• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Random Plot Idea(s) I want To Do

colexicon

Uploading...
Okay so I have this idea and I really want to try it out. So if you’re reading this and are interested in reading the following plot idea then by all means continue and make sure you look over the requirements too.

Thanks.

Awesome Random Plot Idea.. I Think

Genre – Romance, fantasy, adventure

Plot

Muse A is a special kind of fairy called a Wisher Fairy (not very original I know) and she can of course grant people’s wishes as long as it doesn’t interfere in any way shape or form with other people. (think, fairly oddparents) But due to the high discovery rate of her kind, the Fairy Council has decided that all Wisher Fairies be assigned a person, until they aren’t needed anymore. People who are in dire need of assistance and are miserable are given a fairy. They aren’t allowed to give any information about their Wisher Fairy and if they do they will have their memories of their fairies erased as well as all other people who received any unauthorized information about them.

Muse B is a miserable young man who’s been dealt a bad hand in life and has finally given up on any chance at happiness, but then he wakes up to a strange random female in his room he is immediately alarmed and confused. When he discovers that he can have all his wishes granted he is ecstatic.

However, Muse A isn’t. Muse B is her first ever assignment and she was hoping she’d be able to live her life without being tethered to an annoying demanding mortal. The two tolerate each other at best, but when they start to get to know each other they begin to develop feelings. Forbidden ones that can cause all sorts of problems.

Requirements for this plot

Male roles only please.

Please post at least two paragraphs.

Limit spelling mistakes and grammatical errors

Details, details, details!

Please be descriptive

Please be available to respond at least once a day

Let me know in advance if you won’t be available for a long period or if you wish to discontinue the roleplay

Don’t go god mode on me thanks.

Please be creative! I like plot twists!

Romance shouldn’t happen in like two posts and shouldn’t be the focus of the story.

CS is not mandatory you can just jump right into if you’d like.

Please message me if you have any questions!

Thanks for taking the time to read over and or consider participating in this crappy plot.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Another Plot Idea I Want To Try

Genre - Romance, Fantasy, Adventure

I guess this would be considered more like a fandom except its based off of a book.

The plot:

Muse A has special abilities that has eventually had her thrown into an Asylum. These abilities isolate her from others simply because one of these abilities is that she can not touch another person's skin without killing them. Before she was thrown into the asylum she accidentally killed a 2 year old boy. That day was the last day she had in the outside world before she was thrown into the asylum away from people, away from society. She has never known a humans touch, not a loving one. She's so repulsed by herself and hates herself so much that she doesn't know of her other abilities because she keeps them buried deep inside.

Muse B is a young soldier who's sent on a mission to observe Muse A. Rumors have spread about her abilities and her savage and monstrous personality and being that Muse A and Muse B used to go to school together and sort of knew each other, they believe him perfect for the job. He is sent to the asylum and thrown into the same cell as her.

What happens afterwards is entirely up to the participants in the roleplay.

Requirements for this plot

Same as above lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back