• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Randalla Academy of Perils [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Rules

SilverFeathers

Ruler of the Sky
Rules:
  • 2-6+ paragraphs (Assuming 100 words minimum per paragraph) per post.
  • You may only post again if at least 2-3 people have posted before your last post.
  • One post every five days minimum, counting from the last significant GM post. This overrides the above ruling, if need be.
    • I don't care if your posts drop in quality, as long as you can meet this. I'm not expecting everyone to be inspired all the time or have time to think up amazing ideas.
  • My word is law, I have the right to reject ideas/characters/players.
  • Be available for DMs in case I want to plot things, secretly. (You can opt out of this if it bothers you lol)
  • Have good spelling and literacy. Minor typos are fine, but one every sentence is too much. Also capitalize and use punctuation.
  • Typical roleplay etiquette, such as no godmodding, being nice to each other OOC, etc.
Sometimes, valuable info can be found in this thread, that has yet to be added or fleshed out in lore. These posts will be threadmarked, for easy access. Click on the Index drop-down menu at the top or bottom of each thread to find these shortcuts.

Last edited:
Can you believe I wrote out the interest check, lore thread and character sheet template all in one day? :coolshades: I'm so tired now though :-_-lines: Forgive me if there's any typos, I will go over it again tomorrow.

Have fun coming up with characters you'd like to develop into masterful battle mages in the future! I will most likely be going to bed soon lol

Elements
Only question I have is, what elements are there?
Fire, water, earth, air, nature, metal, thunder, ice, light and darkness, are perhaps the main ones. These are what you should pick from for your character's elemental affinities.

Things like: life(healing), death(erosion), solar/lunar, summons, space, sound, or a second one of the above elements, can be branched into at a later date.

Last edited:
Khestri has landed! Got excited and wrote them up real quick ^^

Thank you! I'm super excited to see yours!! I'm so ready for this roleplay its going to be awesome!!!

Welp! That was more difficult than I was expecting! Lesson learned- don't make characters when you're half asleep. I can't wait to read yours!

Man you guys are already done? I still have no clue what I'm gonna do for a backstory XD

Question! Lady Seer and I were wondering, in the info thread, when it was said that you were looking for 5-6 active players, was that meant as the player limit or was that just an aspiration for this RP? Because by the looks of it, you're definitely having a lot more than just 5-6 interested people!

x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X

"she knows advanced etiquette, how to quickly memorize things, and can disassociate on command!"
I LOVE THIS AND I LOVE NINA.

Also, Khestri about to be a big sister to her, dON'T TEST ME /g /lh

Yakov011001 Yakov011001

I love Luce! I feel like him and Khestri might bump heads lmaoo

omg Nina πŸ₯Ί Ig we’re all just out here adopting her now. Fr tho everyone’s characters look amazing!
We're adopting IMMEDIATELY. Khestri will beat anyone that tries to manipulate her with a newspaper.

And thank you! I'm so excited for yours! I rub my hands together like a stinky little fly >:)

OH WAIT YOU POSTED IM GOING TO SCREAM LEMME GO READ IM SORRY

Wowie, looks like I have a lot to do today! Still, I'm very glad to see people are excited and having fun haha. I look forward to reading everyone's character sheets in a bit!
Question! Lady Seer and I were wondering, in the info thread, when it was said that you were looking for 5-6 active players, was that meant as the player limit or was that just an aspiration for this RP? Because by the looks of it, you're definitely having a lot more than just 5-6 interested people!
Something I kept in mind whilst writing the interest check, was that usually not all people that showed interest would make a character sheet. Hence I decided to keep it open until I got some character sheets in the CS thread. But! One night, and I already have more than half the number of character sheets I was expecting! So I've closed it now lol.

Character Sheets will be reviewed and accepted on a first-come first-served basis. Although i was aiming for 5-6 players, I will likely stretch it to 8 or so max. You can maybe talk me into more if you're passionate haha, but I will not be able to handle a whole class-full of students, as fun as that sounds chaos-wise xD

Y'ALL I DIDN'T GET ANY OF THESE NOTIFS BUT THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE LOVEE

Khestri points at Nina and just goes "thats them. thats the one. thats who im going to die for"

Yakov011001 Yakov011001

I love Luce! I feel like him and Khestri might bump heads lmaoo

We're adopting IMMEDIATELY. Khestri will beat anyone that tries to manipulate her with a newspaper.

And thank you! I'm so excited for yours! I rub my hands together like a stinky little fly >:)
UGH ILYYYY THANK YOU SHE NEEDS IT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back