• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Randalla Academy of Perils [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
TASIA NOOOO IM SCREAMINGGGG YOU'RE SO VALIDDD

Name: Reynaldo Tome Noir
Aliases: Rey, Tori
Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance
Faceclaim
:
. View attachment 911065 only notable thing is that he has an odd-
shaped scar on his right arm that he keeps wrapped up in badges

Persona
Personality
:
enthusiastic fellow. He can be a bit out there when he talks but he always means well for people. He will never go back on his own words. Willing to help others.Doesn't like being depressed too long. Can't fully commit to people out of fear of losing them.

Character Flaws:
Not being able to help those he cares for.is pride and beliefs and sometimes won't let him accept help.
He has tunnel vision when he gets into things.
His fondness for shiny rocks

Aspirations: to learn how to use magic the best he can and meet his friend again.

Biography
Kingdom of Origin
: South Quidor,
border of Ruiyol

Backstory: Rey had a pretty good upbringing with not too many troubles. He often did whatever he could to help around the house mostly including cooking and other odd jobs. When he was old enough he would go to help his parents at their jobs. His father was a lumberman who would bring extra wood home for burning or for him to make a little structure with. While his mother's a bartender and he would act as a waiter when they were short-staffed. When he wasn't doing that he would go for walks around the city.

One day on one of his walks he met a girl in very fancy clothing he figured she was a noble. She seemed lost but said she was just a walk to. He didn't mind so he just went with it and asked if she wanted to walk around together. This is how he came to know Kuma or at least that's what he called her and she started calling him Yami in return. They went on doing this for years becoming the best of friends. She even showed him some magic from time to time and he would show off his art pieces to her and even gifted her one made for a necklace out of a rare stone he found in a shop. Then one day during a cloudy day she asked him to meet her somewhere when he got there he saw her standing over a dead body with another person behind her with a strange mask. The masked person pointed to him Kuma hesitated for a small moment before a bolt of lightning came out and everything went black. Try was awoken by the rain his arm still feeling numb from where he was hit there was no one around and he had so many questions. He knew he had to learn why Kuma did what she did but he would need to be able to defend himself long enough to get an answer. (At least two paragraphs.)

Skills: crafting( he likes to make little structures) darts he likes to earn some quick coin off the drunks at taverns
Good cook having to make food for him and his family at times.

Weaknesses: one-track-minded, lighting sometimes causes him to hesitate. Being called Tori

Magic
Elemental Affinity
: Earth

Mage Type
: Weapon mage (characters will not be able to specialize any time soon, but which one resonates with them most? This may throughout SE of the roleplay.)

Spells: (leave this empty for now)
Hmm. I like your ideas, but the readability of your character sheet isn't very good. If you can fix that, I may accept your character. Though, if I think this will remain a problem throughout the roleplay, I may reject your participation altogether.

Also, please use full sentences in your personality section, and remove my guidelines in brackets.

I'll see if I can get a sheet done tonight. After doing some thinking, I've got a pretty good idea for what kind of character I'm going for.

Hmm. I like your ideas, but the readability of your character sheet isn't very good. If you can fix that, I may accept your character. Though, if I think this will remain a problem throughout the roleplay, I may reject your participation altogether.

Also, please use full sentences in your personality section, and remove my guidelines in brackets.
No problem I'm on it.

The Frost: a large, dense forest to the east of Vencil. The forest is situated across a core leyline that has allowed the fauna to flourish despite the fact that the soil isn't well suited for plant-life. The trees of the forest absorb heat from the air for energy instead of nutrients in the ground, as such the forest is covered in snow and frost despite its proximity to the desert.

ASTER MY WIFE!!!
Mire Mire YOUVE DONE IT AGAIN.

Finally got Noelle out. Feel free to let me know if I need to change anything SilverFeathers SilverFeathers or anybody else if they have suggestions or critics! I promise I don't bite. ^_^

Oh also, side note: If the picture is massive or the formatting is wonky let me know. I'm on mobile so things don't always translate super well XD

Hello sorry I love her thanks what a sweets!!!

MAYDAY MAYDAY WE HAVE A PROBLEM
kasigi kasigi Klaus is literally amazing??? His history is so rich and god-

I hold Klaus by the shoulders, ready to be pummeled: TELL ME ABOUT THE GUILT LITTLE MAN!

Also, a small thing? Is it possible for you to put Klaus' notable physical traits in your CS, since the FC you've chosen is completely white? It would help with future descriptions!

Also, I can't tell if Khestri is going to love this man or hate him. This is going to be WILD.

Khessi: just casually trying to befriend Klaus bc she likes the energy
Klaus: What Do You Wany (politely)

Also, a small thing? Is it possible for you to put Klaus' notable physical traits in your CS, since the FC you've chosen is completely white? It would help with future descriptions!
I was going to request the same thing, when I found time to properly give all the new character sheets a read-over!

kasigi kasigi Your description doesn't need to be excessive, since you did supply a faceclaim. Just the colours of skin, hair, eyes, etc, would be good to know.

MAYDAY MAYDAY WE HAVE A PROBLEM
kasigi kasigi Klaus is literally amazing??? His history is so rich and god-

I hold Klaus by the shoulders, ready to be pummeled: TELL ME ABOUT THE GUILT LITTLE MAN!

Also, I can't tell if Khestri is going to love this man or hate him. This is going to be WILD.

Khessi: just casually trying to befriend Klaus bc she likes the energy
Klaus: What Do You Wany (politely)
I'm excited to see that dynamic!!!

Nina is the ultimate hype man so I can see most of her and Klaus's interactions being like:

Klaus: I am so talented!
Nina: *furious nodding*

Basics
Name
: Una Brynhildr
Aliases: -
Sexuality: bisexual

Appearance
Faceclaim
:
View attachment 911176
Una stands at 6'3. Her build is rather skinny for her height but her thick fur coat makes her looks bulky.

Persona
Personality
: Una is a gentle but stoic girl. She mostly shows her emotion through her action and music rather than facial expression. She values freedom a lot and is willing to leave her comfort for it. Due to her inexperience with the lives out of Anagon's Point, she's quite impressionable and gullible.
Character Flaws: slow thinker, aloof, gullible.
Aspirations: To be able to defend herself so she can sate her wanderlust.

Biography
Kingdom of Origin
: Auvayles
Backstory: Una was born in Anagon's Point, the northernmost peninsula that is also called the edge of the world. It's a beautiful and quiet place. Too quiet even. Una often found herself standing on the freezing shore and plays her pipes as loudly as she can, garnering the attention of penguins, dolphins, whales and sometimes, leviathans. She wondered what lies in the other part of the world other than snow and freezing water.

One day, she asked her father if she can visit another place, which he answered with a hearty laugh. He then proceed to recount the story of their ancestors. How they bravely traveled the thirteen seas before decided to settle in the peninsula. So, yes, he said, BUT, she must be able to defend herself first so he registered her at Randalia Academy. It's where her mother used to learn her magic. Una accepted the term and prepared for her departure.

Skills:
- Piper: Una can plays her bagpipe really well. She got some extra money with it during her travel to Randalia.
- Fisherman: Brynhildr family took pride of being the descendants of great sailors. Fishing is one of their speciality.
- Spearbearer: Una has practiced with her spear. She never actually fight someone with it but she can spear those fishes with good accuracy. Yum yum.
- Journalist: She's a good listener and good writer. Her conversing ability is questionable but she gets the spirit.

Weaknesses: Una is not good at conversation. She speaks slowly and sometimes butcher words to make her sentences shorter.

Magic
Elemental Affinity
: nature
Favoured Mage Type: weaponed mage
Spells:
Her backstory is a bit short, since I count a paragraph as 100 words and hers is only around 150, but I will let it slide. If you are willing to remove the spearbearer skill, I will likely accept Una's character sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back