Race to 1000! (Cat vs. Dog)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eh, non-sanitary is non-sanitary to me. Imagine a dog licked your cheek and then your grandma went to go kiss your cheek. Do you know how gross that would be? Dogs just never a appealed to me. Dogs have injured multiple people in our neighborhood so I'm kinda shaky around them.

Last edited by a moderator:
3. Meh. That really wouldn't bother me. I'm good with stuff like that.

Either way, opinions are opinions. And I can see why you'd be more of a cat person if there were some vicious dogs in your neighborhood.

2. Cats are culturally associated with evil. It doesn´t mean they ARE evil, though it makes sense to joke with it. Plus, the cats are evil actually derived from a comment you made about dogs earlier, if I recall.

Oh, and I don´t want clawing furballs telling me what´s "unsanitary". At least dogs have the decency to greet you. Cats jump onto you midway through a meal.

They will love you with all their hearts, and will be super sad when you leave for work. Most of the time. I think.

Plus there's this gif.

tumblr_mhdh3aaPE51r2afs6o1_500.gif

YOU CAN'T SAY NO TO THAT FACE

No.

How about when I found my cat on the porch 4 years ago on Halloween night, and whenever I would press my hand on the glass she would purr and rub her face against the glass to get closer to me? Have you ever owned a cat? I've owned both. Cats are just as sweet as dogs. Dog owners just label them as evil.

@Ecstasyia stop cheating by addint two at a time.

A dog will take the initiative to look out for you. A dog will take the innitiave to come running. A dog will patiently wait your return. A cat will dick off the second they see you´re gone.

Don´t take me wrong, I admit cats are cute, but yours was likely just looking for petting, not showing love or affection of any kind.

@Idea I'm not cheating. We just posted at the same time and I didn't notice. If I was trying to cheat I wouldn't have edited my post, I,wouldn't kept it the same. Also, I only added one extra.

Also, wanting to be petted is showing love and/or affection. Your argument makes no sense. All the dogs I've owned has NEVER been kind to be. Form my experience, dogs suck. But you didn't answer my question. Have you ever owned a cat? Because if not, all your opinions are biased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back