• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Randalla Academy of Perils [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
SilverFeathers SilverFeathers hey! hi! excuse me can you not MAKE THE NPCS SO HOT my girl gets nervous around attractive people. idk how's she's gonna function at this point.

Ludus is one of the six forms of love, as understood by the Greeks. Ludus is non-committal, flirtatious love; in the modern sensibility of the word, he needs to be locked up in horny jail because he'll be hitting on everyone in sight.
Oh god Ninas gonna implode

Y'ALL SHE'S FAIL HER CLASSES CAUSE SHE'S SO DISTRACTED
SHOW SOME MERCY

Khestri gonna use herself as a SHIELD i see

Half of Khestri's time at Randalla is just gonna be clutching Nina to her chest all angry like

Khestri gonna use herself as a SHIELD i see

Half of Khestri's time at Randalla is just gonna be clutching Nina to her chest all angry like
She's gonna need the help, it might even make it worse; Luce's flirting and then Khestri is trying to shield Nina from him and she's having bisexual panic like:
4b083860ce0887160de7dd3d46cc665f.jpg

POOR NINAAA

Khestri is full on "wtf are yOU FREAKING OUT ABOUT HES JUST A SMUG BASTARD"

KHESTRI WILL AGGRESSIVELY DISAGREE

Luce: I'm a magnificent bastard-
Khestri: flat out dumps a whole lake on his head

Oh man, I've missed alot apparently. Well either way, I should have my CS up in the next few hours, so look forward to it haha

Oh man, I've missed alot apparently. Well either way, I should have my CS up in the next few hours, so look forward to it haha
Don't worry, the important stuff has either been written up in the lore thread(and put on the map) or has been threadmarked.

And yes, I do look forward to it!

Looking forward to your sheet! It seems we have a good group of people going! Can't wait to see what you cook up Zufaix!

Once everyone is accepted, will there be a Discord server for this RP (or something similar) where we can all hang around and casually chat? Or will we be sticking to this OOC thread for that?

Once everyone is accepted, will there be a Discord server for this RP (or something similar) where we can all hang around and casually chat? Or will we be sticking to this OOC thread for that?
Uh, if I find the time to figure out how to make one, then perhaps. One of you could also make one if you want.

Regardless of whether we have one or not though, I will keep this thread, and the others, updated with anything important we discuss there.

Oh wow. There's already lots of sheets and OOC. Nice. I just started to think about concept. What is the difference between south and north Quidor?

Oh wow. There's already lots of sheets and OOC. Nice. I just started to think about concept. What is the difference between south and north Quidor?
Apart from the geographical differences shown on the map, and the tiny blurb I put about the civil war, who knows. You can flesh out the lore of Quidor, and its cultural differences or whatnot, if you wish.

Uh, if I find the time to figure out how to make one, then perhaps. One of you could also make one if you want.

Regardless of whether we have one or not though, I will keep this thread, and the others, updated with anything important we discuss there.
It's super easy! They even have like... templates to help people out. Me and/or Mire could even make it and then give you admin controls, since it's your roleplay it should be your ooc too! or another one of it, anyway

Apart from the geographical differences shown on the map, and the tiny blurb I put about the civil war, who knows. You can flesh out the lore of Quidor, and its cultural differences or whatnot, if you wish.
I don't know how to make a civil war but I do want an unstable place to place a crime cartel

It's super easy! They even have like... templates to help people out. Me and/or Mire could even make it and then give you admin controls, since it's your roleplay it should be your ooc too! or another one of it, anyway
If you/Mire would like to make it and then give me epic admin privileges, then sure. You can send the invite link here, whenever you're ready.
I don't know how to make a civil war but I do want an unstable place to place a crime cartel
You could place said crime cartel's headquarters in either North/South Quidor, since they're the most unstable, or any of the other kingdoms. I don't mind, I think, though I'd have to read it from your CS to be certain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back