• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Rage on the 7 Seas!

After a while a couple of men in suits approached Kit

"Excuse us are you Kit Haven?" They asked

After a while a couple of men in suits approached Kit

"Excuse us are you Kit Haven?" They asked

she smiled "my mum always told me to help others in need because one day, you will be that person in need, and if you don't help them, they wont help you when you need them most" she said solomnly "but sadly my mum is gone now, she's been gone for a year now" she looked down sadly
"Oh I'm sorry to hear that. My parents wanted me to join the military and follow in their footsteps so here I am. I have known the Admiral for years. We are old friends." Kit said. She looked over at the men. "Yes. I am."

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that. My parents wanted me to join the military and follow in their footsteps so here I am. I have known the Admiral for years. We are old friends." Kit said. She looked over at the men. "Yes. I am."

"We would like to have a word with you Me. Haven" he replied

she moved just enough for kit to get past still keeping a protective eye on kit, normally she would not have protective over someone like this but her gut told her not to trust these men

she moved just enough for kit to get past still keeping a protective eye on kit, normally she would not have protective over someone like this but her gut told her not to trust these men
"We want to know why you failed to report in Quillian like you were ordered to?" He asked
"Quillian? Thats the first time I heard that name." She said lying. "The ship I encountered was not our target."

"Quillian? Thats the first time I heard that name." She said lying. "The ship I encountered was not our target."

"No use lying to us, we tracked your battle group via satellite, and we saw you talking with her" he replied

she noticed kit "so, how come you didn't report anyway?" she asked curiously out of earshot of the men

she just kinda shrugged "kay, just curious" she said going back to her drawings, this time she drew our crew in the midst of takeing down our target

The men left as sirens started going off around the city, signifying that hostiles were approaching the port

she jumped up looking around searching for any sighn of movement yet, seeing no movement left signified that they had enough time to re-board the ship and help defend the USS RETRIBUTION from further damage "Cmon Kit, we have to get in position" she said heading to the ship

"Warning all citizens must report to safety of nearby bunkers, enemy fleet inbound in minutes" someone stated over the city wide alert network

The men left as sirens started going off around the city, signifying that hostiles were approaching the port
she jumped up looking around searching for any sighn of movement yet, seeing no movement left signified that they had enough time to re-board the ship and help defend the USS RETRIBUTION from further damage "Cmon Kit, we have to get in position" she said heading to the ship
"okay lets go Ash." She said following her, she was relieved the men left.

Suddenly the Retribution was rocked by the force of a supergravity cannon (the superweapon held by Fleet of Fog heavy cruisers and battleships) the intense gravitational energy beam swept across all of the ships that were docked, 5 destroyers and 8 cruisers were destroyed in the process, the remaining ships suffered heavy damage and their weapons were neutralized

The Retribution however suffered the biggest hit, because it was docked with its starboard side facing the attack, all of its stern weapons were destroyed which left it only 2 24in quad barreled turrets on the how, and numerous smaller laser guns

"What the hell?!" Jason exclaimed "all hands damage reports!" He ordered

"Sir we lost numerous ships in the initial attack, and most of our weapons are gone!" Stated the CIC as other reports were coming in

Users who are viewing this thread

Back