Other Random Talk *NOTHING CHAOTIC!!!*

If I play the Adeptus Astartes. But, I enjoy reading about the God-Engines of the Imperium. 

If I play the Adeptus Astartes. But, I enjoy reading about the God-Engines of the Imperium. 

.__. why does it keep posting twice? 

.__. why does it keep posting twice? 

And here I was thinking that we were doing an imperial version of all about that bass. 

Really? Sounds cool!

The series is quite noted for it's lore. Despite never having played the tabletop game, i have not so recently, found myself obsessed with the series. Thankfully their exist a wide variety of products that connect to 40K, Including Video Games, an Animated Movie and as i mentioned before Novels. (Which you can find audiobooks for on youtube)

I assume by the title of this thread and the missing other one something blew up.

DID SOMEONE SAY HORUS HERESY? *BLAM*

DID I JUST HEAR SOMEONE SAY THE WORD HERESY? *BLAM*

DID I JUST SEE SOMEONE TRYING TO SEARCH FOR HERESY? *BLAM*

Well, shit, it's a real clusterfuck down there. Oh well, nothing better to do than....

maxresdefault.jpg

If I tried, I could put a shit load of Cat Gifs here. Sadly, I think I'd crash everyone looking at it. 

*SIGH*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back