• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

WickedRoyalty

Hello. I am looking for a roleplay partner that would be interested in doing a roleplay. it will be in third person. Im hoping that you will not mind playing multiple roles if need be but there will be two main characters. I am a female and I personally dont mind if youre a man or a woman who does the other role.

I have a few ideas.
1. is zombies (i know classic but who doesnt like classic?)
2. medieval fantasy (im hoping to play the role of a half demon half human character. her home was destroyed by a corrupt king and his men of a fareaway village. she is unaware at first that she is half demon. The men who raided her village and killed almost everyone end up putting her under arrest for a public hanging after she killed some of the warriors in self defense. youre character feels pity on her and buys her as his/her slave. this roleplay does involve some violance.)
3. Im absolutely open to any roles you have in mind that you cannot find someone to play as so long as its not based off a movie or a book. Im more into freestyle.

I selected some subgenras though i may not have selected all in which i am willing and capable of doing.

I'm up for a roleplay, in the second- as a female, if that works with the plotline you have in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back