• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Rage on the 7 Seas!

"No idea, I can't go home. My parents will be disappointed in me. I'll figure out something. " She answered. "i enjoyed being your vice admiral."

"Ill miss you Kit" he smiled and hugged her "maybe you can find out from the Dauntiless why theybare so hell bent on its destruction" he whispered in her ear "she's located off the coast of Norway, I can have a helicopter take you if you wish" he added

He then stepped back and saluted her "it has been an honor serving with you my friend"

"She doesn't trust anyone onboard unless it's her crew so unless you want THAT to happen again then i suggest that you don't force me off." He added, "Now i can leave after saying goodbye and getting her to fall asleep but if You do put officers on board then she WILL try to escape again. Believe me i learned the hard way." He flashed back to when the submarine loaded his unregistered friend into a torpedo tube and launched him out into the ocean. "Also if you even ATTEMPT to dismantle Ms., Berlin than i swear that i'll do a complete de-bug of your entire systems to figure out WHY YOU ARE SO FORCEFULL!!!" He wasn't acting out of anger but instead out of fear.

"Ill miss you Kit" he smiled and hugged her "maybe you can find out from the Dauntiless why theybare so hell bent on its destruction" he whispered in her ear "she's located off the coast of Norway, I can have a helicopter take you if you wish" he added

He then stepped back and saluted her "it has been an honor serving with you my friend"
Kit smiled. " thanks I would love that." She saluted him back before she went to her room on the ship to get her things.

"It's just that i treat her like a person. And if you kill her. Then i might have to... to... never mind. Your right. It's just a machine. It doesn't have feelings or emotions. Hold on." He put his hand on the diesel turbine engine and said, "I am going to leave you to the repair crew. Just be kind okay?" A text appears on the computer screen saying, "Okay father." Then the systems begin to shut down and power off. Exiting the submarine he asks the model, "Just please don't have them be to aggressive with her. She is very sensitive."

"It's just that i treat her like a person. And if you kill her. Then i might have to... to... never mind. Your right. It's just a machine. It doesn't have feelings or emotions. Hold on." He put his hand on the diesel turbine engine and said, "I am going to leave you to the repair crew. Just be kind okay?" A text appears on the computer screen saying, "Okay father." Then the systems begin to shut down and power off. Exiting the submarine he asks the model, "Just please don't have them be to aggressive with her. She is very sensitive."
The mental models waited for them to depart before getting to work on the sub, taking the AI out of the hardwired equipment and putting her into an empty core, then left while the others began striping and repairing the sub

"Can you make her good as new? Because the submarine has been in service since ww2." Hanz was worried that they might repaint the family heirloom in the alliance colors. Something that would be disrespectful to his family. "Also is it okay that you don't paint it in the alliance colors? Because she's a family heirloom."

"Can you make her good as new? Because the submarine has been in service since ww2." Hanz was worried that they might repaint the family heirloom in the alliance colors. Something that would be disrespectful to his family. "Also is it okay that you don't paint it in the alliance colors? Because she's a family heirloom."

"No need to worry Hanz" Jason replied

She can see the Dauntless on the horizon "this is as far as I'm taking you, I'm not going to risk getting shot out of the sky, we are approximately 15 miles from the Dauntless, I suggested you send a message so she can pick you up" the pilot replied

She can see the Dauntless on the horizon "this is as far as I'm taking you, I'm not going to risk getting shot out of the sky, we are approximately 15 miles from the Dauntless, I suggested you send a message so she can pick you up" the pilot replied
Kit nodded.
"Okay thank you." She said and sent a message. "Quillian, this is kit. Can I come aboard"

Hanz walked to the dry dock and took a seat on a bench overlooking the submarine. He took out a bag and began to eat a sandwich. He hadn't seen the submarine in so many pieces before. The hull was being taken apart and repainted. "It's been so long since I've seen the parts being repainted.

Hanz walked to the dry dock and took a seat on a bench overlooking the submarine. He took out a bag and began to eat a sandwich. He hadn't seen the submarine in so many pieces before. The hull was being taken apart and repainted. "It's been so long since I've seen the parts being repainted.

The upgrade was relatively quick, the outside still looked like a ww2 German uboat, but the inside was upgraded to current specs, the only thing that was missing was the AI that had previously inhabited the vessel, unfortunately they were still working on it

The pilot dropped her off on the Dauntless where they saw the rogue fog battleship that attacked brighton beach was chained up on the flight deck
Kit set her bag down, walking over to the rogue ship. "I see you're making sure she isn't going to get away."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back