• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Random Request Thread

Maxx

A Faded Ghost
Hey there, welcome to this request thread. First of all, I'd like to apologize for any punctuation/grammar errors, lack of proper formatting, etc., that may occur. It is nearly three in the morning for me at the moment, and so my mind isn't the clearest.

Now that's out of the way...

The reason this is named my "random request thread", is because that's exactly what it is. I haven't roleplayed in several months, but would very much like to get back into it. However, I don't have any plots or pairings or even prompts in mind at the moment. This really is just a spur-of-the-moment random thread

So, as I have nothing in mind, instead, have some information to see if you think we'd be a good match:

~ I am a literate/advanced/whatever-you-wanna-call-it roleplayer. I can spell words and use grammar, basically. When I'm actually able to think, that is, lol
~ I can write between ten words and a thousand words (or maybe even more) depending on what I'm given. I'm most.comfortable in the 100-400 word range, however
~ I write most sorts of characters, I'm not fussed. Males, females, humans, vampires, whatever. I haven't yet written any anthro/furry characters, but I'm always open to doing so.
~ I can write most genres. I tend to shy away from historical stuff, however, and SciFi and high fantasy seem to be my weak points. I'm best with horror or slice-of-life
~ I'm a friendly person, so always open for OOC discussion about random shit. For that, I.prefer discord, simply because I'm always on there
~ I'm ghost-friendly. No discriminating against the dead here. Jokes aside, I get if.people wanna drop out without telling me. If I'm really enjoying our RP, I may poke you a few times.
~ The reason I'm ghost-friendly, is because I occasionally have the habit of dropping off the face of the (roleplaying) earth. I disappear, basically. And if I do, feel free to poke me. I will try not to, however, and if I need to take a break, I will always try to let you know.

I think that's enough stuff. If you have any other questions that I haven't answered... Well, ask them, lol.

If you're interested in roleplaying with me, PM me or comment and I'll try to get back to you as soon as. ^-^

Edit One
I have a small plot! Some information is left out intentionally, because... Well, mysteriousness is awesomeness. If you're interested in doing it with me, feel free to reply or PM me!

Fifteen years ago, a mysterious fire swept through Featherfall Valley Hospital, destroying everything in its path. The cause of the fire was never discovered, and the building sat there for seven years, slowly falling apart. Until eight years ago, a new hospital was built on top of the old. This new hospital soon became one of the most efficient hospitals in the country, and people quickly forgot about the hospital underneath.

YC is a nurse/doctor at the new Featherfall Valley Hospital. One day, they get an email from a stranger, asking for help getting into the old hospital below the new building. MC asks if YC could meet up with them to talk about it, and against their better judgement, YC agrees...

Last edited:
Bump!

Still ain't got any proper plots or pairings, but I would really like to play twins. Maybe powers could be involved? I dunno, lol...

Bump!!!

I added a small plot! Check out the spoiler at the bottom of the original post!

Saw that you'd like to possibly play twins and I'm totally down for that! I haven't tried something like a sibling dynamic so I'd love to try it. I agree that powers could possibly be involved, one manipulates fire and the other ice maybe?

Saw that you'd like to possibly play twins and I'm totally down for that! I haven't tried something like a sibling dynamic so I'd love to try it. I agree that powers could possibly be involved, one manipulates fire and the other ice maybe?
That sounds good. PM me so we can discuss further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back