Other Random question of the day

Yeah. And some are just excuses to give random opinions, and others are just excuses to post wholesome, nsfw or other such images. Memes are ultimately an expression of internet culture, and can reflect its many facets.

No answers to yesterday's question. Oh well. Not sure if I asked this one before, but...

Random question of the day:

What's one show you enjoyed watching as a kid but can't watch anymore as an adult due to how bad the acting and writing is?

Pretty much every show I watched as a kid lol

They're the same, 100kg. Just will be a lot more feathers to reach that amount.

I'm a wealth of useless information, so I'd like to think I'd have a pretty good crack at winning, but I don't know if I'd actually be smart enough to win. I haven't watched the show in so long, I don't even know what caliber of questions they ask.

While the Great Schism and the war that came from that were atrocious and a "wtf" in my mind, I believe it was necessary. The world (at least in that area) needed such an atrocity so that their area will realize how stupid it was to have a religious war as it ate so many resources and people that it wasn't funny. And it lasted way too long.

I wouldn't say so. But many were inevitable, though they might've taken somewhat different forms were history to be slightly altered to avoid the one we know.

I'm sure there have been wars where both sides were fighting out of sheer desperation to continue existing. (The Goths invading Rome to escape he Mongals, maybe? I'm not super familiar with the specifics.) Also, depends if "necessary" means necessary for both sides or just one. It was necessary to fight back against the Nazis is WWII,. but it wasn't necessary for them to invade Europe to begin with.

I wouldn't say they were dumb, more like the things they did in the game were incredibly dumb which also could be a reflection of the players...
In Left 4 Dead, I played alongside a couple other players in I guess the story mode or a campaign, I can't remember since it's been so long ago. This is part of the reason why I skip the whole playing online thing. It was four of us. While myself and another guy were legitimately trying to survive the game, the other two players were off doing their own stupid thing and definitely not helping against the hordes. I'm pretty sure we all ended up dying.

Jak and Daxter. I'm far more familiar with it as I played it far more as a kid.

Once again a question where I don't know who are all those people XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back