Other Random question of the day

No answers yesterday either. Hm...

Random question of the day:

Would you rather spend the holidays playing bad games with the Angry Video Game Nerd or watching bad movies with the Nostalgia Critic?

No answers yesterday either. Hm...

Would you rather spend the holidays playing bad games with the Angry Video Game Nerd or watching bad movies with the Nostalgia Critic?

Hmm.

I'm not too familiar with either channel, so I don't know whose company I would prefer. However, I'm going to pick the option of playing bad video games with the Angry Video Game Nerd, because even if a game is bad, you can still have fun goofing around while playing it with someone else and you can probably make your own games/rules while playing to add to the fun.

yes. also because of "fasion" and also because women, being dainty ladies and whatever, don't need functional pockets. her husband can carry the car keys and his wallet. and this fills me with so much rage. all I wear is men's clothes now. and yeah, I'm transmasc, but clothes aren't really gendered, and I would wear dresses if they had pockets. but they don't. so, I suffer.

Maybe. I suspect it's more of a happy coincidence/bonus though. I think the real reason so much women's clothes don't have pockets is to chase specific profiles and fashion trends.

Is there anything you're allergic to? If so, how do you deal with these allergies on a daily basis?
not that i know of. when i go to stores and touch the items displayed my hands sometimes get just a bit swollen and they become itchy, though. i don't know if that's allergies or those items are just filled with germs. wash your hands kids

I’ve got bad asthma. I just carry my inhaler with me everywhere, and pregame with it if I’m going to be out in the cold or excersising.

I'm allergic to seafood, dust, and pollen. I take Zyrtac every morning to deal with the dust (I live in a very dusty apartment) and I stay inside on days when the pollen count is high. As for seafood, I just don't touch it. It's fine enough for me to be around, I've been out to eat with friends who eat seafood with no issues.

Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

How come it makes sense for Bill to be short for William, and Jim to be short for James, but it doesn't make sense for Dick to be short for Richard?

I've always thought it made sense for Dick to be short for Richard. It's just a shame for all the Richards in the world that slang exists.

i don’t think it makes sense for Bills to be Williams. but Dick to be short for Richard is way worse. shouldn’t it be just Rick?

Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

What's one joke from a childhood cartoon that has become painfully relatable now that you've grown up?

What are your New Year's resolutions for 2024?
I'm trying to keep it simple and easily achievable.
For 2024 my resolution is to be able to perform Drunken Madness at concerts. For 2023 my resolution was to at least play it lol it's not an easy song to play 😅

Is it true that money is an everywhere gift card?
Technically yes. You can gift money and a person can buy whatever they want with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back