Other Random question of the day

Yes. I think the best villains often have a few good points or endgoals, they just go about them in horrible ways. The ends don't justify the means!

I have a whole thread about it ;P
To state the main ones:
-People who get in others' way with the manner in which they walk or stand
-People who cause trouble for others by being noisy, smelly, or sick
-People who don't control their pets or children in public x.x

I have many pet peeves so I'll just name off a few that come to mind.
-Saying "your" instead of "you're", "should of" instead of "should have", you get the idea...
-not picking up after your animals(like when they do their business during walks)
-Spitting on the sidewalk

No answers to yesterday's question, but we do have answers to the question from the day before. Beautiful.

Random question of the day:

What is a pet peeve of yours?
Stupid people who can't figure out nor read step by step instructions that I have seen children figure out. One time one of those children I am pretty sure had some kind of intellectual difficulties.

Car alarms, they should be banned. People who use them should be shot in the head.

Noth8n
No answers to yesterday's question, but we do have answers to the question from the day before. Beautiful.

What is a pet peeve of yours?
you have opened a can of worms, my friend.

Anyway, I've got a particular pet peeve for being told that I'm acting like a child. It's a long story that I don't feel like telling right now or ever.

Also a bunch of others I can't remember.

What's the hardest video game level you've ever played?

In terms of action video game levels, anything involving the Dromi in God Eater 3. The new Ashwrought Aragami levels are also a pain in the ass to deal with. Ridiculously high damage output, weird gimmicks (I'm looking at you Eire Nuadha) and even the terrain is against you (fighting an Agni Vajra in a cramped area is...not fun.)

In terms of rhythm video game levels, I'm just going to say that whoever designed the beatmap for Expert Six Trillion Years and Overnight Story in Bandori Girls Band Party clearly meant for the players to suffer! What's worse is that they later released a Special difficulty that's still at the same difficulty level as Expert (29- the highest in the game). What's the point, devs?
But, if it came down to levels I played on my own...Hey-Day Capriccio Expert. That slider in the second part of the chorus. Mic drop. I'm lowkey bracing myself for Ringing Bloom coming in February.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back