• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CharlieAncunin

Unlucky Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi all!

I am looking for a RP partner to write out an angsty RadioStatic (Vox x Alastor) roleplay.
I have a couple of plot ideas, but I am very much flexible. I enjoy crafting a plot together so that all parties are happy and can indulge in their favorite tropes and headcanons.

I am looking for someone who is at least 18+, preferably over 20, as I am 24 myself.
I am a literate, multi-para (not overtly long replies, but I try to give at least two or three longer paragraphs for each reply, depending on how dynamic the action is) roleplayer who writes in the 3rd person, and I prefer partners who have a similar writing style.

I will be writing as Vox, so I am looking for someone who would want to write as Alastor!

I enjoy angst, hurt/comfort, and exploring the character's psyche and feelings.

As for my availability, I work full time so please note that I am not always available (depending on how much work I have, on my chores and other commitments), but I am very passionate about writing, so I do try to give out at least a few replies a day. Having said that, please note my timezone (CEST), and I am usually awake from around 8 am until midnight (and I stay up later during the weekends!).

I would be happy to chat outside of the RP as well - sharing fanart, fanfiction, plot ideas, tropes, and anything else you want! I try to be as communicative as I can, and I am not one to ghost - I rather talk out any compatibility issues or simply communicate if something doesn't work out.

If you are interested and wish to discuss this further, please DM me or leave a message under my post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back