• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [ R W B Y ] : Beyond the Fall

The Siege of Kuchinashi, two days later for Team NCM

Directly Involved - Lark Xiaolong, Ephraim Nikos, Gian Do Saavedra Saavedra , Joy Citron Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat , Nyx Belladonna Britt-21 Britt-21 , Haruko Rose-Muramasa and Garnet Hendrick-Muramasa Cheshire Grin Cheshire Grin

Ephraim Nikos

With: Joy Citron Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat and Aryl Mikado LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87
Mentioned: Gian Do Saavedra Saavedra
Where: Outskirts of Kuchinashi

They had rotated driving duty over the course of the last few days, depending on who felt most up to it after each bandit holdup or Grimm attack. But they had made brilliant time, arriving in two days, when the drive took three even in perfect road conditions. And no driving conditions were perfect anymore, especially when the trip went through the ruined Vale. But they had pressed on in a forced march, and it had worked to Ephraim's exact expectations.

"Alright, The meeting between Ms. Do and myself will take place in a day and a half, give or take a few hours, so we scope the city out, find a hotel or hostel or something, and we keep a relaxed guard until the meeting. Then we go from there, with finding her based on new information, or asking Ms. Do, if it is actually her, if she would like to go under my personal protection, as is my mission from Ironwood."

He changed lanes on the mostly barren freeway, taking the right fork towards Kuchinashi. Within minutes the city would be visible.

"So I guess we can just fool around tonight. Go wander around the city. I got to spend an hour here once, but wouldn't mind seeing more of it. However Kuchinashi is a bit lawless, so don't let your guards down. I'll be the worst offender, with my Atlas uniform, but you'll be on a bit of a shit list for being seen with me. However, they'll most likely not do anything more than be douchebags, unless they risk the Atlas Military being mad at them."

Ephraim rounded a wide corner, and his face dropped. "Or we find out why Beacon Academy is here, and why the city is on fire. So much for a pleasant meeting and a lovely stroll around the city. Dammit dammit dammit. Couldn't take me out to dinner before fucking me."

His foot ran the pedal to the floor, and he called Gian, the plan changing as of this minute. This was bad. Hopefully she was able to pick up.

While the scroll rang, he spoke to his two comrades once more, hopefully stating the obvious but leaving nothing to luck. "Lock and load. No prisoners. We find Ms. Do, and we give her a ride out of here."

Aryl Mikado
Elysium Elysium Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat

It had been awhile since Aryl drove, and to be honest, it was weird. He didn't really need to drive, especially since the Fall. "I can't say I have ever been here. My extent of traveling has been Vale, Menagerie, and a bit of Atlas." He said. When the city came into view and he saw flames his heart sank. "So much for my plans of clubbing." He said with a half-smile. He made sure his weapons were on him and before he climbed into the shotgun seat and drew his sword. The sword transformed into his rifle, and he began to keep a very vigilant eye of the area.

"So what should we do? I say we worry about the Maiden first, Beacon is another monster for another time." He said, cracking his knuckles as he stared at the fires around Kuchinashi. He honestly hoped that not many had been killed.

• I live to kill. I kill to protect, and the one I am protecting is missing...where is my stepsister?
    Garnet Hendrick-Muramasa
    rrmyoT5.png
    Mood: Somewhat sinister and observant, hopeful.
    With: Lark for a moment. Afterward, open to interaction

Garnet's dark hues scanned the scorched horizon, his cane spinning in a circle as the gem continued glowing a soft red color. He placed his hands near the gem as small sparks of energy ran through his hand. there were still survivors around, so many choices, so little time. Using the aura of those around, he fired bolts of the aura towards building, allowing chunks of the building to fall. Oh, the fun he was having as this happened. He watched some of the people scatter while others were crushed or burned by the flames. Even as all this was happening, he was still looking out. Looking out for her. This was his homeland, what was the possibility of his darling stepsister being in Kuchinashi?

He shook his head, he had to be mindful of what he was doing, he could end up crushing her by accident or worse. All worse case scenarios played in his head as another building crumbled and fell. The loud noise brought him back to reality. The screams of the Humans and Faunus were real, none of the scenarios are actually happening. Garnet sighed heavily, placing a hand on his forehead, he had to clear his mind. He had to focus.

He started walking through the burning city, jumping slightly before turning his head towards the ringing scroll in his pocket. He pulled out the scroll and seen a picture of Lark, he answered and listened to her speak. A change in plans? He listened to what Lark had to say before she hung up. He stared at the scroll silently, tilting his head slightly before putting it away. 'So, now to find the maiden.' He thought to himself, cracking his neck slightly. His mind went back to his stepsister. Maybe he could use this time to try and find Haruko Rose. Of course, that is only if she was in the capital. He sighed heavily as she started running through the fire-lite streets. The grip on his cane tightened slightly as he continued on his way. He had to find the Fall Maiden, who knows where she could be.

"Just hang on, Haruko Rose. I will find you." He said to himself, while he was focused on finding the Maiden and his stepsister, in the back of his mind he started wondering who it was that was coming to the city so quickly?

nyx.png
Nyxxy smaller.jpg

Elysium Elysium Fluffy-Kat Fluffy-Kat LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 StartingOver StartingOver
Black Sentinel Base - Mistral

Two days had gone by since Eph took a small team with him to Mistral. Not only was the Faunus worried, but she was also restless. Her inner huntress was just fighting to get out, to join the fight and help retrieve a VIP. Because of this, Nyx prepared a small team of sentinels to join her on her mission to Mistral, as well as an airship with supplies on it for her team. Though, little did Ephraim know that she was actually going to join him and his small group. Nyx wasnt planning on calling to tell him either, so he's going to be surprised when she dropped in with her own team.

When morning came around, Nyx was dressed appropriately for the Mistral weather and was out in the hangar after grabbing a quick breakfast. Her team met her in the same hangar, armed and ready to go. Where as her weapon was brought to her and instantly she pulled it from it's case with the dust cartridges -Which she put into her utility belt around her waist- and moved into the airship "Let's move! Got no time to waste!" her team followed and got into the airship and soon the airship took off and out of the hangar. The sun had yet to rise so it was still dark outside. Lifting her hand to her comm in her ear, she spoke "I know you three know the mission but I'll debrief you on it once again." And so she did, passing little time in the process but they still had time till they finally got to Mistral. But of course, leaving out the detail that they were going to help grab a Maiden.

---Hours Later: Early Afternoon---

"We're Arriving to Kuchinashi, Commander." said the pilot through his comm before he suddenly spoke "But..."

The wait was long, but it was well worth it. However, the 'but' at the end of the Pilot's words worried her. Bringing her hand up to her Comm, she spoke "What's wrong? Why the "But"?"

"Part of the city is on fire, Commander!"

Her golden eyes widen in shock as she got up from her seat and rushed to the cockpit. She looked through the windshield and saw flames dancing along so many buildings "No..." she said but her eyes caught sight of Beacon Academy along with it "...The fact that the academy is here, worries me greatly. Open the back hatch, we're going in." moving out of the cockpit, she moved to the back "Get up everyone!" she shouted as the hatch began to open "The city is on fire and our objective is here! We're going in hot!" as soon as the hatch was open, the large area was filled with cold wind and it was almost impossible to hear. Backing up a few steps, the Faunus then broke into a sprint, down the ramp and out of the ship. As crazy as this was, she was able to use her semblance last minute as well as having her aura to protect her from damage. Her soldiers followed

As soon as Nyx was close enough to land on something, she used her semblance and disappeared and reappeared on a roof, crouched down and unharmed. The cat then hopped off the roof and looked around at the burning city before speaking into her comm "Split into two groups. I'll go south with one of you when you land." once her team landed seconds after her, they both broke off into groups and Nyx ran down the streets towards the south, eventually coming up to the entrance (or exit) of the south and seeing a lone blonde figure standing there. This caused Nyx to slow to a stop and without hesitation, she pulled her sword off her back and shifted it into its double bladed staff form. "You love making it fairly easy to point you out, dont you?" Nyx said aloud, her eyes narrowing "Long time no see... Waiting for someone?"

(I know this post is a mess, but at least I tossed one XD)​

Joy Citron
Lust incarnate
Screenshot_20170717-165000.jpg

"You gonna kiss me? Don't get me too distracted before a mission, doll. I'm the serious type."

"I like serious~" she cooed before Eph took a step back. Snake eyes jabbed knives into the random Sentinel that barged in and distracted the serpent from closing in on her prey, her glare was dark, and lacked the usual lusty weight they carried. She looked back to Eph who basically gave a big 'fuck you' to the Sentinel and stated that hed much rather do the mission with out a babysitter. Atleast...thats how Joy saw it. Either Nyx or Jack wanted eyes on this little elite team and Joy wasnt a huge fan. She liked having a little elbow room when it came to these sorts of missions, and didnt feel comfortable working along side someone who may be working for someone with a bigger agenda. Besides....four is a crowd. With out hearing another word, Ephriam hopped in the truck and appointed Joy as a navigator, "Aye aye~!" she chimed with a little salute of her hand, and hurried to claim her seat on the passengers side. Joy was a pretty good navigator. As ditzy as she appeared to be, she was quite clever....or more appropriately...cunning is the word most used for snakes.

On the road, Ephriam gave a quick debriefing of what exactly their objective was. His voice raised to talk over the engine of the truck and sound of the air traveling at fast speeds as he put the 'pedal to the metal'. Joy gave a nod, understanding what was to be done, and she was right, four was indeed a crowd for this mission. The smaller the team, the easier to manage, and less chance of liability. She understood what was at stake here but she was still a little shocked to know that what he was saying was that they were sent to hunt down a maiden before anyone else does. Emphasis on "before anyone else", especially with how the world has been lately. "I hope you're ready to trust me with your lives."

Joy snickered, "Oh Eph, dont be so dramatic,," she cracked her knuckles and winked at him as the trio drove off with haste......

---Skip to current time of arrival---

Two days. The drive a solid two days which was pretty good timing. The trio took their turns driving, with Joy driving like a maniac who just escaped the looney bin everytime it was her turn. But...it was effective so it was justifiable. The Nikos boy explained his meeting with the supposed Maiden and himself and gave details on all that. Joy raised an eyebrow, "Just you?"

He continued on with a plan for that night. To take a breather before this 'meeting' was to take place, "So I guess we can just fool around tonight. Go wander around the city. I got to spend an hour here once, but wouldn't mind seeing more of it."

"Oh~ Fool around huh? If you wanted to see more of somethin..." Joy crossed one leg over the other, allowing the slit of her dress to ride up her thigh further, "I can show ya somethin," she teased, resting her elbow on the car door handle, a finger touching playing with the plunging v-cut at the chest part of her dress.

"However Kuchinashi is a bit lawless, so don't let your guards down."

"Lawless, huh? Sounds like my kind of people."

"I'll be the worst offender, with my Atlas uniform, but you'll be on a bit of a shit list for being seen with me. However, they'll most likely not do anything more than be douchebags, unless they risk the Atlas Military being mad at them."

"Oh no, hanging out with the unpopular kid," she mocked, flipping her wrist with an audible 'pffff' in disregard, "No ones touching you while Im here...well no one except me~" she joked.

The truck made a rather wide turn with the entire city in view. Sirens were blaring, people were running, and smoke rose into the atmosphere, turning the sky orange with a heavy looming umbrella of smoke covering the whole city. Joy blinked as she took the scene in, her plastered smile gone for just a moment. "Welp...."

"Or we find out why Beacon Academy is here, and why the city is on fire. So much for a pleasant meeting and a lovely stroll around the city. Dammit dammit dammit."

"So much for my plans of clubbing." Aryl commented.

"This is rather inconvenient, isnt it," she giggled, not at all fazed by the scene. Infact, she couldnt be any more interested. Maybe...

"Couldn't take me out to dinner before fucking me."

Joy's head whipped around in a flash to face Eph, "Is that still an option?!" She asked with an eager smile, and a twinkle in her eye. Suddenly another thought crossed her mind, and her soft, pink lips curved into a devilish smirk, "Is that all I had to do?"

"Lock and load. No prisoners. We find Ms. Do, and we give her a ride out of here."

"Ooh~" Joy sat back in her seat, brushing her long white braid off her shoulder. She raised her wrists, her right hand touched a button on her left cuff, and vice versa. The metal cuffs dismembered and unfolded to swallow her hands and form gauntlets. The high pitched noise came from them as the energy blasters charged in her palms, "No prisoners? No problem~" she wiggled her fingers in the gauntlets and formed them into fists, "Wait..." she paused and turned to the side in her seat to face Eph and Aryl, "Do we even know what she looks like," she faced forward again and crossed her arms under her well endowed chest, "If we have to, maybeeee we can have one prisoner? You know...to get some information if theyve seen her?" She tried to sound interested. She really just wanted someone she can... play with. Like any constrictor, a snake likes to make her prey suffer, and of course, Joy wouldnt hesitate to volunteer herself.

Elysium Elysium LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87

lwDQymh.jpg

Killing the Grimm was something trivial for a Maiden. Even though Gian had not kept a proper training schedule, the Grimm were hardly giving her any trouble. This surprised her a little, since all she had heard about them was how fearsome they were. But of course, she was a Maiden. The Grimm were far more lethal when faced by a common person or a huntsman or huntress. She kept that fact in mind as her fists tore through them as if they were just air, flung them against walls and floors with the ease of a child scattering toys, or broke their limbs as if they were twigs.

The problem lied precisely in that not everyone in Kuchinashi was a Maiden.

“Pull back!” The Mistral troops on site shouted again and again as they held a line behind which civilians kept retreating toward the center of the city. Hundreds of people vacated building after building. The soldiers and police fought the Grimm as well as they could, but they were stretched thin. Monsters kept charging through the gaps in the line, out of windows, over walls and fences, and pounced on the citizens. Some of them, knowing themselves strong enough to fight back, turned around and bought time for the weak and defenseless.

The Mediators were among them. At least those that enforced their peculiar interpretation of the law through physical force, not just influence. Gian Do stood in a group of four such fighters holding the entrances to a garden plaza. That plaza was in the southern half of the city, just a couple blocks from the Houses of Mediation, but Gian Do cared little about that fact. For all the fond memories of the place and her professional interest in its survival, there would be little point in defending any city landmark if the citizens were left to die. This was a cold examination of the facts. Very cold, in fact, which made Gian wonder at her own character. Did she not care about the citizens themselves, seeing them only as some sort of resource? Was it the stress and the fighting that kept her so grounded? Or was it the Maiden´s powers somehow interfering with how she perceived her mind should work?

Perhaps her character had simply developed in this way, and it was the most appropriate for the situation. Maybe she would later find her emotions coming back to her in an embarrassingly open way. But for now, she was busy.

“Watch out!”

A wave of black fur and white bones and claws rushed out of the buildings on one side of the plaza as if performing a clever flanking attack. Probably more a coincidence than an actual tactic, if what Gian Do had heard about the Grimm was anything to go by, but she was just as alarmed as everybody else. All of a sudden, there was not one Gian Do in the plaza, but twenty, all rushing to meet the Grimm attack. The beasts were not fooled, since there was little intelligence in them to fool at all. They simply charged toward the nearest target in front of them. Claws, jaws and sheer mass went through nineteen Gians as if they were not there. One Gian went through her opponents as well, cutting through them with ease. But as Gian continued her own rampage into the black-furred horde, the Grimm went through the illusions, turned in confusion, and saw their intended target was not there anymore. For every Grimm Gian fought, killed or distracted, there were six that found another prey to hunt. And again, seeing herself hard-pressed, Gian had to step back, then run away. Though she was not tired physically, though her running was as efficient as humanly possible and seemed more like she was jumping and skipping sideways through clumsy attacks, this weighed heavily on her mind and morale.

What had just happened followed a pattern that started hours ago, and did not seem to be running out of steam. Gian Do could buy a lot of time, but not an eternity. Her fellow Mediators retreated, and she followed them. Soon, they would be back at the Houses of Mediation. And though Gian was no more tired now than several hours ago, the same could not be said of all the warriors still trying to hold back against the enemy. Soon, it might be time for her to do something drastic if she did not want her hometown to burn away. The problem was... burning things was mainly what she thought she could do. And that would be very dangerous indeed in a city still built in wood and paper, in large part.

Meanwhile, Ephraim´s call went unanswered. If Gian Do had had time to think about it, she might have remembered she had tossed her datapad and main means of communication into her room´s bathtub. And regretted it. But now, that datapad was just a piece of junk in some recycling facility that had been overrun a good while ago.

"Mew mew mew mew." (The Mews are meant to be read as if she is humming the Jaws theme song.)In one of the many long corridors of the base, a small child was slinking her way through it ,hugging the left wall. The child then vanished, only to reappear further down the hall. This wasn't just a child, it was Faith the semi new kitten who had made this base her home. She bent down and hid behind a very conventionally placed box. Her eyes lit up when she spotted the door at the end of the corridor."MEW MEW MEW MEW MEW MEW MEW MEW MEW!" This was where Jack kept their weapons. Faith was going to get her daggers back today!

Today was quite the unique day for the small kitten. Everyone she knew was gone on missions. Sure there were other people,on the base, but they all looked the same to Faith. At first Faith wasn't a happy kitten. Bella had went on a mission and didn't take her. Actually everyone left and didn't take her, but soon Faith realized the opportunity she had. Stealing back her daggers was something the young kitten had been planning for at least half the time she was at the base. Those dagger's meant more to her. They weren't just regular knifes, they were hope.

6 years ago
A familiar but significantly younger Faith sat on a bench in what appeared to be a back yard. She was humming a tune rocking her head from side to side and kicking her legs. "Faith." Faith's ears perked up as she looked to her right. An elderly male fanus was walking over smiling.
"Pop pop!" Faith got up and ran over to him, giving him a huge hug. Pop pop bent down and embraced her. "Guess what Faith, today you get to pick your weapon. If ...that is what you wish to do." There was a hesitation is his words, but he finished the sentence. Only because he knew the answer. "Heck yes!" he chuckled as she pumped her fist.
"Well did you have any thoughts or ideas on a weapon? he asked as he stood up.
"Bazooka!" Faith said grinning. Pop pop put his hands on his hips and watched as Faith stuck her arms out and made a boom noise. "How about we find something that fits more to your strengths. For example you can teleport, so we should find a quick strike weapons." he walked over to the small shack. Faith watched curiously as Pop pop moved tings around. Faith's eyes widened when he picked up a huge axe. Pop pop put it down and heard a loud boo from outside the shack. He picked up a small wooden box and walked out. "Here you are." he opened the box and reviled to Faith her knew weapons.

All of this had lead to the current moment. The plan was simple, a guard had to go check the inventory of the weapons every day. If she had timed this correct he was doing that now. Once he opens the door Faith should be able to teleport in. Faith leaned down and got on her toes ready to pounce. She then stopped however and looked up to the side. "Everyone left so that means.... BELLA TOOK THE DOG OVER ME!!!!!" Faith's eyes widened in anger and she let out a mean hiss.

The door to the weapons room popped open. Faith snapped out of her rage and watched carefully. He slowly stepped out and into the hall. As the door was falling shut behind him Faith went/ She slide through the door as it shut. She stood up and looked around at the empty room. "Fuck yeah." Being that everyone was gone, it wasn't very hard to find her daggers. She grinned as she opened the box, but then quickly her face changed to a look of shock. The box was empty, in it's place a note. "Not so fast little one."
"Bella!" Faith shook her head in disabled. She turned around and right into the guard. "Uh... so jokes on me?" she grinned.

"Ooffffff." Faith yelled as she was dropped out into the middle of the hall. She got up and shook one fist at the man, the other hand rubbing her rear. "Mew meow,mow,mewwww.,MOW!" she yelled at him in her kittenspeak. Trust me, it wasn't very becoming of a young lady.

Faith next found herself in the only other place that mattered other than Bella's room, the mess hall. With the smaller than usual crowds today it offered Faith another unique opportunity. She walked up and looked at the nice mesh hall worker. "Can I have fish... triple severing?" she batted her eyes. This never worked, but today... today it did. Faith skipped happily back to Bella's room. She jumped in her bed and began to tear into the fish. After not coming up for air for several minutes Faith sat up and fell back onto the bed in one motion. "I... hope Bella... is.. safe.." the kitten now full ,took on the role of cliche cat and passed out into a cat nap.

Jack's Party

Things were bad near Atlas with Jack's party but it was coming together well. Many civilians had fallen prey to the attacking humanoid horde and even after the sentinels had arrived in force, the death toll was still climbing. Little did they know of the threat that was literally around the corner...

"How long till we can get an evac?!" The commander yelled into the comms over the hail of gunfire and clanging of metal against Grimm armor. "The zone is too hot sir! I can't land without losing the bird! You need to get clear of the village." These words were expected but certainly not what Commander Onyx wanted to hear. Situations like this were always what called the morality of the sentinels into question. The reason being....

"Alright everyone. We are pulling out of here!" The armored man finally decided. "There are still civilians here Commander!" "We can't help them Sentinel! There are too many and we would be putting the lives of the huntsman with us in mortal danger!" Jack was well aware the huntsmen and huntresses in question were listening but that didn't matter to him. They had a maiden in their presence and whether they knew it or not, they couldn't afford to lose her. "We saved as many as we could! We can be proud of that!" No one was pleased by the order but no one could really argue with it either. They were huntsmen, soldiers, and mercenaries. Not miracle workers. There was only so much they could do. The amount of villagers they saved were a handful at best but a handful was better than none.

"Leaving so soon? Why not stay awhile? I'm sure some of these pathetic people would like to be reunited with their loved ones." Jack (Okay, the font size is glitched so just ignore the sudden change. Its not going back to normal for some reason) barely had time to turn and face the source of the voice. It was a deep, gravelly voice that spoke softly, confidently, despite the chaos that surrounded them. That voice carried beyond the screams, gunfire, and roaring flames as if it was carried upon the wind itself. By the time the Commander found the source, a boot was driven into his sternum with such force that it propelled him through the air like a giant, armored cannon ball. The sentinel leader crashed through two village houses before his armored form finally came to rest at the third. "Not that I could let any of you leave, of course. This village's downfall was just some mild entertainment but this made it a bit more interesting."

Ephraim's Party

(Disclaimer. I have little to no idea what the fuck is going on over on this side of things. I read over it three times but Im still kind of lost.)

This entire situation just went from fun to absolutely riveting! Lark locked on to the three familiar aura signals from her spot upon the roof and paid little to no attention to the fourth one (Sorry teaspoon but Im assuming this bitch doesnt know the dog faunus) The first to approach was her old kitty friend and the blonde(?) was pleasantly surprised to hear what left the black haired feline's mouth. "Oh wow, Nyx! It seems you developed something of a sense of humor since the last time we met. Though its too little, too late honey. Maybe I would have kept you alive as a pet for entertainment. I've always wanted a cat." Every word that left the woman's mouth was dripping with malice and sarcasm. It was about as palpable as the very blood of the victims within Mistral. "Yeah sorry about that, Lark! She's taken and not up for 'crazy bitch adoption' anyway. But I sure as hell wouldn't making you my bitch right now if you were the one responsible for all of this." Called the cyborg of a man, as he quickly made his way over to the blonde woman. It wasn't hard to locate her, considering how big of a show she was making herself out to be.... floating in the air and whatnot. "Joy, go with Aryl and find the maiden. Me and Nyx will take care of this bitch. Oh and Joy? You have my permission to make them suffer. But make sure they are dead afterwards. Every single one of these fucks deserves to die for this."

"Oh my, Ephraim. That is one sharp tongue you developed. Shame your about to lose it for being so loose with it."

Saavedra Saavedra (You're.....uh...... fight is about to break out so maybe that can be used as something to attract her attention to that area or something? Possibly? Evil floating bitch should probably be a good sign that this is the bad guy.)

(To everyone else, Im not tagging yah because the ones that are still here will see this. This is honestly the best I could come up with on short notice. So from here on out, Ill steer it in a direction Im comfortable with.... I mean shit. Better that than nothing I suppose right? Ah fuck it. If you dont like it then bite me.)​

For as much as Silver was reserved the woman had a flair for the dramatics. She was always aware that her power had a sort of grand appeal to it. She could unleash these massive sweeping attacks that wiped out entire packs of Grimm. Her entire body would be covered in this pulsing silver aura that crackled like electricity. Even her cold brown eyes had been replaced, her irises now glowing silver. Her powers had been always been used in this big dramatic way, now they just were being used for hope, instead of fear.

Silver was not hard to spot in the raging battle, her glowing silver aura was always viable as she cleared out as many Grimm as she could. She came up on the edge of town and spotted a small family running. The mother and child running out front, the father desperately trying to fend off a Grimm. Silver had a small moment of hesitation as she remembered painful memories.

"DADDY!" Silver's eyes snapped up. The father had been pinned on the ground by the Grimm. It's mouth open, descending closer to the screaming man. It didn't get any closer, in fact the Grimm's head started to rise. The little girl and her mother watched in awe as Silver who had landed on the Grimm's back was lifting it's head up with one hand.
"I will not allow the death of another soul by your kind!"

Silver lifted her other arm out, fully extended from her body. A beam of silver light shot out and formed a sword. With one quick motion she removed the head of the Grimm. Silver jumped off and helped the man to his feet. Silver's eyes turned to the little girl looking at her. Silver smiled. "You need to leave this village now!" she gave a nod and watched them as they left.

Silver had made her way back to Jack after and listened to his speech. She for one had no desire to leave before every one was saved, but what was she to do? She understood, that if she died here how many more would die because of a foolish choice. Jack was right, our lives were in fact very valuable.

She was about to move out, intending on one final sweep when she stopped, her back was to the voice. She turned just her head in time to see Jack being kicked through multiple huts. Silver's silver eyes locked on to its target.
"You did this?" she looked around at the village. "That is unforgivable." her aura ignited as her anger rose. " If you wish to find entertainment, then let me grant it."

(The color thing is tripping hard. It just refused to let me deselect a color)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back