• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NachoGod

The Omnitopped Nachos.
You are dead. At least you were. You lived your life, perhaps it wasn’t all good. Maybe you were a terrible person, maybe you just made some honest mistakes. Whatever the reason your soul was bound for an underworld that was not gonna be pretty. Yet as your soul hurtled towards the gates of Hell HE Intervened. Who was he you ask? Well your not quite sure. He introduced himself as Lee, Said he was a prince of hell that had gotten himself into some trouble with his Siblings and was planning on relocating his kingdom to earth, but first he needed new subjects. So he offered you a second chance, one that came with what he called “wicked cool perks”, and only one string attached, you will be his agent. A preemptive subject of the soon to be king of the world. Granted that entails you help him conquer said world when he gives the call. Of course you wont be doing it alone, he claims many have been given this offer, and his other “agents” are already spread throughout the world. If you all succeed, you will be given the reward of Nobility within this coming kingdom. If you fail, you die again…and frankly his siblings in hell wont be particularly fond of the ones that helped him. You took the deal obviously, the alternative was pretty much hell.

After that you woke up, you were alive again. Your old body is gone, maybe you even saw it get buried. But your new body is pretty cool. Your stronger than you ever were, pretty sure you are stronger than anyone else ever was. Faster too, you got excellent senses, seem to be able to heal from just about anything in a few seconds, you don’t need to eat, drink, sleep or breathe. Though you still can if you really wanted too. Lee hasn’t been a stranger either, you can hear him in your head from time to time, or even see him if you decide to take a nap and dream. He’s explained a good deal of these weird changes, says you’ve become an Chthonian. Perhaps he even helped you to master your special power or maybe you got that down on your own, but he would always remind you after a communication

“Tick Tock the king is coming.”

You may have noticed your not the only supernatural thing in this world, the remnants of ancient powers dwell on earth, Sorcerers are found here and there, and a number of magical creatures like vampires, Lycans, and even spirits can be found, though most give you a wide berth. A few however Like the Fae and The Empyreans seem dead set on making you dead again, and their magic can be harmful, maybe even kill you, your not sure on that yet. Luckily Lee warns you when any of those are around. Yet these past six months you can feel it, The Ticks and the Tocks are getting faster…King Lee is Coming. One can only wonder what your next step will be? Whats your next challenge? What will he Ask of you?
(Alright guys thanks for humoring me and reading my brick of text. This is the first entry in a multiple part series i hope to create and eventually publish. But thats for another time. The Focus is on the Chthonians, so each player must take on the role of one of those who made the deal with Lee. However you can make more than one character should you choose to play other roles as well. The goal is simple. Enjoy being a super-powered in a modern day earth being until the Eventual arrival of King Lee and the beginning of a world domination campaign. At least thats whats going on in part 1. Infighting is allowed, you can wreak havoc on this earth, you can secretly build your own syndicate, corrupt politicians to your will, maybe even become one yourself. The possibilities are endless but there will be a more concrete plan coming in the RP future. Rest assured this is not a complete sandbox but partial one. I will be joining in as a Chthonian, King Lee will remain as a plot driving device.

A few requests of my players.

1. This rp will be a bit of a mature one, nothing that would violate the sites rules of course. But i would prefer if Everyone be 18 or older in this. That goes for the Player and Character.

2. Characters are powerful, But free will is a pillar of this reality. Abilities that remove another players control over their own character are expressly forbidden. Likewise i will not he allowing too much power, Even strong as we are something like a MOAB, Nuke, or Enough magical power can definitely destroy us. Please keep limits in mind for your characters.

3. If your goal is to steal the show and usurp the plot i ask that you avoid this RP, im all for adding side stories and working it into the plot itself but there are no real main characters here we are all equally part of this plot and will hopefully be able to drive it all the way to the end (part 3)

There are many mysteries to be uncovered and I will be revealing a lot of secrets as the storyline develops. There is much to discover in the Realms of Raising Hell. The lore page is coming soon, followed by the OCC and Finally the CS. If you are interested Let me know, if you have questions or concerns do so as well. Please have fun and i hope you enjoy. There will be a discord page down the road and while its not mandatory it is recommended.)

Last edited:
Just a note: I will be joining in with My Own Chthonian. King Lee will Remain as a plot driving device.
IMG_2421.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back