Other Random question of the day

Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Random question of the day:

If you could only save one person from a fire, who would you choose: Your crush or your best friend?

My best friend
I swear I have a new crush each week, so I haven't exactly known any of them too long. I've known my best friend for 5 years.

considering I'm already dating someone if it was him and my best friend I'd say both don't like choose which one to save if I can help rather save both even if it means me getting third degree burns.

What's your least favorite food? (If I already asked this question, let me know and I'll ask a new one.)
Probably sushi. I hate it. It's disgusting, and people make such a big deal out of it like it's the greatest thing. I can't get over how there's a couple of fancy Japanese cuisine restaurants in my town that serve up sushi for upwards of $12 a plate! I'm like, "Bruh... it's mostly just rice and fish that they didnt even cook! What the actual fuck?"

What's your least favorite food? (If I already asked this question, let me know and I'll ask a new one.)
For me, it's a whole genre(?) of food. I really, really, really dislike seafood. A lot of foods I can dislike for the texture, or just for the taste. I've never eaten a type of sea food where I could ignore the texture or the taste because I liked either or;;;

brussels sprouts, the bitter taste and the AWFUL texture they get when they're cooked makes me sick

natto is a close second

A lot of cosplay pieces lol I don't wear them because they're for cosplay and not something you'd normally wear. But I also can't go to any conventions (pandemic restrictions + lack of free time) and so I never get a chance to wear them.

Is there a piece of clothing that you have but never wear? If so, is there a reason why you never wear it?
I once bought some shoes over the internet. Not the brightest idea. They didn't fit quite right, so I never wear them.

Sentimental items :)
A shirt my best friend made for me, a shirt from Make-a-Wish, and a shirt with all the signatures from my favourite show.

Oh, I almost forgot. I have a Marilyn Manson T-shirt from the Antichrist Superstar Album era. It's a bit collectible, and in decent shape. So I don't wear that one

Would you rather live in your dream house hundreds of miles away from civilization or live in the city of your dreams in a small house with five foreigners you can't understand?

First one, cause I love being out in nature and away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Put me in a beautiful cabin in the forest near a lake surrounded by mountains, and I'm a happy guy for life.

Would you rather live in your dream house hundreds of miles away from civilization or live in the city of your dreams in a small house with five foreigners you can't understand?
who's to say that my dream house wouldn't already be hundreds of miles away from a civilization? lol

Depends on the quality of the reboot. It can bring new people to the fandom or can avert old fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back