Random Dark Souls experience

1 minute ago, Captain Gensokyo said:

RIP my second playthrough. I got demotivated with my cosplay DEX build.

Might pick her up again now that I've been talking about Dark Souls lately, though.

Mirrah set with Morne helm. High endurance and RUN, just RUN

(I'm happy to summon in on any Dancer match for PS4, she's my bae and I can win 1st or 2nd time, depends on how well I do against the Lothric Knights)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mirrah set with Morne helm. High endurance and RUN, just RUN

(I'm happy to summon in on any Dancer match for PS4, she's my bae and I can win 1st or 2nd time, depends on how well I do against the Lothric Knights)

What's a Dancer match?

1 minute ago, Captain Gensokyo said:

Is that DkS3? Haven't played it yet.

Yeah. If you struggle with fast bosses, you'll hate her. I have a video from my fight against her if you like

Yeah. If you struggle with fast bosses, you'll hate her. I have a video from my fight against her if you like

I'll probably dodge most spoiler for now. Thanks though! If I do get stuck, though, I'll consult the video.

What platform are you playing on?

Just now, Captain Gensokyo said:

I'll probably dodge most spoiler for now. Thanks though! If I do get stuck, though, I'll consult the video.

What platform are you playing on?

Playstation 4. 

I'm not looking forward to Nameless King

All of you are youngins, dark souls one, was once invaded in dark root forest, where the cat covenant is? I used blend and turned myself into a tree. The invaders, cuz more than one can invade you in there, so many times they ran by me, it was hilarious.

Against Dancer of the Boreal VAlley, aka annoyingly fast boss in the cathedral who is not Aldrich

Aka one of the easiest bosses if you ask me

4 hours ago, The Mechanist said:

All of you are youngins, dark souls one, was once invaded in dark root forest, where the cat covenant is? I used blend and turned myself into a tree. The invaders, cuz more than one can invade you in there, so many times they ran by me, it was hilarious.

Aka one of the easiest bosses if you ask me

I've played 1, can't get past the Bell Gargoyles. I seem to have this inability to kill the gargoyles in either game, plus the Balder knight on the way is a total ass. Almost as bad as Ruin Sentinels imo

I've played 1, can't get past the Bell Gargoyles. I seem to have this inability to kill the gargoyles in either game, plus the Balder knight on the way is a total ass. Almost as bad as Ruin Sentinels imo

Well, hey, if you're having trouble, I could lend you some Jolly cooperation :3 I like teaming up for bosses :3

Just now, Stickdom said:

Well, hey, if you're having trouble, I could lend you some Jolly cooperation :3 I like teaming up for bosses :3

I only have it for Playstation (Where I'm at Ruin Sentinels)

or Xbox 360 (The Rotten cause I can best every other boss pretty much other than gargoyles)

I've played all three but in DS3 I did a co-op run with my partner and occasionally one of my best friends. 
It's not a random experience but holy shit, hiding from non-summoned invaders was way too hilarious in Dark Souls 3. I was often able to clip into decorative objects and hide there forever.

Basically I am an asshole. One time we did have an invader who came to our world and just sat down. We eventually messaged him on Steam being like, damn, you've got some serious patience. The invader, myself, and my partner all just sat and chilled together until we held a proper duel. I've also been invaded by lovely dark spirits called Donald T**** (because rump is a bad word I guess) and 420praiseit

I named myself Billy Mays, Because I wipe the floor with competition.

IMG_0065.PNG

My Dark Souls name is Don't Kill Me. 

I named my character in Ds2: SOTFS 'Peter'. Just 'Peter'. I kind of want to change it to 'Skrubmeister Peter', but I'm not sure if you can do that in any of the Dank Souls games. Shame.

Won my first PVP matches in Ds2 (3/5~ attempts, not bad) by playing tricky with a bow. I fought for a little bit with a battle axe then switched to a defensive bow style, really screwed with people. Also, landing hits even though they dodged is really fun; the trick is to make them 'jittery' by firing arrows beforehand, then launch just as their roll is about to end. Gets them every time.

Also, why do people have issues with the ruin sentinels? They were on the easier side for me.

anyone wanna fight or co-op btw? I have like 4 million soul memory, message me if you wanna fight Skrubmeister Peter

My ownage of Dancer of The Boreal Valley (Who missed me so badly at 0:20)

(NG+3 Aldrich is a nightmare, had to have a Phantom. I beat him solo on NG+2)

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! If you call now, you can get TWO butt-whoopin's for the price of ONE! That's right, just $19.95!!!

Call now at 1-800-KYS-SKRB!

Dankly-clean foam detergent contains chemicals hazardous for the human body, please do not ingest Dankly Clean foam detergent, Patent 2017.

22 hours ago, Windsock said:

Also, why do people have issues with the ruin sentinels? They were on the easier side for me.

anyone wanna fight or co-op btw? I have like 4 million soul memory, message me if you wanna fight Skrubmeister Peter

They're the first multi enemy boss you encounter.  Only to be bested in annoyance by those sodding rats. 

What's your opinion on Lost Sinner and Smelter Fuckface Demon?

In my opinion - Terrifying to fight in the dark, you need to be on your A-Game against her, She's like Dancer of the Boreal Valley but can utilise jumps. She's the reason I gave up on Belfry Gargoyles because I beat her, cancelling out the need for the key.

Smeltie? 80-1 was the final score. He used up so many of my life gems just to handle his swings. My least favourite attack? That sword plant.

@Husk How did you find invasions around Cathedral of the Deep, Cleansing Chapel? I often get invaded there. I got pretty good at PvP fighting the stream of Moundmakers that I got.  My worst PvP match has to be my time as a Blade of the Darkmoon in Anor Londo. I got chased by 2 Aldrich's Faithful to the staircase, only to come face to face with another two. Best experience was as a Watchdog of Farron, me and two others teamed up to rid the swamp of a person and his sunbro buddies (2) The host walked into a group of spear carriers

They're the first multi enemy boss you encounter.  Only to be bested in annoyance by those sodding rats. 

In my opinion - Terrifying to fight in the dark, you need to be on your A-Game against her, She's like Dancer of the Boreal Valley but can utilise jumps. She's the reason I gave up on Belfry Gargoyles because I beat her, cancelling out the need for the key.

Smeltie? 80-1 was the final score. He used up so many of my life gems just to handle his swings. My least favourite attack? That sword plant.

@Husk How did you find invasions around Cathedral of the Deep, Cleansing Chapel? I often get invaded there. I got pretty good at PvP fighting the stream of Moundmakers that I got.  My worst PvP match has to be my time as a Blade of the Darkmoon in Anor Londo. I got chased by 2 Aldrich's Faithful to the staircase, only to come face to face with another two. Best experience was as a Watchdog of Farron, me and two others teamed up to rid the swamp of a person and his sunbro buddies (2) The host walked into a group of spear carriers

I met Ornstein and Smough cosplayers as Watchdog. We did a fist fight free for all arena(I rolled around in full thorn set).

Playing around is so much fun.

5 minutes ago, randomizedrp said:

I met Ornstein and Smough cosplayers as Watchdog. We did a fist fight free for all arena(I rolled around in full thorn set).

Playing around is so much fun.

Getting gank squadded by Aldrich's little covenant? not so much.

Fromsoft needs to introduce limits on how many can turn up in a world.

For example I was in a PvP match which turned into a free for all, it consisted of:

- Me and another Watchdog

Moundmaker

- White Phantom x2

- Host

- Sunbro

- Red Spirit (Killed by me)

- Rosaria's Finger (Killed me)

Too many and it gets stupid, probably the Mound Maker won.

I did get a PvP and NPC invasion back to back once, just before Curse Rotted Greatwood. Both were Mound Makers so I was confused.

Realizing you can't summon or get invaded after killing a boss in DS 1. Oh and that time where a invader and I got out ladles and started beating the heck out of each other with full armor. He heals first btw.

The Lost Sinner and Smelter Demon were also on the easy side for me, I think I only died to both of them at most 5-10 times, no more then that.

Question to the audience: What is your opinion on DS bosses?

Who gave you the most fits? And who were your easiest bosses?
Most fits was by far Fume Knight, DS2 in the Old Iron King DLC. Followed by Nameless King, Ornstein and Smough, then Champion Gundyr.
Easiest was most of the bosses in DS2, with exception to the Pursuer, Burnt Ivory King, and Ancient Dragon.
Burnt Ivory King was so cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back