• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ✦ rainy's partner search | dragons, monsters, creatures

rainy

was my accent so good it had you fooled?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi there! i'm returning after a while to rpn in search of something specific.

i'm mainly looking for an rp where i can play as a dragon. i'm talking about the actual thing; i want to play a winged quadruped, not a shapeshifter or humanoid or half-beast. of course this character would be fully sentient and intelligent, so there will be no concerns over whether or not my character can communicate with yours. i'd love if i could play against someone with a similar quadrupedal character, although it doesn't have to be a dragon! other species are totally encouraged. the setting i have in mind is heavily inspired by wings of fire and warrior cats, only i'd like the environment of what we roleplay to be more fantastical and magic-based, and the factions/clans are something i'd like to focus less on if not entirely disregard altogether.

as for what you can expect from me as a partner, i'd say i'm an extremely versatile, flexible rp-er. i'm capable of doing rapid-fire or page long, multi-paragraph responses. i enjoy writing a variety of characters and can fill any niche or role. i can write multiple times a day if i'm feeling up to it, but at my least inspired, i'll write once every few days. on another note, i'm a chatty and highly friendly and energetic person; please don't be afraid to talk about things outside of the rp or become my friend! i love drawing art of our characters if i vibe enough with what we're writing, and i love headcanoning and talking about AUs down the line as well.

i won't write in first person and i don't enjoy writing gratuitous fluff. i try to write at least two paragraphs a response, but i don't find writing more for the sake of a length requirement to be conducive to my joy in a roleplay. i value fun and self indulgence more than length, and encourage you to value the same! i also require romance; platonic ships just don't do it for me. i'm fine with m// and f//, but i highly prefer against m/f.

all i need from you is a decent grasp of grammar, and to be willing to advance the plot when writing with me. i really dislike when rp partners only write responses to, well, respond to what my character did or said, and who don't ever take initiative. i like rps to be collaborative, and to fit both of our needs and wants! please be communicative in that aspect. i also need you to be 18+. i'm 21 and i don't feel particularly comfortable roleplaying with minors, sorry!

i also mostly only rp on discord. i can do rpn DMs, but my element is really only found in private servers for organization's sake.

thanks for reading, i hope to hear from you soon! <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back