Other Random question of the day

i've never gotten to see them, so i think they should stick to being far far away instead of peppered in my vicinity when i'm trying to sleep!

There it is, the million-dollar question ;P
If I say become happier, healthier, richer and more successful, will people hate me? xD

Random question of the day:

What's the worst case of Stockholm Syndrome you've ever seen?

I would not say... Stockholm perse. There was definitely an intentional self-deception there. Also, don't have women. This is by far in away the exeption. Most girls I know are decent and agree that this bitch was a user. Guy stayed with a girl that was using him quite extensively. She was verbally abusive and for the most part undermined him, knowing his need for attention and affection. She left him eventually. During the relationship he stayed because he thought she enjoyed him enough to not leave him. He stayed because in a way he thought he loved her. He thought that since she could have done what she did with him to anyone, that he must have been special in a way. When she got pregnant with another guy and left him that illusion kinda broke though. He is better now. She almost fucked up out group dynamic though since she tried to use most of us as well, but we put her down real quick.

Random question of the day:

Were you bullied in school? If so, did you ever fight back against your bully?

Not successfully, I retaliated when the first person tried it and nobody else tried. My little sister never told me until we were both long past school, and I never even realised, but nobody dared bully her because she had a Big Sister. On the other hand, all the schools were small (in one case REALLY small, less than a hundred pupils total) and nice schools with good adult supervision, so there was little opportunity for bullying. Some of the kids got board rubbers (can you say that outside the UK? The things used to rub the chalk off the blackboards) thrown at them by the teachers, for bad behaviour- that was before corporal punishment was banned.

Wow, now I feel old.

I’ve met quite a few. Some are good people down on their luck but trying to figure out the best way to get back on their feet. Others prefer life on the streets to the terrible home lives they come from. Others still are so addicted to their drug of choice they well beg and steal to get more.

Depending on the kind of inflammation, I’ll either ice it or leave it be and distract myself with something

i've never had any awful inflammations, but i honestly just forget about most of my injuries until i exacerbate them somehow, so i would say, probably that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back