• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Rage on the 7 Seas!

AquaMarie AquaMarie

Aven woke up to find herself in the med bay of an unknown ship, there was no one else in the med bay until what appeared to be a young girl, around the age of 6 stepped into the med bay and looked at her

"Are you ok?" Was all she asked
Aven's icy blue eyes slowly fluttered open, to meet with the white ceiling and the dem lights of the med bay. Slowly sitting up she looked around to see no one was in the room with her.
She rubed her eyes as she wondered were she had woken up at. Nothing at all seemed familiar to her. She slightly got startled as a little girl had appeared at the door way. "Hello little one" she spoke softly as she observed the 6 year old girl "I believe in fine..yes it dose seem I'm fine" she said checking herself over

Aven's icy blue eyes slowly fluttered open, to meet with the white ceiling and the dem lights of the med bay. Slowly sitting up she looked around to see no one was in the room with her.
She rubed her eyes as she wondered were she had woken up at. Nothing at all seemed familiar to her. She slightly got startled as a little girl had appeared at the door way. "Hello little one" she spoke softly as she observed the 6 year old girl "I believe in fine..yes it dose seem I'm fine" she said checking herself over

"Good, do you remember anything from the past couple of days?" She asked

"Copy that." Hanz ordered the helmsman, "Full reverse and surface!"
Once Hanz docked in the dry dock, all the water within was drained, as well as water started draining from the hole in the submarine, catwalks extended so hanz and his crew could depart from the vessel

"Finally. I've been cooped up in that U-boat for i think 3 months." He looked at the captain of the RETRIBUTION and said, " Please make sure that the A.I. is taken care of. She is... Perpetually Sarcastic to say the least. Also if it isn't any extra burden for your crew can you have them repaint the German insignia back onto the conning tower?" He walked up to the elevator and rode it upwards to the main deck.

"Finally. I've been cooped up in that U-boat for i think 3 months." He looked at the captain of the RETRIBUTION and said, " Please make sure that the A.I. is taken care of. She is... Perpetually Sarcastic to say the least. Also if it isn't any extra burden for your crew can you have them repaint the German insignia back onto the conning tower?" He walked up to the elevator and rode it upwards to the main deck.

(Uh so where is Hanz now?)(cuz I don't think he boarded the RETRIBUTION)

"No sir. I'm jus asking for a bit of sprucing up. She'll like it you know?" Hanz didn't tell him that the submarine was technically alive, but he would find out sooner or later.

"No sir. I'm jus asking for a bit of sprucing up. She'll like it you know?" Hanz didn't tell him that the submarine was technically alive, but he would find out sooner or later.

"Good, because if you were, I was going to have you thrown in the brig for overstepping your authority" he stated

A woman dressed in a mechanic outfit walked up to them "make sure this submarine is fixed, and he wants the German insignia repainted, but that's up to you, and try not to agitate the onboard AI" Jason told the woman who nodded and jumped from the top of the dry dock and landed on the hull of the sub, then headlight hologram hexagon discs appeared as she assessed the sub

"Have you even talked with her." Kit said. "She wont attack if we dont attack her, she wants to be left alone." She went to walk away. "You should just leave her be."

"Your orders are to nuetralize her!" He shouted "not to make friends with her!" He added

"look at my track record. I do not like harming mental models. I will not nutralize her and you can not make me! I am not scared of you guys!" Kit shouted.

"Your ass is going to be thrown in prison for this!" He shouted back angrily

“Hans walked up to the submarine and placed his hand on its conning tower. “These lasses will take good care of you. I promise.” The submarine’s rudders move up then down as if in agreement despite no one inside it.

"I understand..." she said rubbing her head "wait what do you mean feral time?.."
"You were under the assumption you were better off by yourself, that caused an anomaly within your programming, which in turn caused you to be hostile to any and everything that did not side with you" she replied

Users who are viewing this thread

Back