• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Rage on the 7 Seas!

(Just putting that out there)

(Fair enough, but look at it from my point of view, the models dont know that, all they know was that she risked human lives by trying to escape, so they did what was needed to ensure human safety)

Hanz noticed Jason looking at him and said to him, "Look. I don't want to sound suspicious. But your 'Safety measures' effectively just made kidnapping a sensitive conscious A.I. allowed. Which in my book is just as big a crime as doing what Berlin attempted to do." Hanz didn't sound angry. Instead he sounded... upset...

Hanz noticed Jason looking at him and said to him, "Look. I don't want to sound suspicious. But your 'Safety measures' effectively just made kidnapping a sensitive conscious A.I. allowed. Which in my book is just as big a crime as doing what Berlin attempted to do." Hanz didn't sound angry. Instead he sounded... upset...

"I suggest you watch your tone with me captain" Jason stated " also those were MY safety measures, it was theirs, if it was my choice I wouldve relieved you and your crew of your command and had that sub scuttled, so be happy it wasnt my decision, we already have to deal with rogue models, I dont need a rogue human AI risking both military and civilian personnel" he added

"So with that being said, ive been told that your AI will be fine, the sub is still a German ww2 submarine, but the inside has been upgraded to make your time easier" he replied

Hanz's shoulders softened as he let out a long breath that he forgot he had held in. "Sorry sir. I almost lost my only close friend." He added, "My apologies sir. I just wasn't prepared to be almost shot at twice that's all."

"Can you tell me more about the way the system works so that I can not lash out the next time I say something I shouldn't or is that classified material?"

Suddenly a massive cloud of smoke appears on the horizon. Out of that smoke rides a ghost from the past. A massive battleship. It looks like it had been underwater for decades. However the biggest concern was the flag it was flying. On a corroded mast flew a tattered yellowed Imperial Japanese navy flag. It was none other than Battleship Yamato. It's 18 inch guns begin to turn. They open fire on the ships and dry dock. 12 tons of high explosive fly towards the fleet at 1,300 meters per second.

(This is only to add some action in and make it less boring.)

Suddenly a massive cloud of smoke appears on the horizon. Out of that smoke rides a ghost from the past. A massive battleship. It looks like it had been underwater for decades. However the biggest concern was the flag it was flying. On a corroded mast flew a tattered yellowed Imperial Japanese navy flag. It was none other than Battleship Yamato. It's 18 inch guns begin to turn. They open fire on the ships and dry dock. 12 tons of high explosive fly towards the fleet at 1,300 meters per second.

(So how does a derelict ship do such a thing?)

The mental models activate a defensive barrier, combining their processing power to make the barrier near impenetrable

The shells impact and explode prematurely on the barrier, causing a hexagonal pattern to appear where they impacted. The ship turns full broadside and all of its 17 inch main turrets, 12 inch secondary turrets, and 6 inch secondary batteries begin to open fire. (That's about 17 turrets firing at the shield at once btw)

Off the stern six tubes on rotating platforms launch torpedoes at the barrier as well.

The shells impact and explode prematurely on the barrier, causing a hexagonal pattern to appear where they impacted. The ship turns full broadside and all of its 17 inch main turrets, 12 inch secondary turrets, and 6 inch secondary batteries begin to open fire. (That's about 17 turrets firing at the shield at once btw)

Off the stern six tubes on rotating platforms launch torpedoes at the barrier as well.

(Since when did battleships have torpedoes tubes???)

The barrier held off every round that came at them

Missile launchers unfolded from structures and began launching missiles at the ship without delay

(The Yamato does. Look it up. It's called a super battleship for a reason.)

The battleship gets hit by the missiles but something strange happens. The ship blows up in an electrical fireball. It was a physical hologram. Suddenly out of the water to the right of the barrier rises a strange ship. It resembles a water strider, an insect that can walk on water.

(You know what it looks like)

(The Yamato does. Look it up. It's called a super battleship for a reason.)

The battleship gets hit by the missiles but something strange happens. The ship blows up in an electrical fireball. It was a physical hologram. Suddenly out of the water to the right of the barrier rises a strange ship. It resembles a water strider, an insect that can walk on water.

(You know what it looks like)

(Actually think that one of the super battleships in the anime itself was a yamato)

The launchers fired another volley of missiles at the strider, with a few corrosive warheads mixed in

Swirls of water accumulate around the 'legs' of the strider and it JUMPS over the missiles causing them to loose lock. The strider lands in front of the main ship, extends it's launcher pods, and fires 100 bolts, and then another 100, and then ANOTHER 100. All headed towards the ships inside the barrier.

Swirls of water accumulate around the 'legs' of the strider and it JUMPS over the missiles causing them to loose lock. The strider lands in front of the main ship, extends it's launcher pods, and fires 100 bolts, and then another 100, and then ANOTHER 100. All headed towards the ships inside the barrier.

The barrier holds from all the bolts fired as the corrosive warheads tracked back towards the strider, while all the regular missiles splashed and exploded in the exact spot the strider WAS sitting before it jumped

The strider jumps again. This time right in front of the barrier. Then it waits for the missiles to be almost right on top of it before it jumps sharply to the right in an attempt to throw the missiles off course and into the barrier.

Last edited:
The strider jumps again. This time over the barrier in an attempt to use the missiles against their users.

(So it lands on the land??? Because the barrier is more of a dome, and its protecting the docks and ships, so if it jumps over it, it lands on the land?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back