongoing signals, allowing for easy access to websites and communications, though decoding must be done manually.
  • a click as gears shift between normality, green night vision, and zooming optics. her eye shutters like a camera and golden tears print a perfect picture."

The IC thread is locked and ready to go. If they're any visual issues with any of the code I use please let me know. I used 100% zoom and our devices might display things differently depending on the size of your screen. Mobile appears to be good.

Currently, I ask that you four make your own sub-group of team 7. If you want to be a lone-wolf you can, however these are the four currently making a move in the story. When more character sheets are submitted I will instruct them how to move forward until everyone who wants to be in the story can be. At that point you can roleplay with whoever and whenever. I don't expect this training arc to last long, just using it to iron out stuff like this and get everyone comfortable rp'ing with each other. If you make a mistake, or get confused, don't get discouraged. This is why I have this tutorial-training arc part of the story. It's going to be slow for a bit but please don't silently leave, the tempo will get much better when the training arc is over.

The two current characters you need to watch for and remember are Eznia and Crown. They're going to be very important and active characters all throughout the story.

Last edited:
love the character overview! the IC’s looking good on my end (mobile + pc), and i’ll see if i can get out a post out sometime tomorrow.

also noting that nina’s bloom is based off a camera, and that i do not know the difference between lens or lenses! sorry for any confusion about the stars bit; i misplaced it! maybe a drawing would have helped! anyhow, i edited it to the right section (now just more “wow, looking kinda young at 29”).

ugh i am so stuck on power ideas, homies. it's rough out here

psss, we should have a discord ooc for those who wanna have more dumb conversations (if people are up for that ofc)

Might post on the IC thread in a bit, though everyone else should also get on that if they can.

dropped reply! future ones may be longer, but those take a while and i didn't to delay our training mission. hopefully it inspires something. (maybe a fight? i like those!)

edit: street rat gang coming together. <3

dropped reply! future ones may be longer, but those take a while and i didn't to delay our training mission. hopefully it inspires something. (maybe a fight? i like those!)

edit: street rat gang coming together. <3
Hopefully I didn't misinterpret what you posted- but I indeed have tried to engage with it.

We have two more official Team 7 members, I am so flipping excited.

Demian ‘Dusty’ Valéry: Played by Qazi Qazi "His bloom manifests as a layer of dust around his hands. It allows him to magnetically draw further dust, as well as any other powdery substance, towards him. Other powdery substances may include, but is not limited to, ashes, gunpowder, salt, sugar etc., as long as the substance is fundamentally granular in nature. Once he has accumulated sufficient ‘dust force’, or has caught a significant mine of ‘dust’, he can manipulate them to form rudimentary objects and club, suffocate or blind people. Most importantly, however, it makes him pretty good at cleaning."

Hera: Played by liostwolf liostwolf "Created from a desire for control. Rose-like flowers sprout from her back, releasing a pheromone that causes people to hallucinate, making them weak and susceptible. Hera can also make the choice to simply make them “lust” after her. She can cause the effect to focus on only one person, or en entire room, but it is only one or the other. She also is able to make thorns grow on the vines of her flowers and use them as weapons. They have a slight poison on them that simply causes irritation."

ugh i am so stuck on power ideas, homies. it's rough out here
I believe in you, take your time. I won't start on the next arc without you xP

psss, we should have a discord ooc for those who wanna have more dumb conversations (if people are up for that ofc)
Sounds like a good idea
won't be too active but, you can't have dumb conversations without a locked n loaded!
Join the A Flower Cannot Bloom Without Desire - OOC Discord Server! Come join!! Don't worry about being active, just talk whenever you feel like it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back