• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [ R W B Y - Shades of War] (full)

--Siiva Ex Machina--
TheBaconater TheBaconater

"E-CAP?" Siiva asked, butchering the pronounciation. "Unfortunately, I'm not from that team. I was assigned to Team W.D.R.S., though it would be extremely fortunate if that were the case!" She beamed in a friendly tone, letting out a smile.

"Oh deary me, where are my manners? I forgot to introduce myself." Siiva soon reached out her hand. "I'm Siiva Ex Machina, it's a pleasure to meet you, sir...?" She introduced, hoping to make friends with the somewhat distraught boy.

View attachment 391959View attachment 391958
Eleanor stood against the wall on her tippy toes as she tried to see if she could spot anyone she knew from where she stood. Though she could not see very well over most of the other students. With a small frown, she folded her arms under her chest and lean against the wall as the headmaster finished his speech. Once the speech was over Eleanor stood there as the sea of her fellow students made their way out of the gymnasium. Not wanting to get trampled by the others the short dog Faunus waited until the end to exit the gymnasium.

She sighed not feeling as happy as she did before coming to Beacon. For weeks Eleanor had been counting the days when she would return to school and get to see her teammates, that's all she would talk about. Now with the new changes, she was not just going to get a whole new team, but she was going to lead it too. “Oh my poor team is doomed!” she said covering her face with her gloved hands and she spoke to herself. She was not sure how to feel about the whole situation. She was nervous and unsure how this all would turn out.

Finally making her way to the courtyard she took in a deep breath glad to not be stuck in that large crowd. “Well I guess it would be best to try and find my new team members…” she spoke to herself as she pulled out her scroll. She opened up the document looking at the pictures and files on her new teammates. She figured she would walk around and see if she could spot anyone before heading over to the room of she had no luck finding anyone. She made a note to herself to tackle hug her old teammates when she spotted them, but now she had work to do.
Venus Gyvate
Venus pretended to wince for dramatic effect at Eisen's jarring reply although she had to stop herself from erupting into a fit of giggles because he pretended to be startled. "That's my Eisen, always so harsh." she rolled her shoulder with her disarming smile. Apparently she is in team Harvest Gold with three other people whom she either vaguely recognize or doesn't recognize. "What a bummer." she huffed, "I wanted to be on the same team as you. How would you survive without me?" white-haired female tapped her chin thoughtfully before Eisen suggested eating.

"I think I'll check the board first. I'll follow you right after unless I found something that'll keep me busy or if a horde of grimm fell from the sky." she flashed him a grin before heading to the board.

Once she finally managed to get there, she saw a red-haired boy whom she assumes is a first year. She went beside him and looked up at the announcement board. Without thinking she suddenly blurted out the names of her team and fellow members' name although she got most of them incorrectly.

"Team Harvest Gold......Let's see... a Shiying Haumei, Jane Rayne and Eden Holt....where is it?" golden eyes squinted at the board searching for her team and name. He blamed Ozpin for only sending the team list at the president and not at the vice-president as well. Maybe it would be better if she just asked Eisen to forward it to her or something. But then she wouldn't know where her new room is.

Eisen Wren
With: Venus Gyvate . D O V E . D O V E Sand Eleanor Wintergreen AquaMarie AquaMarie

"What a bummer... I wanted to be on the same team as you. How would you survive without me?"

Eisen snorted a little. "I suppose I'll just have to figure out how to live without you." He gave her a nod and a generic sort of grunt towards her next statement about looking at the board, distracted by the sight of a stressed looking Eleanor.

She was a good friend and huntress, but she never struck him as the leader type. Judging by her body language, she felt the same.

"Sounds good. I'll meet you there." He responded to Venus, no longer really listening as she left for the board.

Eisen got up and started heading towards Eleanor. He supposed it was one of his many jobs to tell her that she had this.

He walked over, waving at her to get her attention. Last thing he needed was to startle her when she was already preoccupied.

"Hello, Eleanor. You have an okay break? Feeling good about this year?"

• e607f44a92a26ff237d55311d582e0e2.jpg
    Navi smiled gingerly at her own ideas of everything, she was finally reunited with one of her best friends from the past and that alone was something she could be thankful for. Was this fate? For her to be reunited with the man she had met oh so many years ago, the one who had been merely a coincidence to bump into and from there develop an ever-blossoming friendship. Was destiny teasing her heart for a mere moment longer? Honestly she doubted as much and just figured it to be a nice surprise that her friend would appear here of all places, the coincidence was that she had managed to be put on the same team as he was... that in itself was marvelous and something she would take pride in due to the time to come in the future. Though the man which stood before her now was much different than that of the one who stood with her years ago, that one had been much more... reserved as it seemed. He was one who was of few words and held what he would say based on his actions alone at the time.

Of course he'd have changed in that time, he seemed to be a man of strength. One who held enough to stand on his own and present himself to the world by name, all the while fighting back anything that wished to destroy him with ease. She honestly felt kind of useless when it came to helping out people, she wasn't really strong or able to fight something that relied on force, so she was more of a liability that an asset in battle.. at least that's how she felt. They hadn't even gone into combat and yet she still felt like things were going to be bad for her when it came to combat. Sure she could handle her own with her weapon and all but.. what was she going to be capable of managing in a team-fight? Would she just be unusable and a pain to have to drag around with you?

"I understand that.. since it is kinda difficult to figure this place out. Since it's kinda huge if i'm being honest" She said and looked up at the ceiling of the hallway alone which was quite a bit taller than her, but she was short so she supposed there wasn't really a comparison there to hold a candle to the height of a taller person. So mentioning that was something she didn't have to put onto her bucket list or it would just be more of a headache in her opinion. She had no idea where to find a map or anything of the sort so her eyes scanned up and down the hallway. "Hmm... well maybe an upperclassman has one. Or at least has more of a grasp on the layout of this place" she spoke half in thought as she leaned against a door.
    The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

Eisen Wren
With: Venus Gyvate . D O V E . D O V E Sand Eleanor Wintergreen AquaMarie AquaMarie

"What a bummer... I wanted to be on the same team as you. How would you survive without me?"

Eisen snorted a little. "I suppose I'll just have to figure out how to live without you." He gave her a nod and a generic sort of grunt towards her next statement about looking at the board, distracted by the sight of a stressed looking Eleanor.

She was a good friend and huntress, but she never struck him as the leader type. Judging by her body language, she felt the same.

"Sounds good. I'll meet you there." He responded to Venus, no longer really listening as she left for the board.

Eisen got up and started heading towards Eleanor. He supposed it was one of his many jobs to tell her that she had this.

He walked over, waving at her to get her attention. Last thing he needed was to startle her when she was already preoccupied.

"Hello, Eleanor. You have an okay break? Feeling good about this year?"
Eleanor sighed closing her scroll and placing it back in her pocket. She had to at least find one of her new teammates. She had only been the leader of her new team for a few munites and she could not do the simplest of jobs and find the others. With a small groan, she took a deep breath trying to calm herself down. "Alright, Elie...you got this! it won't be too hard...you will find them" she closed her eyes as she quietly gave herself a pep talk.

The short brown hair got pulled away from her thoughts by a familiar voice. Quickly turning around she was faced with her old teammate and friend Eisen. "EISEN!..." she happily yelled, her stressed and worried face quickly being swept away. She jumped up giving him the tightest hug that she could give him "Eisen! I'm so happy to see you!... where is Venus?" she asked looking at him and behind him. Eleanor always knew Venus was always with Eisen or near him. She was ready to jump on the girl and give her a hug.

Her attention was taken back towards Eisen when he asked her how her brake went and how she was feeling about the new school year. "oh my brake...it went great! I went on a few jobs with my grandfather. He seems to be less overprotective of me since I started coming here and gave me more jobs. OH! I also got better at fixing up my Destiny....got more practice helping him out at his shop. " she answered his question happily looking up at Eisen. Though her smile faded when she remembered he had also asked her about how she felt about the new year. "Eisen....im not sure about the new changes that were made this year.." she said looking down at her feet "dont get me wrong I understand why the changes were made...it would be hard to have pure first years in a group right now..." she started to wrap her curly hair between her fingers as her ears droped back, she was nervous " but Eisen they made me a leader!..." she said stretching her arms to the air and started to walk back and forward as her hands moved around as she spoke. "I dont know what they were thinking making me a leader.....my group is doomed...I am no were leader material....I feel like they made a mistake...I..I feel like ...I dont know just feel like this will not end well.."

Eleanor sighed closing her scroll and placing it back in her pocket. She had to at least find one of her new teammates. She had only been the leader of her new team for a few munites and she could not do the simplest of jobs and find the others. With a small groan, she took a deep breath trying to calm herself down. "Alright, Elie...you got this! it won't be too hard...you will find them" she closed her eyes as she quietly gave herself a pep talk.

The short brown hair got pulled away from her thoughts by a familiar voice. Quickly turning around she was faced with her old teammate and friend Eisen. "EISEN!..." she happily yelled, her stressed and worried face quickly being swept away. She jumped up giving him the tightest hug that she could give him "Eisen! I'm so happy to see you!... where is Venus?" she asked looking at him and behind him. Eleanor always knew Venus was always with Eisen or near him. She was ready to jump on the girl and give her a hug.

Her attention was taken back towards Eisen when he asked her how her brake went and how she was feeling about the new school year. "oh my brake...it went great! I went on a few jobs with my grandfather. He seems to be less overprotective of me since I started coming here and gave me more jobs. OH! I also got better at fixing up my Destiny....got more practice helping him out at his shop. " she answered his question happily looking up at Eisen. Though her smile faded when she remembered he had also asked her about how she felt about the new year. "Eisen....im not sure about the new changes that were made this year.." she said looking down at her feet "dont get me wrong I understand why the changes were made...it would be hard to have pure first years in a group right now..." she started to wrap her curly hair between her fingers as her ears dropped back, she was nervous " but Eisen they made me a leader!..." she said stretching her arms to the air and started to walk back and forward as her hands moved around as she spoke. "I dont know what they were thinking making me a leader.....my group is doomed...I am no were leader material....I feel like they made a mistake...I..I feel like ...I dont know just feel like this will not end well.."

Eisen Wren
Interacting with Eleanor Wintergreen AquaMarie AquaMarie

Eisen couldn't keep his normally grumpy face up at how happy she was to see him. His brow unfurrowed and a smile grew as he returned her greeting.

"It is great to see you, Eleanor." He said as he turned her hug, wrapping his arms around her and lifting the much shorter faunus off the ground a bit. It was nice to see his partner again, even if they weren't going to be adventuring together, Eisen still considered her as such.

His smile remained as she recounted the events of her vacation. She had been busy, but it still sounded more relaxing than his.

His smile turned back into its usual grumpy frown as Eleanor expressed her doubts and fears. Eisen had no choice. She was going to have an aneurysm at this rate.

His beat-up left hand came up and patted her on the head, his fingers rubbing against the base of her ears.

"These are valid concerns, aside from the part about you and you team being doomed. Ozpin did not pick you for fun and games, he has a reason. And if it helps, I believe in you."

Eisen smiled at her, and he dropped his hand to check his scroll for her teammates. Once he got a clear look, he examined the students nearby for a match.

"None of your teammates are around right now. Come eat with me. Winding yourself up isn't going to help anyone. Venus will probably be there. "

Ashlyn Blackburn
Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse

Ashlyn listened to her friend's concerns, nodding slowly as she finished. "Now your concerns are both justifiable and not so. Yes, your family may not survive often, but you aren't who your family was. You are your own person, your own destiny. The chances of you being a sucky Huntress aren't hereditary. Plus, you have me, and the other two fellows in ECAP." She told her friend, trying to be reassuring.

"And if anyone should have concerns, it's me. My mother wasn't a Huntress, my father was God knows what, and I never actually saw him past maybe 3. I learned to fight through watching Huntsmen and the occasional petty crime to help out my mom. I am not generations of success and combat prowess. I'm a first generation: the kind who still has to work out the kinks, a prototype, if you will." She said, finally take a moment to take a breath. "But hey, I have you..." She finished.

Last edited:
b1980830bd689d5bf1c0f52dab69a96d.jpg
Mila Chroma:
Mila looked at her friend and realized that both of them had some issues that they'd need to iron out and that certainly was the truth for most people she assumed. But the other part of the statement put her at ease somewhat, she nodded at the mention of the other members on team ECAP and that was more helpful than she'd given credit for. But there was much more to that, she focused on the girl across the table now and gave a sweet smile "I won't go anywhere. So I'll do my best to make sure you become the best 'prototype' that you could be" She said deciding then that this would be of the highest priority for her. She kept her eyes locked with her partner for a moment before relaxing her gaze and allowing it to fall to her food instead.

"I'm glad we found each other again... I just hope I won't weigh you down too much" She teased and winked to Ashlyn with a movement of her hair that went quite well to the wink covering the eye a moment after she had portrayed it. From here she went to brush it back as not to prohibit her vision due to the two of them being in conversation she didn't wish to be rude. Her mind was working in a million ways and she only had control of one, the way her thoughts were working out in her head right now, but she wasn't going to lie.. it was nice to just be able to talk to someone without worrying she would mess everything up. That was the thing she had enjoyed the most about her friends from before... the other members of ECAP though, she figured that her and Ashlyn made up the C and A, But the other two were those outside variables. They were a team though so she held on to faith that they would be fine regardless. "I'm sure that you're already ahead of me with your fighting now... since you were with a team last year right?" She cocked her head slightly, the same warm smile remained upon her lips.
LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

Eisen Wren
Interacting with Eleanor Wintergreen AquaMarie AquaMarie

Eisen couldn't keep his normally grumpy face up at how happy she was to see him. His brow unfurrowed and a smile grew as he returned her greeting.

"It is great to see you, Eleanor." He said as he turned her hug, wrapping his arms around her and lifting the much shorter faunus off the ground a bit. It was nice to see his partner again, even if they weren't going to be adventuring together, Eisen still considered her as such.

His smile remained as she recounted the events of her vacation. She had been busy, but it still sounded more relaxing than his.

His smile turned back into its usual grumpy frown as Eleanor expressed her doubts and fears. Eisen had no choice. She was going to have an aneurysm at this rate.

His beat-up left hand came up and patted her on the head, his fingers rubbing against the base of her ears.

"These are valid concerns, aside from the part about you and you team being doomed. Ozpin did not pick you for fun and games, he has a reason. And if it helps, I believe in you."

Eisen smiled at her, and he dropped his hand to check his scroll for her teammates. Once he got a clear look, he examined the students nearby for a match.

"None of your teammates are around right now. Come eat with me. Winding yourself up isn't going to help anyone. Venus will probably be there. "
Eleanor covered her face with her hands as she felt frustrated with being the leader and the changes coming to her this year. But this feeling of anguish soon stopped as she felt her ears getting rubbed.

With a small sigh she closed her eyes and slightly leaned her head against his hand as he patted and rubbed her ears. This was something that calmed the dog faunus rather quickly and only a few knew about. Though she only allows her hears to be touched by only those she fully trusted like family.

Eleanor kept her eyes closed relaxed by the head patts and ear rubs as she listen to him speak. She sighed and gently nodded, even though she felt like Ozpin had made a mistake. Eisen was right Ozpin would never place someone in such a spot if he did not believe they were able to take such a responsibility.

The short brown haired dog faunus opened her eyes and looked up at Eisen. She was could not help but smile at his words that he believed in her. “Thank you!” she said not helping herself and giving him another hug.

Letting go of the hug she looked up at Eisen. Her ears perked up as she watched him looked through his scroll then around the area they were standing at.

Eleanor gently nodded “okaies your right and yes! Food does sound great right now” she smiled jumping up and down as she heard that she might get to see Venus as well.

Interactions: Open
Action: Hovering in the middle of the crowd, searching for... someone
Madeline didn't care what Ozpin was saying, but took off her headphones anyways. Everything an adult had ever told her in her life had been something that would eventually lead to something bad happening, so she learned to ignore adults for the most part.
However, she knew that Ozpin was wise and it would be disrespectful to block out what he was saying, so she listened. Barely.
After he had finished speaking, she headed towards the large announcement board, and gazed at it for a while before finding her name on the list.

"Umm... team words? Wha?"
Turning to the nearest person, she asked where she was supposed to go, and in response got an angry look and the person ignored her. She stood there, dumbfounded, and it took her a good while to realize that she was, in fact, not on team words. She was on team Widers, and she hovered above everyone else in the crowd, looking around like an idiot who had never been in public before.

Ashlyn Blackburn

Ash couldn't help but laugh at her friend reiterating the term 'prototype.' "Well..." She began, not knowing where to go with it. Mila continued on and then winked at her, unable to tell if it was teasing or flirting or whatever mess of reasons people wink for, but she laughed again and missed her brushing her hair back into place. "Thank you, I needed a good laugh." She said with a smile and faint blush, thought it could have been from the laughter.

"And I'm we found each other again as well, I was lonely without my partner in crime." She joked, winking herself, though her's wasn't as graceful or fluid, it was a bit overexaggerated, the kind where your mouth turned up in a smirk when you did it. She was caught slightly off guard by her statement about combat.

"Well, you were a bit of a better fighter than I was, you know me... A lurker, at best." She told her. "But... I have gotten better with fighting." She finished with a nod.

b1980830bd689d5bf1c0f52dab69a96d.jpg
Mila Chroma:
Mila smiled at the statement of helping Ashlyn laugh, that wasn't her full intention but she didn't mind doing such if it would help the girl maintain happiness. She felt a slight curiosity creeping within her at the notice of the blush that presented itself upon Ash's face. She wanted to know why the girl was blushing but that would be awkward to just borderline ask aloud so she didn't figure that was a good idea for the moment being at least, though that curiosity did reside within her for the time being she knew it would fade out quickly when they got deeper into conversation. So she let that be the case and listened to what the other girl had to say thoughtfully.

She listened as her friend spoke intently before a statement was made, 'partner in crime', which tainted her porcelain skin with a bright hue of pink. This was before the attempt at winking had been made and the pink-stained face drained to sheerly her cheeks alone, a stifled laugh could be heard as she raised the back of her hand to her mouth and she felt herself trying to hold it back. "Well I missed you too, but jeez I haven't heard that in quite awhile" she spoke after Ashlyn had finished her statement of course.

"Hey... I don't doubt your capabilities on the battlefield one bit. Honestly... only reason I can fight was because I was an angry kid" She said with a small smile pressing into her cheeks. Her mind wandered back to when she would get into brawls with other kids, though rather than using a deadly weapon she had used a wooden sword to combat them. "In my opinion we've both matured.. Though my body doesn't seem to want to go about doing that anytime soon" She smirked and looked Ashlyn back in the face with a cheerful expression.
LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

1517310627561.png
KAIRN GORM

Dormitory Corridors (not in motion)

Interacting with Navi Belnair ( Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse )​

It was true, he had changed over the years - all because of his grandfather. His grandfather had not only taught him how to fight Grimm as if he was in the military, but had also lit a fire within him. While before he was pretty passive, not really in charge of his own actions, because he was used to doing what his father told him, now he was his own man and it showed. He was much more sure of himself, for one - when he was younger he used to always look to his father for guidance but now he very rarely second guessed himself. He may not be the smartest man going, but he certainly is one of the more stubborn. Of course, there was also the way he wielded his weapons; using his strength to overpower as opposed to speed or distance. While his weapons did have some ranged potential, they are brutal and destructive as opposed to delicate and quick.

That was one Kairn didn't have, though, and Kairn knew it well. Speed. In a way, he was grateful for Navi being his teammate as, not only were they friends, she was much faster and agile than he. If the pair were to fight, he suspected that she'd probably win - looking at her, he thought she would be hard to land a hit on. That, and she was much smarter than him - he was wise, but not smart. She could probably learn a lot quicker to adapt to his varied weaponry than he could adapt to her speed and agility. Still, he may be a bit slower than her, in more ways than one, but he still thought of her as his friend. Nothing was going to stop him beating the life and soul out of anything that tried to harm her.

Kairn was still looking around as Navi spoke to him. "Yeah...I'm sure we'll find it eventually, though. If the worst comes, we can always just ask the class president or one of the staff." He says, watching as she leaned against the door.

Eleanor covered her face with her hands as she felt frustrated with being the leader and the changes coming to her this year. But this feeling of anguish soon stopped as she felt her ears getting rubbed.

With a small sigh she closed her eyes and slightly leaned her head against his hand as he patted and rubbed her ears. This was something that calmed the dog faunus rather quickly and only a few knew about. Though she only allows her hears to be touched by only those she fully trusted like family.

Eleanor kept her eyes closed relaxed by the head patts and ear rubs as she listen to him speak. She sighed and gently nodded, even though she felt like Ozpin had made a mistake. Eisen was right Ozpin would never place someone in such a spot if he did not believe they were able to take such a responsibility.

The short brown haired dog faunus opened her eyes and looked up at Eisen. She was could not help but smile at his words that he believed in her. “Thank you!” she said not helping herself and giving him another hug.

Letting go of the hug she looked up at Eisen. Her ears perked up as she watched him looked through his scroll then around the area they were standing at.

Eleanor gently nodded “okaies your right and yes! Food does sound great right now” she smiled jumping up and down as she heard that she might get to see Venus as well.
Interactions: Open
Action: Hovering in the middle of the crowd, searching for... someone
Madeline didn't care what Ozpin was saying, but took off her headphones anyways. Everything an adult had ever told her in her life had been something that would eventually lead to something bad happening, so she learned to ignore adults for the most part.
However, she knew that Ozpin was wise and it would be disrespectful to block out what he was saying, so she listened. Barely.
After he had finished speaking, she headed towards the large announcement board, and gazed at it for a while before finding her name on the list.

"Umm... team words? Wha?"
Turning to the nearest person, she asked where she was supposed to go, and in response got an angry look and the person ignored her. She stood there, dumbfounded, and it took her a good while to realize that she was, in fact, not on team words. She was on team Widers, and she hovered above everyone else in the crowd, looking around like an idiot who had never been in public before.

Eisen Wren
Interacting with Eleanor Wintergreen AquaMarie AquaMarie and Madeline Daygem AbsurdNerd AbsurdNerd

Eisen absentmindedly rubbed Eleanor's ears for a bit, unsure of how to continue his train if thought. He didn't have to think too much longer when she jumped up an hugged him with an ecstatic 'thank you'.

He wrapped his arms around her again and let her go, nodding when she mentioned how good food sounded. That and a nap. But that second bit wouldn't come for a while.

"Then let us be off. I am so hungry. And tired. And we're up bright and early tomorrow for 'initiation'" he said, his fingers coming up to give Eleanor air quotes.

Eisen stopped their wall shortly though, seeing a tiny little redhead who looked familiar. With a quick glance at his scroll, he walked over in front of her and introduced himself.

"Madeline Daygem? I am Eisen Wren. I am the leader of your team. We," he gestured towards Eleanor, "are about to go eat. Will you join us? If not, our room is 104, in the southeasternmost building on campus."

He pointed southeast to give her a vague direction of where the dorms were located, and waited for her response.

Ashlyn Blackburn

"Angry? I would say that... You were an angel, wouldn't hurt a fly... Unless the fly tried starting shit or to take your food." She joked. "And as far as maturing goes, since you seem so... Insecure? We'll go with that. It isn't this that matters." She says, motioning to her chest. "It's this." She then taps her temple a few times for emphasis. "But having a little extra on top never hurt nobody, did it?" She then cracked a grin, and leaned forward to stop from laughing.

Navi nodded at the comments that Kairn had made about them finding the room and all but still... she wanted to find it now and that wasn't going nearly the way she planned. She just hoped she didn't have to share a bed with anyone or that would be really awkward for her, especially if they knew she curled up into a little ball under her blanket. They wouldn't figure that out would they? What if someone woke her up in the morning... no she simply couldn't allow for that to happen or she'd die from embarrassment and she was too young to die. Too young and smart to allow death to take this early, well scratch the second one probably. She didn't see herself as being very smart of a person but rather someone who was in constant need of improvement from what she was, which could seem rather cheesy but she knew that she was far from the necessary point that she should be at.

She looked up above her head where the room number was printed on the door, she blinked for a second and then moved away from the door and pointed to the number. "Does this seem familiar to you... I feel like I saw it somewhere but I can't remember exactly where it came from" She spoke and held her arm towards the number of the door, she moved a little and the sleeve that looked like a glove in her pocket for the moment moved slightly making a metal tinkering sound as the plates of it hit against one another.

She moved her hand to her pocket and ensured that it wasn't causing any sort of an issue. "Sorry if the clinking get's annoying by the way... I just don't like wearing my weapon all the time or it would make me look kind of scary I fear.. and to be honest looking like a terrifying being isn't on my agenda for the day" she said with a light laugh.
    The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald

Interactions: Elysium Elysium
Action: Talking to Eisen
rwby_oc___sonara__sona__heart__old__by_qrow_silvermane-d81wdmz.png

Madeline didn't notice Eisen at first, but eventually acknowledged him with a wave and awkward stare.
"Oh, right! You're the leader or something... umm... Yes, right! Greetings, my name is Madeline Daygem. I guess you already knew that, though. Sorry. Umm, food? Yes. Im famished. Sorry... I'm not used to the whole 'team' thing.
She was obviously not knowledgeable of formal encounters, and was trying her best to sound polite. She wasn't very educated, either and had never been to school. She looked at Eisen with big, curious eyes, and said
"So... we have rooms? And food? At school?"

Calpoly Panoma
Dormitory Hallway
Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald
(Navi and Kairin respectively)

A couple of minutes had passed, and Calpoly's still confused as he was before. He peeked through room after room to see if there's anyone from his team in there, even the Student President. Either way, he finds himself a hallway of the dorms, still searching for his room. Perhaps it's about time he asked for directions? Calpoly spots a pair of students; a older looking man and a child-like faunus woman. One of blue, and one wearing a kimono of some sort.

"Excuse me, if you don't mind me asking..." Calpoly approached the Faunus girl, "Do you know where Team TPNK Room is? I'm kinda lost..." He admitted, scratching the back of his head. Calpoly let out a sheepish smile, as if forgetting to researching the location beforehand...Which he did actually forget.

1517380889022.png

KAIRN GORM

Interacting with Navi Belnair and Calpoly Panoma ( Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ), mentioning Alexander Truvelto ( Haka Haka )​

In truth, Kairn did not recognise the room number in the slightest - not really that surprising, though, when you consider that Kairn didn't didn't look at it in the first place. Simply, he forgot. It was one of those little details he glossed over, and now he's regretting it. As usual, he was paying the price of his poor judgment. In response to Navi's question about the number, he simply shrugged in response. "No idea. Maybe if you remember it, maybe that means it's this one? As our dorm room, I mean?"

Kairn looked over in curiosity as Navi's metal arm clinked as she pointed to the room number. Which reminded him - what weapon did Navi choose to wield? He had the feeling that whatever was in the pocket making the noise was the answer, but that he would also find out very soon. He was interested in seeing how Navi fought the Grimm threat - if not by strength, by what? Range? Speed? Perhaps she didn't even had a weapon, per say, but something to assist allies in combat. As Kairn found his mind overrun with questions and theories, he simply chuckled at her second comment. "Heh...try carrying three swords of various size and weight around, and see how annoying the clinking can get." Whilst saying it, he rattles the medium sized blade, the shotgun sword, in its sheath, causing a little metallic clink or two to echo out of his person. "Still, I like that sound. Reminds me that if I get into trouble, I have three very powerful weapons strapped to my body." With a laugh he finally adds. "Helps me sleep at night, knowing that anything that tries to sneak up on me with explode to pieces."

Still chuckling slightly from his exaggeration, Kairn looked up as someone began talking to the pair of old friends. He watched as he began talking to Navi - the boy also seemed to be talking about Tango Pink team, their team, which meant that he has just found the third member to the team. But which one was he - Alexander or Calpoly?

Ashlyn Blackburn

Ashlyn then started drawing angel wings at the shoulders of her friend with her finger, tracing each wing with one finger as her other hand propped her up by the chin. "It isn't that hard." She said in a semi sing-song voice. She then acted she was scribbling in the outline of the wing on one side. "One of them has to be black though... Only way it works." She said, though stopped dead with wide eyes as Mila almost embarrassed herself in front of maybe a quarter of Beacon. She cracked a wide grin, hand still in the air at a point before bursting out laughing.

She calmed down after a minute and looked up at Mila. "If a guys more about how you look rather than how you are, then he isn't right for you. Keep that in mind next to you think about your so called predicament." She told her friend, giving her some friendly advice. She then finished her meal and sat back, a small happy grin now that she was sated.

Navi Bellnair
    The girl sighed as Kairn didn't recognize it but she was sure she'd seen it somewhere and her mind refused to let her forget whatever the number was so she struggled and focused on the number as hard as her mind could. She was trying her best to remember as to what the number was or where it came from but it did slip her mind more and more each second that she tried to think of what it meant. "I feel like it has something to deal with the-" She began to speak before hearing a different voice entirely, her eyes turned along with the rest of her body as she looked at the new member who had seemingly just appeared out of the blue. She was kind of surprised that he approached her and asked for the room location, "Hello there! Honestly we're looking for the same thing.. Oh!" she said with an expression as if she remembered something.

Moving quickly now she brought her hand up to her eye and made a sideways peace sign with her eye in the middle, "I'm Navi. Navi Bellnair, and you are?" She asked which would likely just add to her childish looking being. Though the energetic nature she held was a point of interest, she did hold quite a nimbleness to her rather precise and yet delicate movements this way and that. She swirled and pointed to the door in front of here, "Team TNPK. This is our room! I remember reading the numbers earlier on the board. Therefore we will be staying here from now on." She reached into her pocket and pulled the sleeve up her arm, the black sleeve with metal pieces on it rested nicely on her arm and as soon as it rested on her shoulder her kimono shifted into another outfit, a hood rested on the back of her neck that held two holes at the top for her ears and had a masquerade like design in it. From this she had also gained a slightly more... how would you say it?

Badass look to her cute body, "Ta-da! As the female of the group I have to make sure I look stylish right?" She asked with a giggle before keeping a smile plastered to her face. The outfit she wore was definitely designed to be something you used while moving around in combat, meaning that as was predicted she was meant to zoom around with a flurry of attacks with her sleeve weapon which still held it's own secrets.
    The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Eisen Wren
Interacting with Eleanor Wintergreen AquaMarie AquaMarie and Madeline Daygem AbsurdNerd AbsurdNerd

Eisen absentmindedly rubbed Eleanor's ears for a bit, unsure of how to continue his train if thought. He didn't have to think too much longer when she jumped up an hugged him with an ecstatic 'thank you'.

He wrapped his arms around her again and let her go, nodding when she mentioned how good food sounded. That and a nap. But that second bit wouldn't come for a while.

"Then let us be off. I am so hungry. And tired. And we're up bright and early tomorrow for 'initiation'" he said, his fingers coming up to give Eleanor air quotes.

Eisen stopped their wall shortly though, seeing a tiny little redhead who looked familiar. With a quick glance at his scroll, he walked over in front of her and introduced himself.

"Madeline Daygem? I am Eisen Wren. I am the leader of your team. We," he gestured towards Eleanor, "are about to go eat. Will you join us? If not, our room is 104, in the southeasternmost building on campus."

He pointed southeast to give her a vague direction of where the dorms were located, and waited for her response.
(sorry for replying late been really busy)

“Yay food!” she said cheering as she jumped up and down. The sound of food and being around familiar people helped her relax and forget her worries of the new year, even it it was for a little while.

Eleanor sticked out her tongue when he mentioned having to wake up early for initiation as she followed him.

Eleanor looked up at Eisen as he looked at his scroll and then started to walk over to a red headed girl. ‘Must be someone from his new team’ she thought as she followed behind him.

The small dog faunus stayed behind Eisen as he introduced himself to Madeline. She peeked from behind Eisen and waved over to the redhead. Not saying a word she just watched the interaction between the two.

Ashlyn Blackburn and Mila Chroma

"Well..." She began, dropping her arm to her side. "I want to make a bet. If someone calls you cute before initiation tomorrow, you have to wear angel wings for... A week. And if it doesn't happen... I'll let you decide that bit." She said with a wink. She then extends her arm to Mila and cracks a cocky grin. "Is it a deal, Miss Chroma?" She asked, leaning on the table.

Mila looked at her partner with a curious look as she tried to figure out exactly what trick Ash had up her sleeve for this to work. "I'd have to go out and buy angel wings then... then i'd have to get used to fighting in them" she said with a smile and shook her head. "You know I hate turning down bets" She let out a sigh before smiling herself and extending her hand to meet that of Ashlyn's.

"You got a deal, oh and they have to mean it when they say it or it doesn't count... but I doubt anyone in their right mind would call me cute." She said with a cocky smirk crossing her lips as if to say she'd already won."You'd be surprised... Cutey." She said with a happy grin. She turns and gets ready to walk away to the dorms.

"And I mean that from the bottom of my heart!" She shouted before pushing her way out the door. She was glad Mila accepted, she didn't have to beg to get her to do this.

Mila would sit there in shock for a moment before realizing what had just occurred not only had her intentions for murder been shut down but did Ashlyn just call her cute? A slight pink tint creeped to her face before she got up, "You set that whole thing up to get me to wear wings!" She said and chased after the girl. She was going to giver he a piece of her mind so she made sure she spoke loud enough to be heard in the hallway, "The way you say that makes it seem like you have some sort of infatuation with me. Have you been unlucky enough as to be smitten by me?" She asked with a smirk on her face and continued to follow a slight distance away from the other girl due to getting a later start.

"Whaaaat?" She asked incredulously. "No, no not at all... Ok yeah I set it up, but me calling you cute was my honest opinion, not me... Not me liking you!" She said, turning and stopping to look at Mila, her face a slight shade of red as well. She clenched her fists and swallowed; this was unexpected. "And don't pull out big words like that! You know I'm not good with some scholarly vocabulary!" She said, trying to change the subject.

A smirk of victory came to the girls face, "Well i'll simplify it then. It means that cupid took his bow and wrote my name on an arrow before sticking it right. into. you" She said and as she approached and booped Ashlyn on the nose as she finished that statment. The girl looked like she had won the battle even though she did loose the war. She kept walking for a few steps before glancing over her shoulder, "Besides.. I happen to find you cute too. Ash" She said before winking and sticking her tongue out all in one more. "Anywho, any idea where our dorm room is?" She asked and continued on walking now, but this time she was ahead in the races.

Ash growled and punched Mila in the shoulder. "Drop it." She demanded, glaring at her. "Our room is 109 I believe." She then said, shoving her hands into the coat and walking a bit fast, as if to escape her feelings. Mila held her shoulder now a bit surprised about the sudden outburst of anger that Ash had represented to her, "O-ok..." She said softly and continued to walk. Honestly it hurt her a bit more than she figured it would but at the same time she wasn't going to push any further if it was going to be a bother for her,

"Thanks.. sorry for being a bit of a bother to you. I probably should've checked the board" she said and laughed at herself nervously before sighing again. Ashlyn nodded to her. "It's nothing..." She grumbled, making a sharp turn down the hall, quickly finding their dorm room. She pushes open the door and steps inside, her stuff already in place. "Same room as last year..." She mumbled, taking a heavy seat at the dining table. Mila nodded and followed after her while maintaining a silence to her already quiet being. Her footsteps even seemed to be hushed even so slightly, as though she were treading carefully. Watching the floor as though she were stepping through a maze of serpents, each with enough venom to kill her if she stepped on even one of their bodies. She followed in suit and nodded to the other girl, "I'm gonna lay down for a bit" She said and walked off to the location which was her bed. She removed her shoes and laid down on her side. Staring at the wall in silence.

"Cool. I'll let you know if the others show." She said loud enough for Mila to hear. Ashlyn then chose to sit there, idly tapping the table with her fingers, trying to figure things out. She couldn't like her, this was the first time they talked in a year! It was nothing, she just got flustered from the words thrown at her...

Right?

Mila laid there for a moment before crawling under the covers and pulling it over her head, she didn't
understand why the hit hurt so much. It wasn't like she'd used allot of force or anything but the sting lasted... a long time. Bringing her hand up to her, though she didn't want to admit it small chest she clutched where her heart was, the sting lasted here too. She had upset her.. well the only friend she could say she had, maybe she was just going to screw up in the end.. and become less than what she was wanting to be. She thought these ideas solemnly and shut her eyes in irritation at her own mindset, that was just negativity.. not the truth, or at least she hoped that.

Calpoly Panoma
Navi( Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse ), Kairn( The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald )

Calpoly lets out a smile as he found out that the two were actually his team mates. Which means, one of them is either Alexander, Navi, or Kairn. Well, Navi already introduces herself as the faunus rabit girl, which leaves him to believe that the man in blue would be...Well, either Kairn or Alexander. Cal's still doesn't know at this point.

Still, Cal was quite impressed at Navi's nimbleness in her introduction. He might not be an expert, but he guessed she has some degree of dexterity.

"I'm Calpoly Panoma, nice to meet you!" Calpoly nodded as he introduced himself as cheerfully as possible. Soon enough the faunus girl pointed towards the door in front of them, recalling the varying numbers that were seen beside their Team Names. Perhaps he wasn't paying attention at the time, but Calpoly did see some numbers, too. Soon enough, Navi took out a hood which gave an entirely different look; kinda similar to one of the White Fang, but different in it's entirety and purpose.

"That's a cool choice for a combat outfit..." Calpoly said as he rubbed his chin. "I'd say it's designed for a mobile fighter considering the hood and/or cloak...Then again, I might be wrong..." He seemingly rambled, soon snapping out of it with a flinch. "Sorry! I do thay sometimes." He chuckled in an embarrassed tone...

1517691312245.png

KAIRN GORM

Interacting with Navi Belnair and Calpoly Panoma ( Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod )​

Kairn chuckled as his old friend performed her introduction. He didn't remember her being so...up front about everything, but it was a refreshing change. He remembered her being so shy and awkward back in the day, which he was fine with but it did hinder her in making more friends. Whatever has happened in the past two years must've really changed her. Or perhaps, she was always like this and just needed something to help her reveal her true colours, as it were. Either way, he wanted to talk to her at some point in the near future to catch up - he still felt bad leaving her without telling, or trying to contact her in the meantime, but hopefully these years together in the Academy would rectify that.

While his friend's outfit was built specifically for speed and agility, his own was more built for general purpose. A bit of everything. Although, judging by his varied weapons, so was he. Deciding that a ridiculous introduction was hardly necessary, Kairn stuck out his massive arm and his muscled hand in a friendly gesture, waiting for Calpoly to shake it. "Kairn Gorm." Speaking simply, yet in detail, with ihs Altasian accent, Kairn decided to become silent again. He was a man of actions over words, and it showed - he tended to rely on gestures to portray his thoughts as opposed to words.

Besides, he didn't know this guy - he wasn't friends with him like he was with Navi.

e607f44a92a26ff237d55311d582e0e2.jpg
Navi Bellnair
The girl smiled at the comment on her new outfit, well new to them but not to her since she did design it after all. The fact that he had been so open about his opinion and ideas on where her outfit came from brought a small smile to her face, "Well yeah I'm pretty much only good at moving around and pulling fleeting attacks. But I promise I'll try my best to help you guys out when we have to fight" her voice came through as the sweet girl she appeared to be and made her personality seem even kinder though in truth the main thing she cared about was winning. Not to the extent of having to win everything but she wanted to win compared to what her brother had managed to do out in the world unlike what she'd been told she wouldn't be able to pull off due to him. That and that alone would allow her to feel the satisfaction that she wanted to feel about everything, so far that was going well since she'd made a good impression on both of her teammates that she'd met. Though it was far easier when one of your friends from the past was your teammate and you'd been separated for a long time, speaking of which she needed to catch up with him some time.

She watched the exchange of greetings between the two men somewhat occurring and with a smile turned and opened the door to their room, she wasted no time as she walked in and looked around it to try and figure out what to do with it all. Her luggage was already here from the seems of it, that being two suitcases sitting against the wall, each with the imprint of N.B. resting in a silver plate against the gray case. Her hands came together in a small movement of joy and she felt the cold metal of the sleeve against her bare skin, heat and cold coming together to leave the cold on her revealed skin.

She could feel the small hairs on the back of her neck stand up and shivered slightly, "Brr... This is most definitely my feelings on Vale. Vacuo was so much warmer" She said before wrapping the cloak on her outfit about her like a blanket. Her left ear twitched and she turned around towards the two men once more, "Any idea how we can tell whose bed is whose?" She asked with a gentle head tilt which caused one of her ears to droop to the side playfully.
The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Users who are viewing this thread

Back