• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Rage on the 7 Seas!

"Helmsman!! Empty the ballast tanks! Bring us to the surface!!" The submarine slowly began to rise to the surface and before long had broken the waves and was cruising towards the ships like a boat. Slowly but surely. "Send them a message via Morse code!!" The communicator opened a channel and the Computer A.I established the transmission link. "This is Hanz Gudarian of the the Type 21 U-boat SS Berlin!! Do you require assistance over??" The transmission would take a few minutes to travel the relatively short distance from the U-boat to the other ships.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Musicnotes Musicnotes

"Helmsman!! Empty the ballast tanks! Bring us to the surface!!" The submarine slowly began to rise to the surface and before long had broken the waves and was cruising towards the ships like a boat. Slowly but surely. "Send them a message via Morse code!!" The communicator opened a channel and the Computer A.I established the transmission link. "This is Hanz Gudarian of the the Type 21 U-boat SS Berlin!! Do you require assistance over??" The transmission would take a few minutes to travel the relatively short distance from the U-boat to the other ships.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Musicnotes Musicnotes

"Still using antiquated technology I see.... No we do not need assistance, not anymore. Your late" Jason replied

"We encountered minor resistance when we encountered one of those... things..." Hanz added, "And I wasn't late sir. I just had to talk some sense into our Computer A.I and explain to her why underwater loops are not a good thing to do. Especially when the submarine is fully crewed."

A type 21 U-boat

2004-Bremerhaven_U-Boot-Museum-Sicherlich_retouched.jpg

"We encountered minor resistance when we encountered one of those... things..." Hanz added, "And I wasn't late sir. I just had to talk some sense into our Computer A.I and explain to her why underwater loops are not a good thing to do. Especially when the submarine is fully crewed."

A type 21 U-boat

2004-Bremerhaven_U-Boot-Museum-Sicherlich_retouched.jpg

"You need to get it updated, or an upgrade, pretty soon its going to be a liability" Jason replied

"What have you too report? What resistance did you encounter on the way here?" He asked

"We ran across a submarine hunter." Hanz shivered as he remembered the anti submarine missiles. "It carried anti submarine missiles. Luckily our computer launched torpedoes which intercepted them. Also it seems tgat those submarine hunters have thin armor because we managed to citadel it." He added, "And sadly we can't upgrade the submarine. This is because the submarine and the computer are connected in such a way that only the computer can interact with the submarine. Not the other way around."

"We ran across a submarine hunter." Hanz shivered as he remembered the anti submarine missiles. "It carried anti submarine missiles. Luckily our computer launched torpedoes which intercepted them. Also it seems tgat those submarine hunters have thin armor because we managed to citadel it." He added, "And sadly we can't upgrade the submarine. This is because the submarine and the computer are connected in such a way that only the computer can interact with the submarine. Not the other way around."

"I'm pretty sure a mental model could figure out an interface, and besides all those Fog cruisers are armed with anti sub weapons" he stated

"Sir!! Contacts 20 miles out!!" Hanz froze. "What is it?" The navigator said, "It's a hostile submarine!" Hanz then ordered, "DIVE DIVE ENGINES FULL!!! ALL HANDS MAN YOUR BATTLESTATIONS!!!" An alien attack submarine was approaching... FAST.

1520039926554.png

"Sir!! Contacts 20 miles out!!" Hanz froze. "What is it?" The navigator said, "It's a hostile submarine!" Hanz then ordered, "DIVE DIVE ENGINES FULL!!! ALL HANDS MAN YOUR BATTLESTATIONS!!!" An alien attack submarine was approaching... FAST.

View attachment 407777
(So you plan an attack after there already was an attack?)

(It's a One on one. They are relentless after all. Right?)
(They are, but they are also like mindless creatures, they are feral, they dont have a higher command, so they aren't exactly coordinated, unless they are a rogue mental model which can control a few ships that don't have mental models)

The submarine fired numerous torpedoes at the ships in port, most of them heading for Hanz

The torpedoes miss but then bank around and head back for a second attack. "Sir the torpedoes are heading back!" Hanz ordered, "Launch stern torpedoes set to pre detonate before interception!" The torpedoes fired from the U Boats aft and flew towards the incoming hostile torpedoes. "This is Hanz to all who can hear me!! Brace for shockwave impact!!"

The torpedoes miss but then bank around and head back for a second attack. "Sir the torpedoes are heading back!" Hanz ordered, "Launch stern torpedoes set to pre detonate before interception!" The torpedoes fired from the U Boats aft and flew towards the incoming hostile torpedoes. "This is Hanz to all who can hear me!! Brace for shockwave impact!!"

The shockwave of the interception torpedoes threw the others off course, but they came back around, the submarine fired another wave of torpedoes, all of which were headed towards Hanz

"Hanz! Hard to port and dive by 50 meters!" Jason commanded

"All hands, activate defensive measures. Get those turrets into position!" He added

The crew responded as the turrets slide to the starboard side of the ship and soon took aim into the water at a 9 degree angle

"Cruisers launch anti sub missiles, give me a scattered pattern, 5 point intervals!"

"Sonar send the tsrgets location to CIC, I want that sub on the bottom of the ocean!"

Jason commanded and all orders were recieved

"Clear the way!!" Hanz yelled at the helmsman. The helmsman brought the U Boat below the path of the anti sub missiles. "We are clear Hanz!" Hanz then shouted, "Fire all six bow tubes!! 659 make contact and lead them!!" The torpedo tubes opened and then simultaneously fired High explosive torpedoes at the incoming enemy submarine.

"Clear the way!!" Hanz yelled at the helmsman. The helmsman brought the U Boat below the path of the anti sub missiles. "We are clear Hanz!" Hanz then shouted, "Fire all six bow tubes!! 659 make contact and lead them!!" The torpedo tubes opened and then simultaneously fired High explosive torpedoes at the incoming enemy submarine.

The hostile submarine launched numerous torpedoes that detonated seconds later, sending sonic pulses through the water, disrupting the torpedoes and missile tracking systems as it cut its engine and tried to drift in silence

But the RETRIBUTION shot a couple barrages of lasers from its triple barreled 16 inch guns into the water, peppering the submarine, then moments later the submarine detonayed under the water, sending a plume of water into the air from the underwater detonation

(Okay)

"All crewmembers brace for impact!!" Hanz shouted before being thrown off balance from the explosion's shockwave. The helmsman had to initiate flank speed in order to prevent the U Boat from being lifted up and pushed by the explosion. Hanz regained his balance. When the shockwave had finished and hanz was about to give the all clear, an alarm sounded from damage control. "Captain! We have a hull breach!!" Hanz wasted no time in asking, "What section?" Damage control replied, "We are taking on water in torpedo loading bay A!!" Hanz shouted, "Seal bulkheads leading to loading bay A!" *The sound of emergency bulkheads closing is heard throughout the submarine* "This is Hanz to RETRIBUTION! Bulkheads leading to loading bay 406 A are sealed. We suffered moderate damage and half of our bow tubes are now out of operation!"

(Okay)

"All crewmembers brace for impact!!" Hanz shouted before being thrown off balance from the explosion's shockwave. The helmsman had to initiate flank speed in order to prevent the U Boat from being lifted up and pushed by the explosion. Hanz regained his balance. When the shockwave had finished and hanz was about to give the all clear, an alarm sounded from damage control. "Captain! We have a hull breach!!" Hanz wasted no time in asking, "What section?" Damage control replied, "We are taking on water in torpedo loading bay A!!" Hanz shouted, "Seal bulkheads leading to loading bay A!" *The sound of emergency bulkheads closing is heard throughout the submarine* "This is Hanz to RETRIBUTION! Bulkheads leading to loading bay 406 A are sealed. We suffered moderate damage and half of our bow tubes are now out of operation!"

"Pull into the drydock, the dock girls will assist with repairs" Jason ordered

Musicnotes Musicnotes

While Kit was walking around, waiting for the RETRIBUTION to be repaired, the two men in suits came up to her again "we understand you'd like to speak with us now?" One questioned her as they stood there

AquaMarie AquaMarie

Aven woke up to find herself in the med bay of an unknown ship, there was no one else in the med bay until what appeared to be a young girl, around the age of 6 stepped into the med bay and looked at her

"Are you ok?" Was all she asked

Users who are viewing this thread

Back