• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [ R W B Y - Shades of War] (full)

Ashlyn Blackburn
Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse

"Anytime." She said as she let the door close behind her. She followed a step behind Mila, nodding as she listened to her friend. "Cool, not that I doubted you wouldn't do it." She said to her with a grin. She paused as they walked, thinking on her next question. "That is a good question, where will we be dropping? I guess we'll see when we arrive, yeah? A little adventure never hurt nobody!" She said, dashing ahead and heading to their dropship, taking a seat towards the drop ramp.​

• Entity.Eclypse
    Mila Chroma
    She watched as her friend ran past her and simply shook her head, energy had always been one of that girls strong suits and Mila didn't think she'd have enough energy in the world to ever keep up with her now. "Hey don't run off!" she called after her friend who was already aboard the airship, with a sigh she had begun to follow. She didn't really care where she sat and just moved over to one of the accompanying seats on the ship, she ensured that she would get nearby to the window. From here she looked around at every nearby and smiled a little regardless of the defeated feeling that she had in the pit of her stomach.
    Mentions: LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse entire

Eleanor had been making her way into the ship when Ashlyn has run passed her. 'Well she seem very excited...love the excitment' she thought in her head as she took a seat. The short dog faunus looked around as everyone started to board the airship. Her eyes fell over to Mila as she seemed nervious. Standing up she quitely made her way over to her teammate "Hi Mila....you feeling alright?" She asked

Entity.Eclypse
Mila Chroma
Mila's eyes popped open slightly in shock when she heard her teammates voice and turned to face Eleanor now, "Huh? Oh yeah.. yeah. Just uh.. a bit nervous for the mission you could say" She said with a small smile coming to her face. The sudden interest in her from someone she didn't know entirely too well yet had caught her off guard but she wasn't going to say that it was a bad thing to have occur in the slightest. "How about you Eleanor, you ready for this?" She asked with the genuine curiosity of her teammates feelings.
Mentions: AquaMarie AquaMarie

1519132693398.png
KAIRN GORM

Cafeteria

Interacting with Navi Belnair ( Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse )​

Clearly confident with the pair they had formed, Navi began speaking again in that erratic, energetic way she usually does. Kairn watched as the cogs in her brain began to whirr, and a second later she came up with the notion of 'Team Nickel'. Kairn couldn't help but smile at the girl's imagination, and felt that her statement was completely correct. "Yeah...it would. Grimm better watch out with us around!"

The man was surprised that his companion would think herself getting fat from a simple bacon sandwich. "What are you on about? You get more than enough exercise to work it off." As he spoke, he booped her stomach in a similar way to how she had previously booped her nose. Almost as a revenge boop. "It'll take you no effort to get this flat." With a wide, cheeky grin - a laugh almost escaping him - he walked with her through the line to the counter.

After his friend had made her order, Kairn decided to make his own. "And one bacon butty for me, please." Admittedly, he was looking forward to his sandwich. He was quite hungry, and a simple snack from a vending machine wasn't really going to cut it. As the staff were busy working on their order - it really didn't take long at all, considering that they still had some food in from breakfast - he did noticed how quiet the room was. This would've been the perfect opportunity to catch up with Navi, to chat about what has happened in the two years they hadn't seen each other in, but they had places to go. In a few quick seconds Kairn was handed his butty, and it wasn't long after that before the parfait was prepared with the extra strawberries Navi had ordered.

"Right, well, I guess we need to get to the dropship?"

Ashlyn Blackburn
Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse AquaMarie AquaMarie

Ashlyn glanced to her friend, knowing that look. Ashlyn set a hand lightly on her good arm, trailing down her arm just as gently. "It's fine if your nervous, if you weren't I'd be worried." She said, trying to still her friends nerves.​

LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse

Eleanor gently smiled as she waited for Mila to answer. Her gentle smile remained as Mila answered her. “ I understand Mila, being nervous is alright. After all, it is your first mission.” The dogs head tilted to the side as her left ear flopped with her movement. She did not expect for Mila to ask her how she felt. “oh...well nervous really...I guess... I really should not be because I've gone through a few missions myself. But I just can't help feeling a bit uneasy..” she replied telling her teammates that she was as well nervous, more so because she was among a whole new team. Eleanor smiled looking over to Ashlyn as she gave her friend Mila encouragement.
“I think we will do wonderfully!...I have confidence in all of us. Let's just stay in range of each other and have each other back and we will get through this mission, easy peasy!” She said happily trying to give confidence to her teammates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back