Other Random question of the day

I don't follow the gaming culture enough to understand what's going on there.

I've never actually played anything from Epic, but I don't think I've ever heard that criticism levelled against them.
That's because it's a personal opinion of mine on Epic Games making fictional characters such as Master Chief from the Halo franchise and Kratos from the God of War franchise into skins in Fortnite.

I mean, I think it would take more than a Fortnite skin to make a mockery of a character. Especially since they would've needed the explicit permission of the franchise's owners to include them in the first place, and those people care about the reputation of their biggest moneymakers.

Oh, it was a Fortnite thing. Never played Fortnite. Never been a fan of battle royales. I only played PUBG for a very short time because I had people from work who wanted to play it together. I don't see a problem with them having fun cameo skins.

Like I enjoy parodies and stuff that outright make fun of said characters, not really going to care if a twelve year old has a Master Chief skin and is making him do the floss.

You okay, mate? You.. need someone to talk to? XD This one seems very... personal.

Not really sure. Would need to know whatcha mean. Is this about pathological liars? Or like... people willing to believe something just because they believe it even if they have no empirical data to back that up and then will stick to that even if presented with contrasting data?

You okay, mate? You.. need someone to talk to? XD This one seems very... personal.

Not really sure. Would need to know whatcha mean. Is this about pathological liars? Or like... people willing to believe something just because they believe it even if they have no empirical data to back that up and then will stick to that even if presented with contrasting data?
Well, it's not really personal, per se. There are a few liars who annoy me though, like Redditors. There are Redditors who run some very slanderous subreddits, and people who follow those slanderous subreddits come to other websites to peddle their lies, and it just boils my blood.

Maybe they believe after a while the lie is their truth in a way.
As they say, a lie told often enough becomes truth. I have no idea who said this originally as it has been attributed to a few different people, but I'd believe it.

The traditional "who are all these people?" I have no idea. Even if I google I will likely not have an opinion because I don't know them XD
Pop culture (?) questions are the hardest for me lol

The traditional "who are all these people?" I have no idea. Even if I google I will likely not have an opinion because I don't know them XD
Pop culture (?) questions are the hardest for me lol
I feel you. I'm pretty much an idiot on most pop culture stuff.

No idea who Sam and Max are so Judy and Nick from Zootopia it is.

Granted I have seen some rather adorable fanart of the two, so XD

Maybe? I don't know I've never met anyone like that, but there are enough people in the world that I'm sure there's someone for every personality trait possible. And if they are, it ain't a big deal. They aren't hurting anyone. Everyone needs support and affirmation.

Random question of the day:

Have you ever met someone in life, whether it be on the internet or in real life who came off as a complete dud in your eyes?
Dud as in holy disappointment Batman? Yes. But then I learned to walk through life with zero expectations and to just meet people where they’re at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back