• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Rage on the 7 Seas!

As the Dauntless finished off the heavy cruisers, it continued to pull the rogue battleship until it rested on the flight deck

Once again the quantum surge appeared in the form of a bubble and the Dauntless vanished from the area (this could be the point for you to jump in Aqua)

Jason sat in his chair just wondering was had just happensd, he knew they couldn't give chase for another week or two, as repairs needed to be made to the fleet as well as the Retribution

Jason got up and went to his cabin where he received numerous phone calls from his superiors as well as the organisation that charged him to find the Dauntless

All of the wounded were then taken off the ship to hospitals in Brighton, while engineers as well as dock workers made repairs, which were overseen by some mental models, which made the repairs go more efficiently

Jason went looking for Kit and eventually found her "Kit was that the ship you saw in the arctic?" He asked curiously

@AquaMarie Musicnotes Musicnotes
"Yes.." She answered

Hanz Gudarian gave the helmsman The Look. "OF COURSE!! BRING US ABOUT!! ALL ENGINES AHEAD FLANK!!!" The submarine banked slowly to the right and accelerated to a blistering 30.7 knots towards Brighton Beach. "Load all torpedo tubes!! Arm the Flak gun!! When within limit of torpedo range prepare to run silent and at maximum depth!" Hanz added, "DIVE DIVE DIVE!!! ENGINES FULL!!!"

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Hanz Gudarian gave the helmsman The Look. "OF COURSE!! BRING US ABOUT!! ALL ENGINES AHEAD FLANK!!!" The submarine banked slowly to the right and accelerated to a blistering 30.7 knots towards Brighton Beach. "Load all torpedo tubes!! Arm the Flak gun!! When within limit of torpedo range prepare to run silent and at maximum depth!" Hanz added, "DIVE DIVE DIVE!!! ENGINES FULL!!!"

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
By the time Hanz arrived, the attack was already over and everyone was working on repairs

"Yes i know. i already have guys in suits asking me about it." She said

"Maybe you can find out why they want the Dauntless so bad, because I was told it was dangerous and would destroy us on site, yet it saves us here, and it defended itself in the arctic and left you alive" he replied

"Maybe you can find out why they want the Dauntless so bad, because I was told it was dangerous and would destroy us on site, yet it saves us here, and it defended itself in the arctic and left you alive" he replied
"I'll go do that. " She said. "I told Quillian that I wasn't after her. I figured thats why she left me alive. She just wants to be alone."

"I'll go do that. " She said. "I told Quillian that I wasn't after her. I figured thats why she left me alive. She just wants to be alone."

"So the Dauntless has a Mental Model? They never said that, something is definitely going on, this is now a covert op Kit, tell no one of this order understand?" He replied

Users who are viewing this thread

Back