• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Random Idea Dark Comedy m//

Pretzel Heart

Afterimage of Broad Daylight
I think all the medications I'm taking I got the flu are making me think this is a good idea lmfaoo
But I had this idea a while ago (around Halloween, during my annual crawl into a hole and watch horror movies non-stop marathon, to be exact)
And every time I remember it I keep thinking it would be a cute, fun little idea.
So here's to see if anyone else thinks so, too.

Muse A is being brought up on charges. His crime? Brutally murdering his wife. There was no one else in the house at the time, his fingerprints are all over the crime scene. It seems like an open and shut case...right? Maybe. But he insists he's innocent. Instead, Muse A claims that it was a ghost who killed her, and he's going to (somehow) prove it. Muse B ain't having none of this shit. He's a cop / detective who has seen more than his fair share of cases like these, and is convinced that Muse A is just another gross wife killer...and probably insane to boot. So when new evidence comes to light, garnering Muse B a nice little arrest warrant, he's determined to bring Muse A in no matter the cost. And, of course, a supernatural-themed adventure between this very odd couple ensues~

I'm very open to taking this plot wherever you want it to go; can't say I've written in horror too much, but I do love it and am always down to experiment. Also I'm okay with playing either role. It can be romantic or not (but let's be real, it would be hotter if it was, right? xD), I just don't do labels for my characters like sub/dom. My only other notes are that I am a Super Serious Detailed RPer (not really, but my posts do tend to ramble lmao), so be able to spin a good thicc reply, and I'm also a complete and utter Shit Lord so sorry if I can't get you responses as quickly as I'd like (mostly just a very busy life IRL which is why I shouldn't even be posting this someone pls stop me--). I do love chatting tho and have Discord or PMs.

And...yea. Comment or PM if interested. ;> Or...not, I guess.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back