Other Random question of the day

The scriptwriters seem to be good at analyzing current trends.

Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Random question of the day:

Has a video game ever frustrated you to the point where you broke a controller, console or TV?

Has a video game ever frustrated you to the point where you broke a controller, console or TV?

Nope, I can happily say that has never happened to me before. But there were times that I had the feeling of being frustrated enough to the point of breaking something

None of them. Well, I did enjoy that one movie of Christina of Sweden, the one from pre-Hayes code America. It’s queer, the actor playing Christina is amazing.

Why is it that fandoms based on family-friendly IPs are very, very toxic but fandoms based on adult-oriented IPs are very, very chill?

Why is it that fandoms based on family-friendly IPs are very, very toxic but fandoms based on adult-oriented IPs are very, very chill?

Because people have a pre-established idea of those IP’s and don’t want anyone doing anything they don’t like

Because kids can be obsessive, emotional little gremlins, and adults who like the content are often judged for liking kid friendly things, so they also tend to be more extreme in their passion to combat that.

Not at all. I'm more terrified of gen Alpha
So each generation has their kicks but generation Alpha are those who have not lived without internet or an ipad. YIKES
So their socialization skills are literally going to shift the world because they are the first generation who has had a completely digital existence. Or were born during a pandemic. Or missed critical socialization during the pandemic. I think many generations are a product of their parents. I mean, it's true. If you didn't have the proper social lessons from your parents who are also glued to a screen it's hard. Soon gen alpha I've heard may think that looking down at your screen is perfectly normal and looking someone in the eyes is going to be very very difficult. This generation may actually see the entire world go digital and never learn how to turn a page. Yeah that poooooor generation is getting so mislead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back