Other Random question of the day

Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Random question of the day:

If you could only save one person from a fire, who would you choose: Your crush or your best friend?

Daisie

Saviour of Floors
Helper
Roleplay Type(s)
My best friend
I swear I have a new crush each week, so I haven't exactly known any of them too long. I've known my best friend for 5 years.

Rin okumura

pacifist by nature
considering I'm already dating someone if it was him and my best friend I'd say both don't like choose which one to save if I can help rather save both even if it means me getting third degree burns.

Murdergurl

will turn your insides into your outsides
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

What's your least favorite food? (If I already asked this question, let me know and I'll ask a new one.)
Probably sushi. I hate it. It's disgusting, and people make such a big deal out of it like it's the greatest thing. I can't get over how there's a couple of fancy Japanese cuisine restaurants in my town that serve up sushi for upwards of $12 a plate! I'm like, "Bruh... it's mostly just rice and fish that they didnt even cook! What the actual fuck?"

Shy2Infinity

Professional daydreamer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

What's your least favorite food? (If I already asked this question, let me know and I'll ask a new one.)
For me, it's a whole genre(?) of food. I really, really, really dislike seafood. A lot of foods I can dislike for the texture, or just for the taste. I've never eaten a type of sea food where I could ignore the texture or the taste because I liked either or;;;

mxthra

The Court Jester
Roleplay Type(s)
brussels sprouts, the bitter taste and the AWFUL texture they get when they're cooked makes me sick

natto is a close second

Onmyoji

HanGuang-Jun
Administrator
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A lot of cosplay pieces lol I don't wear them because they're for cosplay and not something you'd normally wear. But I also can't go to any conventions (pandemic restrictions + lack of free time) and so I never get a chance to wear them.

Murdergurl

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Is there a piece of clothing that you have but never wear? If so, is there a reason why you never wear it?
I once bought some shoes over the internet. Not the brightest idea. They didn't fit quite right, so I never wear them.

Daisie

Saviour of Floors
Helper
Roleplay Type(s)
Sentimental items :)
A shirt my best friend made for me, a shirt from Make-a-Wish, and a shirt with all the signatures from my favourite show.

Murdergurl

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Oh, I almost forgot. I have a Marilyn Manson T-shirt from the Antichrist Superstar Album era. It's a bit collectible, and in decent shape. So I don't wear that one

Would you rather live in your dream house hundreds of miles away from civilization or live in the city of your dreams in a small house with five foreigners you can't understand?

GojiBean

That One Fear In My Enemy's Eyes
Roleplay Type(s)
First one, cause I love being out in nature and away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Put me in a beautiful cabin in the forest near a lake surrounded by mountains, and I'm a happy guy for life.

Murdergurl

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Would you rather live in your dream house hundreds of miles away from civilization or live in the city of your dreams in a small house with five foreigners you can't understand?
who's to say that my dream house wouldn't already be hundreds of miles away from a civilization? lol

Onmyoji

HanGuang-Jun
Administrator
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Depends on the quality of the reboot. It can bring new people to the fandom or can avert old fans.

Users who are viewing this thread