• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Random Stuff & Thaaangs

Kakyoin

Official Nugget tester
Hello! I’m just looking for a few partners to RP with. Please do keep in mind that I can’t respond all of the time because I have a newborn, but I’ll try to respond as much as possible!

~Fandom~
**At the time, I don’t feel like doing cannon characters or anything like that. If you really want to, you can always ask and I’ll see if I’m feeling up to it or not, but I prefer doing OC x OC. You don’t have to have seen the show, I just want something with the similar vibe.**
  • Supernatural
  • Naruto
  • The Walking Dead
  • My Hero Academia
  • Attack On Titan
  • Demon Slayer
  • Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure
  • Bleach
  • Soul Eater
  • The Wallflower
  • WitchBlade
  • Slasher Films (Halloween, Saw)

Original~
** I’ll be updating the list as I think of more ideas**
  • God/Goddess x Human
  • Supernatural being x Human
  • Supernatural being x Hunter
  • God x Goddess
  • Princess x Knight
  • Princess x Dragon
  • Arranged Marriage

~Rules~

• If you want to RP any romantic plot, I want you to be 18+. I’m almost 22, so keep that in mind. If your want a normal, non romantic plot, I don’t care about age.
  • I don’t have any triggers that I know of at the moment. Im pretty much cool with anything, to a certain point.
  • I don’t RP on discord, only on the site. I might do OOC chat on discord, though I do prefer just keeping everything on the site.
  • I don’t mind RPing as any gender. I’m a female, and prefer being a female, but it really doesn’t matter all that much to me.

Last edited:
Hello! I’ve got a couple of BNHA OCs to choose from, if you’d like to plot up something between our OCs!
Or, I’ve got just about the sweetest Werewolf OC!

Hello! I’ve got a couple of BNHA OCs to choose from, if you’d like to plot up something between our OCs!
Or, I’ve got just about the sweetest Werewolf OC!
Alright! I don’t have an OC for BNHA, but I’m sure I can come up with something quick. I do have an idea for Hunter or Vampire for the werewolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back