• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Random Rp Cravings

Deathkitten

I am the Deathkitten! Fear me!
Honestly, I'm not even certain what sort of story-line I'm searching for. I have a number of fleshed out worlds and stories, if you don't want to come up with one yourself, or even if you just want to hear them... I love sharing them, though be forewarned, that discussion will be a long one.

I'm an English major, and I love creative writing. It's what I want to do for the rest of my life, and something like forum roleplay is really helpful when it comes to keeping my skills up to snuff. That said, I'm definitely a large poster. I can post anywhere from only two paragraphs... all the way up to 15 or so. I've had posts span 2-3 pages on a google document just because I was that into it and had enough time to do it... I don't post incredibly often, however. College keeps me busy. On a good day, I can post multiple times, but more often than not I can post around once a week. I prefer more relaxed people when it comes to time frame.

That said, that's hardly what I'd really require, and I'm pretty flexible. I just want someone who can be engaging, who can write significantly sized posts, and who is passionate about being creative.

I want to spend time creating the characters. I want to spend time finessing the world and the general plot direction. I want to - even if we don't end up sticking with it - end up with us both having characters we want to use for other purposes.

As for what I want in terms of story or pairing... I don't know. Like I said, I have tons of worlds I can go over in messages, and I have tons more ideas that haven't gone anywhere yet. I love fantasy sci-fi post-apocalyptic stories most of all, but I'm hardly seated firmly in one genre. The only ones that I'm not so fond of are slice-of-life and fandom. With pairing, I am fine with playing M/M, F/F, M/F, or something in between. I'm flexible with that, and am comfortable doing a romance plot if that's where we decide to take it.

If you're interested, just shoot me a message or leave one below and I will once I see it.

Thank you! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back