• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [ R W B Y - Shades of War] (full)

Interactions: Elysium Elysium
Action: Talking to Eisen
rwby_oc___sonara__sona__heart__old__by_qrow_silvermane-d81wdmz.png

Madeline didn't notice Eisen at first, but eventually acknowledged him with a wave and awkward stare.
"Oh, right! You're the leader or something... umm... Yes, right! Greetings, my name is Madeline Daygem. I guess you already knew that, though. Sorry. Umm, food? Yes. Im famished. Sorry... I'm not used to the whole 'team' thing.

She was obviously not knowledgeable of formal encounters, and was trying her best to sound polite. She wasn't very educated, either and had never been to school. She looked at Eisen with big, curious eyes, and said
"So... we have rooms? And food? At school?"
(sorry for replying late been really busy)

“Yay food!” she said cheering as she jumped up and down. The sound of food and being around familiar people helped her relax and forget her worries of the new year, even it it was for a little while.

Eleanor sticked out her tongue when he mentioned having to wake up early for initiation as she followed him.

Eleanor looked up at Eisen as he looked at his scroll and then started to walk over to a red headed girl. ‘Must be someone from his new team’ she thought as she followed behind him.

The small dog faunus stayed behind Eisen as he introduced himself to Madeline. She peeked from behind Eisen and waved over to the redhead. Not saying a word she just watched the interaction between the two.

Eisen Wren
Interacting with Eleanor Wintergreen AquaMarie AquaMarie and Madeline Daygem AbsurdNerd AbsurdNerd

She seemed nice enough. Naive and rough around the edges, but those weren't always disadvantages. Eisen raised his eyebrows at that first impression. The more Madeline spoke, the more it seemed like a proper assessment.

Her lack of knowledge on how Beacon worked causes Eisen to raise an eyebrow. Had she been homeschooled? That... could be a problem. But it was a problem for another time.

"Yes. We live on this island now. Get used to the scenery. Unless we go on a mission, all we really see is the city and the school. They provide for all of our needs. Other questions?"

Eisen gestured for them to follow him. He handed Eleanor his scroll, which was displaying faces to go with the names her teammates. "Maybe one of them will be at dinner. I still need to find Rowan and Siiva."

He stepped into line, which was already almost out the door. He should have bolted here as soon as the speech was over. Eisen was really regretting not squeezing a lunch break into his schedule.

"Where are you from, Madeline?"

Interaction: Elysium Elysium

Madeline hopped down from her hover disks, now at eye level with Eisen. She took out her scroll that she had been given upon entering the school, and looked at it curiously.

"Well, I had one question... is the food free? Never mind, that's a stupid question. Sorry.
She nervously looked down at her feet, and at Eisen's second question made her perk up and relax slightly. She was now more confident, and felt like Eisen would be more understanding of her lack of proper grammar and proper habits.
"I'm from nowhere really. Oh, right. Yes, I'm from Atlas... sir. Should I call you sir? Or Alsein?"

Venus Gyvate
When Venus finally found her name and dorm room among the never-ending list, she quickly put out her scroll and snapped a picture of it. She grinned to herself before merrily making her way to the cafeteria. She considered sending Eisen a text to ask him if he's already in the cafeteria but it would be futile since she already spotted the back of his blue head. The white-haired female contemplated whether she should tackle him from behind or poke fun of him. She decided to go with the latter.

Her white heels clicked against the floor as she approached the small group. "My darling Eisen," she sighed dramatically, "I take my eyes off you for five minutes and you already have two girls by your side. Why must you keep playing with my poor maiden heart?" she faked a heartbroken look before bursting into series of giggles when she saw whatever reaction her childhood friend has on his face.

Venus flashed an impish grin and gave Eleanor a hug, "I missed you!" she pat the dog-faunus' head right before turning her attention to the other girl whom she (unless she forgot) haven't met before, "Hello~!" the grin on her face turned into her infamous winning smile, "I'm Venus Gyvate." she reached out a hand to the red-haired girl.

Standing in the line of the dining hall and interacting with Eisen Elysium Elysium , Madeline AbsurdNerd AbsurdNerd and Venus . D O V E . D O V E
a2bc312dbefc3d4e53e4ce507a22d955.jpgbbbd7d04182e8df18a347397a039fb03_view.png

Eleanor quietly stayed behind Eisen as she listens to him talk with Madeline. She smiled looking around waiting as she rocked back and forward on her heels.

The short dog Faunus ears perked up as Eisen gestured for them to follow. With a smile, she quickly followed after them taking a hold of the scroll. “Right! They might be in the dining hall” Eleanor nodded as she studied the faces of her new teammates.

She stood behind both Eisen and Madeline as they waited in the very large line. She steps to the side looking at her fellow students in front of them seeing if she could spot any of her new teammates. Sighing she looked over at the tables of the sea of students eating their meals.

Her ears fell back as she pouted not spotting anyone just yet, she did not understand how she was having so much trouble finding her new teammates. Afterall two of them had unique hair colors.

The dog Faunus ears perked up as she heard a familiar voice. Gasping she quickly turns around to see Venus “VENUS!” she yelled excited causing a few students who were in line to turn around.

Eleanor yipped as she hopped up and returned the hug, hugging Venus back as tightly as she could. “I missed you too Venus!” she responded with a giggle, closing her eyes enjoying the pat on her head. With a smile, she stepped aside as she looked up at Venus and then at Madeline as her old teammate introduced herself to Eisen’s new teammate.

1517947849724.png
SHIYING HUAMEI

Dormitory Room -> Cafeteria

Interacting with Eisen Wren, Madeline Daygem, Eleanor Wintergreen and Venus Gyvate ( Elysium Elysium , AbsurdNerd AbsurdNerd , AquaMarie AquaMarie and . D O V E . D O V E )​

Shiying, with his strength and agility on top of the fact he had been in the Academy for two years now, had found his room in good time. He noticed that he was the first to find it, so claimed his bed (by the window - he wanted the sunlight on his eyes to wake him up early like back in his hometown) and dumped his gear onto it. He had two bags - one a suitcase with general luggage in it (clothes, toothbrush, etcetera) but the other was a large duffle bag with small dumbbells, martial artist gi (the gowns they wear) and other generic gym equipment, to keep Shi's body in top form during his stay.

Speaking of top form, Shi needed food. Since he had travelled for a lot longer than most people would, he didn't have time to eat on the way in - besides, he didn't want people to see him properly, so avoided public places like shops and restaurants. After a dull, deep sigh and a quick check of his hair in the mirror, to ensure that it was as it usually is, he headed down to the cafeteria.

He had gotten into a decent place at the line - most other groups were still teaming up, so the cafeteria wasn't on many people's priority at the moment. Except apparently a group in front of him. He wasn't paying a great deal of attention into what they were saying - he was more focused on what he was going to have himself, but then he overheard one of the girls in the little group introduce themselves - 'Venus Gyvate'. Hang on..., Shiying thought to himself, I know that name. Upon closer inspection, he recognised two of the four in front on his - they were his team, once, after all. They had shared fights, rooms and stories with each other. It was amazing to see how much people could change in a year or two.

Eventually, he spoke up. He wanted to introduce himself to one of his new teammates as quickly as possible and maybe even learn what she was about. It was clear from his weapon that, although it was sheathed, still looked like a thin stick designed for martial arts and his traditional attire that he was about speed and agility, but what was Venus' deal? That was the question. If he was to lead the team, which he suspected he probably was based on the fact he's the only 3rd year in the group, he needed to know what everyone could do - right down to the gritty details. A good tactician knows everything about both the enemy and his allies, after all. "Venus Gyvate? As in, Team Harvest Gold?"

Mentions: . D O V E . D O V E

Madeline blushed a little at Venus' comment towards Eisen, and stared at her feet for a few moments before looking up. She wasn't aware that Venus was speaking to her until she finally realized that Venus was joking. Madeline then blushed deeper at her own incompetency.
"Oh. Yes. Greetings ma'am. A pleasure to meet you Miss Venus. I'm... my name- uh... I forgot what I'm supposed to say... sorry ma'am"

Aiden Holt
"Alright... let's see here..." Aiden takes a look at the announcements board for his name. While he does, he overhears a female voice that he swears had mispronounced his name. Could that be the person that was going to be on his team? Though he didn't know for sure. Already was he being overwhelmed by the amount of talking and things happening at once that it was actually quite interesting for him.

In any case it seems that people were already heading off into the cafeteria. Feeling quite hungry himself, Aiden starts heading off in order to fill his stomach up with food. Upon arrival, he gives a quick glance around. Certainly the cafetorium had started to fill up quite quickly and he needed food fast. So he found himself in line as he waited for food.

Interaction: N/A at the moment

Interaction: Elysium Elysium

Madeline hopped down from her hover disks, now at eye level with Eisen. She took out her scroll that she had been given upon entering the school, and looked at it curiously.

"Well, I had one question... is the food free? Never mind, that's a stupid question. Sorry.
She nervously looked down at her feet, and at Eisen's second question made her perk up and relax slightly. She was now more confident, and felt like Eisen would be more understanding of her lack of proper grammar and proper habits.
"I'm from nowhere really. Oh, right. Yes, I'm from Atlas... sir. Should I call you sir? Or Alsein?"
Venus Gyvate
When Venus finally found her name and dorm room among the never-ending list, she quickly put out her scroll and snapped a picture of it. She grinned to herself before merrily making her way to the cafeteria. She considered sending Eisen a text to ask him if he's already in the cafeteria but it would be futile since she already spotted the back of his blue head. The white-haired female contemplated whether she should tackle him from behind or poke fun of him. She decided to go with the latter.

Her white heels clicked against the floor as she approached the small group. "My darling Eisen," she sighed dramatically, "I take my eyes off you for five minutes and you already have two girls by your side. Why must you keep playing with my poor maiden heart?" she faked a heartbroken look before bursting into series of giggles when she saw whatever reaction her childhood friend has on his face.

Venus flashed an impish grin and gave Eleanor a hug, "I missed you!" she pat the dog-faunus' head right before turning her attention to the other girl whom she (unless she forgot) haven't met before, "Hello~!" the grin on her face turned into her infamous winning smile, "I'm Venus Gyvate." she reached out a hand to the red-haired girl.

Standing in the line of the dining hall and interacting with Eisen Elysium Elysium , Madeline AbsurdNerd AbsurdNerd and Venus . D O V E . D O V E
View attachment 397127View attachment 397128

Eleanor quietly stayed behind Eisen as she listens to him talk with Madeline. She smiled looking around waiting as she rocked back and forward on her heels.

The short dog Faunus ears perked up as Eisen gestured for them to follow. With a smile, she quickly followed after them taking a hold of the scroll. “Right! They might be in the dining hall” Eleanor nodded as she studied the faces of her new teammates.

She stood behind both Eisen and Madeline as they waited in the very large line. She steps to the side looking at her fellow students in front of them seeing if she could spot any of her new teammates. Sighing she looked over at the tables of the sea of students eating their meals.

Her ears fell back as she pouted not spotting anyone just yet, she did not understand how she was having so much trouble finding her new teammates. Afterall two of them had unique hair colors.

The dog Faunus ears perked up as she heard a familiar voice. Gasping she quickly turns around to see Venus “VENUS!” she yelled excited causing a few students who were in line to turn around.

Eleanor yipped as she hopped up and returned the hug, hugging Venus back as tightly as she could. “I missed you too Venus!” she responded with a giggle, closing her eyes enjoying the pat on her head. With a smile, she stepped aside as she looked up at Venus and then at Madeline as her old teammate introduced herself to Eisen’s new teammate.
SHIYING HUAMEI

Dormitory Room -> Cafeteria

Interacting with Eisen Wren, Madeline Daygem, Eleanor Wintergreen and Venus Gyvate ( Elysium Elysium , AbsurdNerd AbsurdNerd , AquaMarie AquaMarie and . D O V E . D O V E )​

Shiying, with his strength and agility on top of the fact he had been in the Academy for two years now, had found his room in good time. He noticed that he was the first to find it, so claimed his bed (by the window - he wanted the sunlight on his eyes to wake him up early like back in his hometown) and dumped his gear onto it. He had two bags - one a suitcase with general luggage in it (clothes, toothbrush, etcetera) but the other was a large duffle bag with small dumbbells, martial artist gi (the gowns they wear) and other generic gym equipment, to keep Shi's body in top form during his stay.

Speaking of top form, Shi needed food. Since he had travelled for a lot longer than most people would, he didn't have time to eat on the way in - besides, he didn't want people to see him properly, so avoided public places like shops and restaurants. After a dull, deep sigh and a quick check of his hair in the mirror, to ensure that it was as it usually is, he headed down to the cafeteria.

He had gotten into a decent place at the line - most other groups were still teaming up, so the cafeteria wasn't on many people's priority at the moment. Except apparently a group in front of him. He wasn't paying a great deal of attention into what they were saying - he was more focused on what he was going to have himself, but then he overheard one of the girls in the little group introduce themselves - 'Venus Gyvate'. Hang on..., Shiying thought to himself, I know that name. Upon closer inspection, he recognised two of the four in front on his - they were his team, once, after all. They had shared fights, rooms and stories with each other. It was amazing to see how much people could change in a year or two.

Eventually, he spoke up. He wanted to introduce himself to one of his new teammates as quickly as possible and maybe even learn what she was about. It was clear from his weapon that, although it was sheathed, still looked like a thin stick designed for martial arts and his traditional attire that he was about speed and agility, but what was Venus' deal? That was the question. If he was to lead the team, which he suspected he probably was based on the fact he's the only 3rd year in the group, he needed to know what everyone could do - right down to the gritty details. A good tactician knows everything about both the enemy and his allies, after all. "Venus Gyvate? As in, Team Harvest Gold?"

Eisen Wren
Interacting with several people

"Yes, the food is free. Also, Beacon-"
Eisen was interrupted by the inevitable sarcasm of his oldest friend.

"Well, if you were not always leaving me, I wouldn't have to keep finding someone new." He quipped back, a bit out of character for anyone who knew him.

He moved forward in line as he responded to Madeline once more. "Atlas is nice. I've been many times. And no, just call me Eisen."

With a nod to greet the recently arrived Shiying, Eisen moved forward in line, making small talk with the group before they eventually went their separate ways.

- - -

Early the next morning
Interactions none
Mentions: Madeline Daygem AbsurdNerd AbsurdNerd Siiva ex Machina Thepotatogod Thepotatogod and Rowan Auburn Danidify Danidify as well as teams HARG, TPNK, and ECAP

Well before the sun came up, and most likely before his teammates woke for the day, Eisen woke up. Quickly and quietly, he dressed before heading for the gym.

This was his routine, exercise every morning and night. He had to. In order to keep up with his fellow students, Eisen had to work three times as hard. He was cursed, unable to do anything with the supposedly (according to Ozpin) massive pool of aura flowing through him.

Stacking a massive amount of weight on the bar, Eisen performed the repetitive work. His mind went over the plan for the next week as he did, remembering every detail of the briefing Ozpin had given him just before the ceremony yesterday.

Eisen went for a shower after nearly an hour of weights and cardio, prepping for the "mission" ahead. He was sore, but he knew that his body would recover very quickly. That was a fruit of his training.

If he couldn't be born superhuman, he would just train himself to be. And he had.

From there, he had a quiet breakfast, reading a textbook as he ate before heading to the hangar, where he, his team, and the other three teams would meet.

He found a spot on the airship, and waited for team HARG, TPNK, ECAP, and the rest of WDRS to show, so they could roll out and get this started.

• Entity.Eclypse
    Mila Chroma
    Eyes strained slightly as Mila moved her head out from beneath her blanket, after greeting her fellow teammates she had went to bed without saying another word to Ash, since she didn't want to upset her and ruin their friendship. She had slept one of the worst nights off, it was a restless sleep but still passed the time just fine in the state that it was. Honestly the night was something of a mental torture on herself but she wasn't going to bring such a thing up, she could feel the hair on her head standing messily and knew that she'd probably need to brush it back down to have it sitting at least nicely. For now she used her fingers to rake it down and make it look at least somewhat presentable until she could brush it down.

She pulled out her scroll which she had found under her pillow ironically, to think that they would be there surprised her a little bit. She looked at herself in the camera function and sighed, "Don't I look just gorgeous" she said and shook her head gently before walking off quietly as not to awaken her teammates or else she might risk angering them. So she walked into the bathroom with her brush in hand, looking in the mirror she began to comb her two-tone hair but her signature curl directly in the middle refused and just stayed where it was. "You never let me down" She said pulling the long curl out to it's full length before releasing it and the curl returning to it's position once more. A small smile came to her face and she hummed softly as she continued to brush her hair down in a delicate and yet sturdy matter.
    Mentions:

"Yes, right. Eisen. Not Ailsyn. Sorry."
Madeline spent the day walking around, admiring the scenery. She tried her best to avoid other students, as she wasn't too keen with messing up in front of someone again. In the back of her mind, however, she knew she would inevitably have to. Despite this, Madeline figured that her new teammates would be able to help her become acquainted with the new environment, after all, she didn't have friends to help her get by on the streets of Atlas.

Day II
Madeline hadn't slept much the last night. Her normal peppy attitude had been crushed by the culture shock of living in Beacon. Rather, living off of the streets. Prior to being taken into Beacon academy, she had been given brief instruction of how to properly act around civilized people, but this wasn't enough. She had heard Eisen get up, but hadn't spoken to him.

She spent the early morning on the balcony, collecting herself one more time before eating breakfast. She once again, didn't speak to anyone during breakfast, and quickly shadowed Eisen to the hangar.
"You were up early Mr. Eisen. Er, Eisen. Why weren't you sleeping?"

latest
@ENTIRE TEAM HARVEST GOLD Elysium Elysium
Venus Gyvate
Golden eyes fluttered open only for her to be caught in a staring contest with the ceiling. Venus blinked before she sat up and made her bed in a sophisticated manner. She realized that her teammates were probably still sleeping or perhaps they stuffed pillows underneath their blankets.

"Good morning, handsomes!" she greeted loudly hoping that it would wake them up.

Venus was surprised when she found out that she was the sole female of Team Harvest Gold because she swore she thought Jade was Jane. She didn't have the chance to get to know them more yesterday so she promised herself that she would do so today.

After (trying to) waking her teammates up, she proceeded to have her early breakfast and help out at the cafeteria (since she's a responsible vice-president and all). When all was done, Venus geared up and went to the airship. She pulled out her scroll and began texting her teammates,

(●っゝω・)っ~☆☆ Hurry up, slowpokes~!

Then she scrolled her contact to find Eisen's and greet him,

GoooooOOod morning!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ⌒♡*:・。. I didn't know that my teammates were three good-looking boys~!

You jealous?

• 1518528113006.png
    KAIRN GORM

Dormitory Room

Interacting with Navi and, as a direct correlation, Team TNPK( Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse , Haka Haka and Thepotatogod Thepotatogod )
    Kairn groaned as he began to wake up. Although what exactly woke him up early wasn't clear, he knew it wasn't of his own accord. He guessed early mornings was just something he'd have to get used to. It would take a while, though - he hasn't had a tough routine like this for a while, and it could be harsh and unforgiving if you weren't used to getting up sharpish.

Since he didn't enjoy feeling restricted when he tries to sleep, Kairn opted to wear pyjamas that didn't cover his limbs - in other words, a vest top and shorts - to bed. Maybe it was his well toned, thick muscles that gave him the tight feeling when he wore clothes, but whatever it was made it hard for him to get comfortable, which considering the tight sleep schedule would make life a little difficult. The surprising thing, though, was that despite his size he didn't snore. In fact, he was silent all night. Upon waking up, he began (loosely) making his bed before going over to the window for fresh air.

He looked to Navi, who was apparently much better at waking up than he was, and nodded to her. "Mornin'. It's initiation day, today, isn't it? Probably means we'll be fighting something." Kairn never noticed it, but his accent was much thicker and his voice deeper when he just wakes up. As he spoke, he began gathering some combat gear, similar to the sort he was wearing the day before, and prepared it to be worn. He wasn't quite sure how getting changed was going to work - perhaps in the bathroom or something - but it was frankly too early for him to figure it out. In truth, he was sort of hoping someone would tell him.

Ashlyn Blackburn
Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse

Ash didn't say much to anyone for the rest of that day, at one point stepping outside trying to clear her head. She sang quietly, the soft Melody calming her enough to go back inside. She slept as she always did, well enough. When she woke up she rose quickly and cracked her neck, trying to relax. She walked out and at first ignored Mila, heading straight to the bathroom to fix her hair and get dressed. She came out in her signature black trench coat and ponytail, sitting down next to Mila.

"Morning..." She said quietly. "Sleep well?" She asked, obviously not holding a grudge over yesterday.​

• Entity.Eclypse
    Mila Chroma
    Everything in her head almost spun around itself each idea weaving in and out of itself once more as if it was a needle and she was a loom. Her mind eventually focused and went into a straight shot now as her mind became back to a shorter amount of tracts. That being said she still had to allow herself a second longer to contemplate but that was abrubtly removed as another entity made herself known, glancing to her peripherals she noticed Ashlyn. She had a feeling that she shouldn't say anything too out of the normal so she contained any weird or abnormal comments from what she'd usually say. "Mornin.." she said softly.

She offered a nod at first and continued brushing her hair until finally finished and having it come out rather smooth looking, she put her brush up now. "Well I slept.. decently enough to get the rest I needed." She spoke with a precise voice, her words acting as though they were a bullet fired from the rifle of a sniper who sat not thirty meters away. The appeal of this wasn't to sound too tight or event too stuck-up but with the way she spoke it would convey that slight confusion and possibly even the anxiety that had come with it.
    Mentions: LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

ROWAN AUBURN
Elysium Elysium AbsurdNerd AbsurdNerd Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

A loud groan easily left Rowan's mouth upon awakening from his long-awaited rest. The redhead slowly but surely found himself involuntarily rolling out of bed upon having moved a bit too much to the right, his blanket acting as a shield to lessen the impact. Little reaction came from Rowan as he hit the ground, his eyes kept closed tightly as he stubbornly refused that it was time to get up. He wasn't completely aware as to who else was still in the room, not like he had ever been aware of people being in the room other than him. As far as he knew, Rowan had fallen asleep before even a single person managed to make his way to the dorm, officially making this the first day he would be meeting the rest of his team.

And there he laid peacefully, not making much sound while being very well aware that he was, in fact, on the ground like some piece of vermin. Rowan wasn't a morning person at all, which, together with the 'slight' temper that occasionally burned up, made him not a nice person to be around either.

Slowly, Rowan managed to pry open one of his eyes, aimlessly gazing forward until he managed to get the other open too. His body almost instantly became animated, moving sluggishly as he crawled his way out of the blanket as if he was a butterfly heading out of its cocoon. Unlike the aforementioned, however, he hadn't gone through the magical process of becoming something nice to look at. Instead, Rowan had become a total mess. His hair was completely out of sync, having wildly styled itself upon his head. Meanwhile, large bags accompanied Rowan's eyes, making him look like a walking zombie. Mornings truly were so. darn. great.

Rowan's getting up process was slightly odd, mainly due it being awfully individualistic. He would seemingly not notice the presence of any other person, blindly walking past anyone that would take the time to attempt interaction. The boy would eventually get ready, putting on proper attire as well as making minor tweaks to his hair so he wouldn't seem to have slept outside.

The fiery redhead spent most of his time waking up, which meant just randomly sitting somewhere and blankly staring at whatever he found moderately interesting. He almost forgot about having breakfast, resulting in him eating half of it on his way to the hanger and keeping the other half for when he arrived there.

Arriving at the hanger, Rowan took another bite of his sandwich as he looked around for his team, specifically looking around for the one member he would actually be able to recognize. Catching a glimpse of the taller and older individual, Rowan made his way there, offering a quick wave into the said direction without paying much attention to whether they could actually see. Finishing his bite right before he came to a stop before the other member(s), Rowan reluctantly mumbled "Good morning", his mouth slightly moving into a curve as a result of trying to put up a smile. He wasn't actually sure if it even was morning anymore, but it didn't matter that much anyway. The presence of the boy and quiver on his back was the only thing he couldn't forget and, luckily, he hadn't.​

Ashlyn Blackburn

"Good, big day today." She told her friend, putting a hand lightly on her shoulder. "Look, I know yesterday... Wasn't our best day... But I need to know I can count on you, ok?" She asked, looking at her. "I don't want on day to ruin what we have." She told her.

1518791416630.png
KAIRN GORM

Dormitory Room

Talking with Navi Belnair ( Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse )​

During the few minutes that Navi had spend in the bathroom, Kairn had spent time to wake himself up properly. He wasn't exactly certain what to do with the other, far heavier, sleepers, but he decided to leave them be for now. At the end of the day, if they weren't able to dedicate themselves to the harsh life of a Hunter...well, it was unfortunate for them.

To wake himself up, he decided to do a few simple exercises. He was clearly strong, not as if anyone saw it, as he seemed able to support his entire body with one hand during push-ups and could do abdominal crunches like there was no tomorrow. After all, having large muscles came at a slight curse - you had to work on them each day or they'll sag and deteriorate. Which wasn't a pleasant sight or feeling, Kairn imagined. It wasn't long until Navi came out announced that the bathroom was his, which was fortunate - he wanted a quick shower before heading out. Just a few minutes - that was all he needed. He stood up from his exercises, and headed into the bathroom.

It took him about the same amount of time as Navi needed - although for different reasons. He managed to pop a quick cold shower, as hot showers made it unbearable to pull on clothes with - especially tight combat clothes - before spending a few moments trimming his beard up. His father always taught him that spending a few moments each day to trim up was far better than spending a few minutes with a shaver at the end of the week. It made sense, at least to Kairn.

Finally, he was ready. Walking out of the bathroom fully prepared for the day ahead in his blue combat suit, he walked over to his bed where his weapons lay. Giving each of them a small check-up to see if they needed any dust, which they didn't, before sheathing them, he looked to Navi. "So, you ready? What should we do about these two?" As he spoke, he was twirling Kilowatt - his shock dagger - between his fingers with a surprising dexterity for such a large man.

• Entity.Eclypse
    Mila Chroma
    Eyes moved between the floor and Ashlyn as a pause was there, once the girls hand touched Mila's shoulder she winced slightly. The hit from the night before had left a decent bruise but she wasn't going to let it keep her down, she moved a little bit away from Ashlyn now as she stood to her feet before turning to face her partner with a kind smile. "We've been friends for awhile Ash.. I wouldn't let something so tedious as a little outburst of anger ruin that. I'm sure me picking about that kinda angered you and I'm sorry for that" She spoke before moving over to her bag and quickly pulling out her attire for the combat ahead of them.

With that she held up her index finger, "I'll be back in a couple minutes and then we can head out if that's alright with you" She said with the same smile before walking into the bathroom and locking the door behind her. Staring in the mirror for a moment as she undressed she looked at the bruise on her shoulder, it was in a ovular or square-like shape from the impact of the fist and was in the fun tender red stage, though purple could be seen creeping into the border of it already. She sighed and quickly took a hot shower to think things over.

It was about ten minutes later that the water stopped and she dried off, her hair requiring a hair dryer of course before being combed once more with a slight dampness lingering to her hair and making it smoother and a bit softer. A glossy like shine ran through it to top such a thing off, after she dressed she left the bathroom and walked back over to the bed she had left Ashlyn at her should covered up by her clothing as not to worry her friend. "And i'm back, you ready to head out?" Mila's voice resonated as a soft and yet cautious one.
    Mentions: LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

"Yes, right. Eisen. Not Ailsyn. Sorry."
Madeline spent the day walking around, admiring the scenery. She tried her best to avoid other students, as she wasn't too keen with messing up in front of someone again. In the back of her mind, however, she knew she would inevitably have to. Despite this, Madeline figured that her new teammates would be able to help her become acquainted with the new environment, after all, she didn't have friends to help her get by on the streets of Atlas.

Day II
Madeline hadn't slept much the last night. Her normal peppy attitude had been crushed by the culture shock of living in Beacon. Rather, living off of the streets. Prior to being taken into Beacon academy, she had been given brief instruction of how to properly act around civilized people, but this wasn't enough. She had heard Eisen get up, but hadn't spoken to him.

She spent the early morning on the balcony, collecting herself one more time before eating breakfast. She once again, didn't speak to anyone during breakfast, and quickly shadowed Eisen to the hangar.
"You were up early Mr. Eisen. Er, Eisen. Why weren't you sleeping?"
latest
@ENTIRE TEAM HARVEST GOLD Elysium Elysium
Venus Gyvate
Golden eyes fluttered open only for her to be caught in a staring contest with the ceiling. Venus blinked before she sat up and made her bed in a sophisticated manner. She realized that her teammates were probably still sleeping or perhaps they stuffed pillows underneath their blankets.

"Good morning, handsomes!" she greeted loudly hoping that it would wake them up.

Venus was surprised when she found out that she was the sole female of Team Harvest Gold because she swore she thought Jade was Jane. She didn't have the chance to get to know them more yesterday so she promised herself that she would do so today.

After (trying to) waking her teammates up, she proceeded to have her early breakfast and help out at the cafeteria (since she's a responsible vice-president and all). When all was done, Venus geared up and went to the airship. She pulled out her scroll and began texting her teammates,

(●っゝω・)っ~☆☆ Hurry up, slowpokes~!

Then she scrolled her contact to find Eisen's and greet him,

GoooooOOod morning!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ⌒♡*:・。. I didn't know that my teammates were three good-looking boys~!

You jealous?

ROWAN AUBURN
Elysium Elysium AbsurdNerd AbsurdNerd Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

A loud groan easily left Rowan's mouth upon awakening from his long-awaited rest. The redhead slowly but surely found himself involuntarily rolling out of bed upon having moved a bit too much to the right, his blanket acting as a shield to lessen the impact. Little reaction came from Rowan as he hit the ground, his eyes kept closed tightly as he stubbornly refused that it was time to get up. He wasn't completely aware as to who else was still in the room, not like he had ever been aware of people being in the room other than him. As far as he knew, Rowan had fallen asleep before even a single person managed to make his way to the dorm, officially making this the first day he would be meeting the rest of his team.

And there he laid peacefully, not making much sound while being very well aware that he was, in fact, on the ground like some piece of vermin. Rowan wasn't a morning person at all, which, together with the 'slight' temper that occasionally burned up, made him not a nice person to be around either.

Slowly, Rowan managed to pry open one of his eyes, aimlessly gazing forward until he managed to get the other open too. His body almost instantly became animated, moving sluggishly as he crawled his way out of the blanket as if he was a butterfly heading out of its cocoon. Unlike the aforementioned, however, he hadn't gone through the magical process of becoming something nice to look at. Instead, Rowan had become a total mess. His hair was completely out of sync, having wildly styled itself upon his head. Meanwhile, large bags accompanied Rowan's eyes, making him look like a walking zombie. Mornings truly were so. darn. great.

Rowan's getting up process was slightly odd, mainly due it being awfully individualistic. He would seemingly not notice the presence of any other person, blindly walking past anyone that would take the time to attempt interaction. The boy would eventually get ready, putting on proper attire as well as making minor tweaks to his hair so he wouldn't seem to have slept outside.

The fiery redhead spent most of his time waking up, which meant just randomly sitting somewhere and blankly staring at whatever he found moderately interesting. He almost forgot about having breakfast, resulting in him eating half of it on his way to the hanger and keeping the other half for when he arrived there.

Arriving at the hanger, Rowan took another bite of his sandwich as he looked around for his team, specifically looking around for the one member he would actually be able to recognize. Catching a glimpse of the taller and older individual, Rowan made his way there, offering a quick wave into the said direction without paying much attention to whether they could actually see. Finishing his bite right before he came to a stop before the other member(s), Rowan reluctantly mumbled "Good morning", his mouth slightly moving into a curve as a result of trying to put up a smile. He wasn't actually sure if it even was morning anymore, but it didn't matter that much anyway. I'll presence of the boy and quiver on his back was the only thing he couldn't forget and, luckily, he hadn't.​

Eisen Wren
Interacting with Madeline AbsurdNerd AbsurdNerd and Rowan Danidify Danidify
Mentioned Venus . D O V E . D O V E

Eisen had been standing in the airship, donning his cloak when he heard the first set of footsteps coming up the ship's ramp. Eisen didnt bother to ask or look back at who it was, as focused as he was on gearing up.

The voice belonging to those footsteps wished him good morning, and he recognized the newcomer as Madeline.

Good morning Madeline. I do not require as much sleep as most humans and faunus. Result of my training.

Eisen checked the time on his scroll, and then called to the pilot.

Can you use the intercom to call WDRS, HARG, TPNK, and ECAP?

The pilot obliged and put out a school wide announcement as Eisen got a text. From Venus. Because of course he did.

I might be if you were not already completely obsessed with me. Get to the hangar.

Morning Rowan.

Eisen tossed that last bit out as another member of his team arrived. He knew Rowan by face and name, but had no clue about the guy other than that.

Last edited:
Ashlyn Blackburn

"Good, thank you." She said to her, watching as she left. She looked herself over, then leaned back and closed her eyes, trying to forget herself for a moment. Letting the sounds of her breathing drown out her surroundings, until she heard the door open and she sat back up, opening her eyes to see Mila again. "Well, you look good." She commented, standing up. "And yeah, I'm ready. Let's get this over with." She said, making her way past Mila to the door, holding it open so they could head to he hanger together.​

a2bc312dbefc3d4e53e4ce507a22d955.jpgbbbd7d04182e8df18a347397a039fb03_view (1).png
Eleanor had a nice first-afternoon eating dinner with her old teammates, that small gesture made her relax and forget her fears. But all the fun soon came to an end when everyone parted and went their own ways. Her fears soon started to roll back into her mind poking her as she made her way towards her dorm. The small dog Faunus kept her cool and happily smiled greeting her new teammates and welcoming them to the team and school for those that were new. She let them know that she would be more than happy to help and would have their back. Though she did not speak much after that, feeling unsure and nervous about being given the responsibility of the leader. The rest of the night she remained silent, in a way just wanting to observe her teammates and as well give them their space. Soon sleep took over and she fell asleep, quite earlier then she normally dose.

A quite groan came from under a pile of blankets and nest of pillows. Eleanor shifted under the blankets hugging her stuffed alpaca close and drugged her face into her pillow. Her ears twitched as she heard movement throughout the dorm room, indicating to her that it was indeed morning and she would have to wake up soon. After a couple of minutes when the room seemed to quiet down again, she groan into her pillow yet again, knowing she needed to get up. Finally giving in she slowly emerged out from under her blankets, sitting up she let out a yawn. She looked around, her curly hair all poofed up into a mess as she rubbed her eyes.

Moving her hair out of her face the dog Faunus eyes fell over to the two empty beds of Mila and Ashlyn, concluding that they have gotten up. She yawned once again before rubbing her face, it always took her so long to fully wake up. Looking over to her stuffed alpaca she gently took a hold of him and gave him a hug close. “it's going to be a long day Ron...im not sure if I'm ready..” she whispered into the alpacas ear. Before nuzzling her face into the side of the stuffed animals face. She kissed the alpacas forehead before setting him down on a pillow. Mustering up all her energy she finally got up from bed and grabbed her combat outfit along with a small bag and headed to the restroom.

Emerging from the bathroom Eleanor had taken her shower and gotten dressed in her blue and black combat outfit. She quickly made her bed placing her stuffed alpaca on top. “Well wish me luck” she told the stuffed animal before grabbing her cloak and quickly making it down to the dinning hall. Even though she was not very hungry she managed to eat something. As she made her out the dining hall amd towards the airship, an announcement was placed over the speakers. Placing her cloak on she quickly ran over to the meeting area.
smallAlpaca_Plush_Toy_Penny_M.jpg(her stuffed Alpaca named Theron after her grandfather)
3d69aae86b940e5289e32cd814842d8c.jpg(her combat outfit: blue with black, along with a royal blue cloak)

Entity.Eclypse
Mila Chroma
The monochrome shaded girl nodded her head and followed out the door of the dormitory as they had begun towards the airship now. It seemed to her that Ashlyn was trying to make up for punching her earlier but she wasn't going to let that be the one thing that held them down, if she did then their cooperation would be far less than it needed to be so she had to make up for it herself. "Thanks for holding the door for me Ashlyn" She said as their footsteps echoed gently own the halls before the turn was taken, getting them steps closer to their airship dock. "Oh and just for future notice, I worked on an outfit last night... it will be here tomorrow if I recall correctly. It has the whole angel wing thing we made the bet about" She said with a short-lived yawn to express just how late she'd stayed up working on it.

"I'm a woman of my word after all.. Anyways where do you think we're getting dropped at?" She asked turning to view her teammate as they approached the loading dock and the rest of their one teammate who showed up, for some reason the other seemed to still be asleep, along with various other people who she had assumed were from the other teams on the announcment.

1518917134310.png
KAIRN GORM

Dormitory Room -> Hallway

Talking with Navi Belnair ( Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse )​

The hulking man, though only the second hulkiest in the room - an odd experience for him indeed - looked to find his only female teammate and roommate sitting on her bed, waiting for him to finish in the bathroom. She started to say something, but then cut herself off. Of course, he became instantly suspicious. However Kairn nodded, somewhat in surprise, as Navi mentioned the silkiness of his beard. It was true, he conditioned his facial hair every now and then but...well, truth be told, Kairn was a little confused and surprised by his childhood friend saying that. She seemed so serious about what she said, too, that he even thought that she was being entirely honest. Still, it wasn't like one compliment was enough to put him off - quite the opposite. It made Kairn feel good about himself; that he has done something right by his old friend. It was a feeling he liked. He stroked his beard with content, enjoying the well conditioned feel of it, as Navi began 'speaking' - or, rather, bellowing - at their other two teammates.

Her voice startled Kairn somewhat. He had no idea there was a foghorn in those tiny lungs, and a fire burning within it. Although it was a little too vocal for what exactly was needed for the time being - admittedly, they needed loud to wake them but this was beyond loud - he could appreciate her voice. It was definitely something that could have use on a battlefield, after all. Perhaps a commanding voice was something that Navi had that no-one else did. A rare, but valuable, talent - a diamond in the dirt, as his grandfather would've said.

Blinking his eyes in astonishment at the weird little boop Navi did to his nose, Kairn began walking down the hallway. Truthfully, he had only a vague clue of where he was headed - he was mainly backtracking from when he arrived in the first place and he barely remembered where he came from even then. "So", the Atlasian man spoke to his companion as they walked through the hallways, "You like my beard? Thanks." As he spoke, a cheeky grin spread across his face as if he thought of something amusing or outrageous to say but refused to share it. Then, his stomach began complaining about the lack attention being given to it. "Say, are you peckish? We haven't had breakfast yet, and it probably isn't a good idea to go fighting on an empty stomach."

Entity.Eclypse
Navi Bellnair
A small nod was all that she offered in response to that with her small smile plastered upon her face. The hallway was rather large thankfully which allowed for them to walk side-by-side without any sort of issue, she didn't know if her teammates had even been breathing when she had yelled to them which was a rather odd thought but she figured they were probably just sleeping. The idea of breakfast and the growling her partners ideal for food made her think for a moment about the ideal of food and honestly it sounded quite good to her to the extent she was hungry but before she could respond she heard the announcement chime out to the whole school.

With a short sigh she turned and looked to Kairn all the while walking towards the cafeteria, "I'm a touch hungry but... we'll need to grab it and go or else we're going to be late for the departure.. and I can't have our team getting a bad rep. Regardless of our two... lazy members" She said with a sigh and shook her head once more in a sort of disappointment towards her own teammates who had refused to even awaken. But hey... maybe they were just having really nice dreams and couldn't help but to stay asleep and allow that blissful lull of the sandman to rest over them.

"I wonder if I can get a parfait to go.. and hopefully they don't go light on the strawberries" She spoke with a shimmer in her eyes which were compatible to that of a star shining brilliantly in the sky. She had a very odd way of thinking through things, whether it be yelling at people rather than shaking them awake. Or even her choices of breakfast as a sweet rather than a savory. Her eyes now turned to Kairn, "What might you try to get?" She said figuring they had enough time to get to the ship after a quick breakfast run.

1519077711371.png
KAIRN GORM

Hallways - heading to Cafeteria

Interacting with Navi Belnair ( Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse )​

Kairn seemed more bull than man, with his huge bulk providing the pair with a somewhat intimidating presence - Kairn, of course, was used to it since he had been large and muscled his whole life. However, it was glaringly obvious how short the young rabbit faunus was against him. Perhaps that was why the pair found little trouble walking through the corridor - Kairn wasn't one that appeared to look friendly. His three weapons, Kilowatt, Megawatt and Gigawatt, probably don't help his case, either. Which was a shame, because Kairn wasn't a bad person. He liked having friends, and he wasn't happy about his appearance putting people off. Oh well, he always thinks to himself - nothing I can do about it now. Besides, it had its advantages - he was hungry, and now he wasn't going to get bogged down in crowds.

He looked down to his lop-eared friend, and nodded. "Yeah, it is a shame. I mean, it's initiation and they're going to be late. Not a good look for Team Tango Pink." A harsh, sharp sigh escaped his lips as he spoke, but soon decided that it wasn't worth thinking about it. At least, not at the moment - he wasn't going to let bad teammates ruin his own personal reputation.

"Well.." Kairn began to think as he questioned about his breakfast. To be honest, he needed the carbs and the protein - a body like his burned through nutrients like a furnace through coal. "I think I'll have a bacon butty. You can't go wrong with a bacon butty." To be honest, he wasn't sure about Navi's choice of breakfast - sugar wasn't exactly great on a morning. Maybe that was just him - he had a tendency to crash easily. With his decision in mind, he began moving towards the cafeteria. With some luck, the lines would be pretty empty - everyone had places to be, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back