• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern r o s e s a n c t o r i u m ¬ Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Physiicz

Sad Boy Status
Jordan Parks
-​
The house vibrated, a rhythmic and quick bass blasted from the large speakers throughout the house. Jordan sat up against the side of his bed, wearing only a pair of ripped jeans and having a burning cigarette in his right hand curled smoke into the air. Although Jordan didn't regularly smoke, a nicotine buzz was welcome to calm the stress of a party or in reality the grief. Taking a drag, he allowed the smoke to enter his lungs, the blunt taste of tobacco scorching his tongue. Exhaling the smoke left a lingering smog around the room. His brown eyes flicked across the room, watching the smoke dance along to the music.

The room itself was quite large. The walls were lined with trophies and medals, all football related. Being a decent athlete and starting quarterback for Springfield High varsity team, it was obvious Jordan would end up winning something but what was the point when there wasn't any to be proud of it? His parents didn't give a shit, in fact he hadn't seen them in little over a week. Being so engrossed in their new jobs at that weird research facility, Jordan couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to have parents who actually cared. No matter, no point worrying over things that would never happen.

He stubbed the cigarette out on his bedroom floor and stood up, his large frame barely taking up any space in the large bedroom. He walked over to his bedside table where a bottle of Hennessey sat, half done already. Passing by his mirror he glanced in it. The perfect body he had worked so hard to make, spending days at a time in the gym only for him to be smoking and drinking every weekend, not like there was anyone to stop him. Reaching the bedside table, he took a large swig of the drink, it being little stronger than his previous cigarette but enjoying the burn as it went down his throat. Jordan went back down to his sitting position, the smoke was still present and probably wouldn't go away for awhile. He had maybe an hour before the party started, may as well get some pre-drinks in, right?

-
Jordan's house:
5 bedrooms including, Jordan's, his parents and three guest rooms. Large kitchen connected into a large living room. Basement being the biggest with couches and a projector.
B3-DM067_RIGHTS_IM_20190319162958.jpg

Last edited:
[class=container]position: relative; margin: auto; height: 430px; width: 430px; background-color: #ededed; padding: 10px; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important;[/class] [class=border]border: 2px solid #ddb6c6; height: 426px; width: 426px;[/class] [class=title]position: absolute; width: 426px; top: 135px; z-index: 2; text-align: center; font-size: 25px; font-weight: 900; color: #ac8daf;[/class] [class=quote]position: absolute; width: 426px; top: 165px; text-align: center; font-size: 12px; color: #ac8daf; line-height: 15px; text-transform: uppercase;[/class] [class=info]position: absolute; top: 4px; left: 4px; height: 104px; width: 132px; background-color: #ac8daf; overflow: hidden; padding: 8px 0 8px 8px; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important;[/class] [class=scroll2]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 120px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #f1d4d4;[/class] [class=mainimage]position: absolute; height: 130px; width: 150px;[/class] [class=textbox]position: absolute; top: 185px; height: 210px; width: 421px; background-color: #ddb6c6; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; padding: 5px 0 5px 5px;[/class] [class=scroll]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 210px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #484c7f;[/class] [class=details]position: absolute; top: 405px; width: 421px; height: 23px; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; padding: 5px 0 5px 5px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase;[/class] [class=scroll3]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 23px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #ac8daf;[/class] [script class=mainimage on=mouseenter] fadeIn 400 info [/script] [script class=mainimage on=mouseleave] fadeOut 400 info [/script] [div class=container][div class=border]
[div class=mainimage]
[div class=info style="display: none";][div class=scroll2]interactions: jordan parks [ Physiicz Physiicz ]
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=title] Aurora Everleigh[/div] [div class=quote]❝ death by a thousand cuts ❞[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll] Aurora was aware that loss was never something you could avoid in life. No matter how hard you tried. And as uncharacteristically grim as it may be, the seventeen-year-old female wasn’t as naïve nor as blind to believe that life was permanent. Their lives were and always would be limited to a certain extent; death being one of the only constants this world seemed to have. Nevertheless, she had never anticipated to experience such a loss that soon. Vera’s death was an unforeseen tragedy and one that hurt like a thousand cuts. It was like her soul had been ripped out of her, and in its place, the paradoxical presence of emptiness. A black void in her heart that sapped her of the will to function beyond eat, sleep, and cry, and listen to the sound of her slow heartbeat while her mind walled itself against the outside world, choosing instead to live in the past. When everything was still fine. When her best friend was still alive. She knew on some level, a small voice crushed under the dark weight of grief and guilt, that she shouldn't shut the world out and wrap herself up in pain and sorrow like it was some comforting blanket. She knew that, deep down, others were hurting too. Vera was not the only life lost in the disaster that was classified as a case of suicide. Some twisted fate had wreaked havoc upon Springfield, claiming the lives of several Springfield High students. Some people had lost their brother, their sister, or their best friend as well. Maybe that’s why she returned to school after a few days, donning her trademark smile like nothing had happened. There was already enough sadness around, Aurora didn’t need to add to it. Besides, feigning ignorance might've just kept her from falling apart at the seams, might just kept her from drowning in a sea of despair. Aurora liked to think she did a good job at it too, save for the prolonged mental breakdown in her room that was followed by a reality-shattering discovery – but we don’t talk about that. Alas, hiding away from reality never proved to be a sustainable method. So Aurora was once again to be confronted with the past she desperately liked to keep buried. And it came in the form of a party nonetheless. It offered a sombre prospect; one of her favourite activities, about to be tainted by the pending acknowledgement that one of her best friend’s had possibly been killed and that is was her fault. But she couldn’t tell them that, could she? It might spare her the attendance, but it would provoke a lot more - things she didn’t want to and couldn’t deal with. No, it was better to hold tight onto the veneer that everything was okay, that she was doing okay, and join this party as the Aurora they all knew. The one teeming of positivity and bright smiles. And of course, that Aurora would also offer her help with the preparations, which led her to being at her best friend’s house an hour in advance. Armed and ready with a bag full of beverages, snacks, cups and what-not, she entered the house as the door was left unlocked. "Jordan, I'm here!" she announced, while putting the heavy bag on the first surface she could find, which happened to be a small dresser in the hall. "I brought as much as I could, but a lady could only carry so much you know." [/div][/div] [div class=details][div class=scroll3]mood ; here to have a good time outfit ; location: ; Jordan's house [/div][/div][/div][/div]
coded by
constellation

Last edited:
Ezekial "Zeke" Aberci
Zeke let out a sigh of relaxation as he finished the last touches on dinner. It wasn't anything fancy, just some meat, potatoes and corn. On the internet it was called a "bachelor's special," but it served as a great dinner for him, his father and Valencia. "Finally got that finished." He mumbled as he reached for the cabinet with the plates. As it swung open, the hinge popped out and Zeke noticed it falling right for his head. Then it hit him, that sudden rush as everything slowed down around him. The world became quiet and he felt the terror that had plagued him each time this happened, but luckily he knew it would end shortly and moved out of the way of the door. And just as he did, everything sped up again, the cabinet's door slamming onto the floor. And right on cue, Valencia came running in.

"Zeke are you okay? I heard a loud bang!" Zeke's thirteen year old sister looked panicked as Zeke just smiled. Her long black hair that was definitely a gift from her mother swung about wildly over her shoulders as she seemed to have run over. Their father, however, didn't move from the couch his eyes blankly staring off into space as they had for the past four years. Zeke could only feel disgust towards the man as he smiled to his sister.

"Everything is fine Valencia. The door to the cabinet fell off again. I guess we're going to have to replace it soon enough." Zeke sighed as he thought about the amount of work that he was going to have to put in to make the money. "Anyways, dinner is ready." Zeke grabbed a plate and scraped the food onto it. "Here, give it to him." Zeke tried to stay calm as he handed a plate to Valencia. She seemed to understand his plight and just quietly brought it out to their father, whom quietly began to eat. "How was school?" Zeke asked Valencia when she got back. He had to leave after fifth period for work, but it wasn't too bad. The classes he had after were easy enough to pass without too much effort.

"It was fine." Valencia responded plainly as she filled her plate and sat down at the kitchen table. Her eyes watched her brother like a hawk as he sat down. "Though I heard that Jordan Parks is throwing a party tonight to remember those that passed recently in that string of suicides." Zeke's lackluster response frustrated Valencia more than anything. "Seriously? You don't have work at that circus again, you don't have school and you don't have work in the morning. Why AREN'T you going?" Zeke shrugged in indifference as Valencia glared at him. "I get that you have a hard time dealing with people since mom got into her wreck, but that doesn't mean you can just keep ignoring yourself. It's not healthy to live like you are. If you're not at school, you're at work and if not there you're sleeping. What seventeen year old lives like that?"

"One that has a thirteen year old sister to look out for." He snapped back while scowling at her with annoyance. Talking about their mother or his lifestyle was one thing NOT allowed at the dinner table. "I mean it's not like that man is going to suddenly start providing for us. That means someone's gotta look out for you. And that only leaves me." Zeke sighed as he shoveled some food into his mouth. He hated having this argument with Valencia. And it wasn't all that uncommon either. They both had their reasons, but Zeke was the older brother. It was HIS job to look out for his little sister, and HER job was to have a normal life. That's just how it went.

"Ugh. You are such a royal pain in the ass Zeke." Valencia snarled as she glared across the table. "I get that dad isn't perfect, but that doesn't mean you can just hole yourself up with work and stop trying to get into a good school." Valencia seemed to finally blow her top. "I haven't seen you even SPEAK to Uriel in four years, let alone hang out. Add in the fact that you started hanging out with that goth kid Nathaniel and everyone thinks you've gone insane." Valencia's wrath continued to spill forth from her mouth. "Let's not even BEGIN to talk about the fighting or the late nights. I know you're working but it reflects back onto me. The teachers ask me what's going on at home and I have to lie my ass off to cover for you. You call THAT looking out for me?" Valencia heaved a heavier sigh as she finally calmed down. "Look, Zeke. I'm begging you as your little sister. Just go to this party, socialize for a bit and then come home. Is that too much to ask for?"

"To put bluntly? Yes. It is." Zeke shook his head with disdain while taking his empty plate to the sink. "I can't socialize with people anymore. You know what happens if anyone besides Bai finds out that we're living off of me working? We end up in a home, potentially separated from one another. But if I can finish this year, I can get a full time job and then when you graduate I can go to college. It's not that big of a deal Val." Zeke finished washing his plate to see a still furious little sister.

"Zeke, you have two choices for tonight. Either go to the party, or I'm finding a part time job so that you can start having a social life." She was smiling as sweetly as possible, and honestly, that terrified Zeke. It reminded him of the smile their mother would wear when she was BEYOND angry. Zeke merely nodded as Valencia went back to eating her meal, his one thing was making sure she got to live a normal life, letting her get a job was NOT an option. "That's what I like to hear." She smiled triumphantly while Zeke grabbed the keys to his bike. He was dressed in his usual jeans, boots and t-shirt. "Don't forget your helmet Zeke. And if Bai ends up going, tell her I say hi."

Zeke merely grabbed his denim jacket and helmet. "If I'm not back by eleven don't forget to lock the door Valencia." Zeke sighed as he walked outside into the night air. "Guess I might as well honor some of the dead." He muttered to himself as he walked over to his bike. He was thankful to have the bike in the first place, but when the scrapyard owner had painted the bike for free made it too sweet of a deal. Climbing into the seat Zeke felt himself relax instantly. Riding was the greatest feeling in the world. "Well girl, let's go to Jordan's." He sighed as he started up and started rolling on over.

Arriving around an hour early Zeke couldn't believe he was actually here. "Welp, better go at least announce myself, though I doubt my bike hasn't." Climbing off the bike he walked up to the front door and thumped his fist against it. "Hey, sorry for showing up early." After the third hit the door swung open. He didn't expect this, but wasn't sure what to do, but the fact that the music was already blaring made Zeke think maybe it had started early so he waltzed in to find Aurora Everleigh standing there, she had party supplies in hand so the party definitely hadn't started yet. "Need any help?" His question felt clearly forced as a pleasantry. Zeke didn't really like Aurora. Or moreso, didn't trust her. Her over eagerness to have people like her made her feel fake, but that didn't stop him from being polite. His mother had taught him at least that much.

Mentions: Physiicz Physiicz Pai Chan Pai Chan
Interactions: neon reverie neon reverie

DgfzfHn.png

dmI1Kg1.png

█▀▄ With: Aurora, Zeke █▀▄ Where: Jordan's Place █▀▄ Wearing: Party Clothes, hood up.

Snap, up went the coin. Flip, flip, flip, it spun up; flip, flip, flip, as it came spinning down. It fell into his hand, he closed it. Bringing it over to his other hand, it clapped on top. He pulled his hand. Heads, another miscall.

Uriel had been doing that for the entire walk, flipping a coin and trying to guess the flip. He lost count of the number he was at. It was well over 50, the walk was about twenty minutes from his house. Where he was walking didn't make sense or at least didn't make less for him. Uriel was going to a party, a party honoring those who have 'died' recently. The whole concept was asinine, teenagers getting drunk, making out, and trying to get lucky wasn't how you honor the dead. You take moments of silences, you tell stories about the lost, you hanging their pictures to remember them by. Who was he kidding, Uriel didn't know how to process this any more than anyone else. "They were killed anyways... Too many people... Had to be..." Uriel whispered to himself, as the coin went up again. 'Heads.' Catch, clap, reveal. Tails. He grabbed the coin and threw it to the ground in frustration.

The Rose Sanctorium, they are the ones to blame! They did something to his classmates, his neighbors, his friends... Uriel was mad and sad. Frustrated too, the police weren't doing anything, they ruled all the deaths, a suicide. He knew a lot of them, Uriel may not have been close to them but knew they weren't suicidal. Or maybe they were... He wanted to just scream, but he also didn't want to make a scene either. Instead, he pulled up his hoodie and blinked. When they opened shimmering blue lines appeared in his vision, going in all directions out from him. Some bigger, some brighter, and some moving. They all were pointing at metal. It took a moment for Uriel to find, but he caught the line that went to the penny and 'pulled' on it. It came flying at him, though he put his hand in the path and caught it.

It was like telekinesis but more limited. Uriel could push or pull on these lines if he was heavier the piece of metal would move. If it was heavier Uriel would move. He learned that the hard way after trying to push a car. Fell flat on his back, lucky no one saw it. It would be strange for someone to just slam to the ground for utter no reason. He needed to try pulling on something heavy, see what would happen. These powers were a recent thing too, he had no proof but he guessed it had to do with the Sanctorium as well. It didn't matter, he was enjoying them. Granted it had been only three days ago they appeared. Uriel sadly didn't have the time to explore them more, he was busy. Still is at the moment.

He started flipping the coin as he got closer to his destination, the Park residence. It was a sizable house, he had been he before when he was younger. It had a huge basement, he heard it was now a home theater. Jordan was the only reason Uriel was even going, he had personally asked him to come. Jordan was a nice guy and Uriel being a coward said yes. He was basically outside the house now, as the coin was in midflight, he let it drop to the ground. It pinged off and started to roll. Uriel unthinking stepped on it. It was Heads. Moving his foot off, he just stared down at it. Taking a glance around, and not seeing anyone, Uriel blinked. The blue line led directly to the penny, bored and wanting to try something different he pushed on the coin. A quick twitch of the penny, and instead of it continuing to move Uriel went up. Not by much as the event caused him to panic and stop pushing. "I was pushing against the ground... The ground is obviously heavier than me, so I got pushed up." A whisper of a grin appeared.

He quickly looked around again and went back. He pushed, and kept pushing. He began to rise slowly about two feet off the ground. He stuck out his arms to steady himself but he slipped backward. The blue line that was under him now became askew, causing the penny to shoot away and Uriel to come back down. He stopped pushing but the penny rolled away. "Momentum is conserved too. Noted, noted." He smiled.

Uriel then realized the lack of cars and people. Or music to that matter, maybe he did hear a little. "I better not be freaking early..." He cursed to himself, walking up the path to the door, it looked to be ajar. Taking a deep breath Uriel knocked on the door. He waited a moment and pushed it open. Sliding his head in and announced his presence. "Hello, please tell me I'm not early. I'll literately kill myself if I am?" Stepping in Uriel saw one of the last people he wanted to see or maybe the best person. It was Aurora Everleigh, his crush and she was in a really cute outfit. 'That skirt is kinda short at the thigh... Man, she has some nice legs... And now I'm staring... Is that Zeke?' It was indeed Zeke, the had been friends growing up but not anymore. Uriel didn't look at him, really he didn't look at either of them. More in-between. "Hello, I'm guessing we're all early... I'm going to need a freaking noose now..." He whispered the last part and attempted a smile.

Ibuki looked at his watch, a birthday present he had gotten 5 years ago from his father- getting anything for his birthday was rare as his family usually forgot about it, they were too absorbed in their own lives to care about him. It's almost time for that party. A part of him wondered why he was going, it wasn't like he cared about the kids at his school who died- he didn't even know them personally, or anyone else for that matter. He kept to himself and most folks got the message to leave him alone, except for a few like Jordan Parks who'd continue to harass him and try to befriend him. Still, he didn't consider himself close enough with anyone to call them a friend, at worst, they were strangers, at best, they were classmates or acquaintances.

Walking slowly along the sidewalk, he made his way to Jordan's house. The football jock had invited him and while he was tempted to turn down the invitation, it didn't seem like Jordan was going to go away until he said yes so Ibuki reluctantly agreed to go, comforting himself with the fact that'd there be booze and he could undoubtedly seclude himself in some corner and drink until the party was over. It wasn't long until he saw the grandiose house with music blasting from the speakers within. It seems I came a bit early, he thought, noticing there wasn't as much yelling and people dancing everywhere as he had expected.

Instead of heading over to the ajar front door, where he would have to talk to people like Jordan himself or other early, party-goer arrivals, Ibuki snuck around back to the backyard. In the backyard, there was pristine, large swimming pool. Although there was a fence surrounding the backyard, the male easily climbed over it, dusting himself off after he reached the other side and kicking his shoes off into a corner patch of grass. Looking around, he found a cooler by a lawn chair and opened it, as expected, there was alcohol within, more specifically, beer. Taking a can, he popped it open and dragged the cooler closer to the pool. Sitting on the edge of the pool with his feet ankle deep in water, Ibuki took a few swigs of his beer, creating ripples in the water with his feet. He sighed, Why did I come? He regretted it already, even though the party had yet to start. I'll just leave in 30 minutes or something, or after I've had my fill of alcohol, the male decided.

[class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: 1s; font-size: 9px; font-family: Avenir; padding-top: 5px; color: #999; [/class] [class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 1px 1px 2px 1px; font-family: Playfair Display; font-weight: bold; color: #333; font-size: 12px; border-bottom: 1px solid #d69754; margin-right: 3px; [/class] [class=tag3] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 1px 5px 3px 5px; font-family: Playfair Display; color: #000; border: 1px solid #d69754; background: #fff; border-radius: 5px; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=home] color: #fff; width: 60px; height: 60px; margin: auto; box-sizing: border-box; background: #000; padding-top: 5px; border-radius: 100%; border: 1px solid #000; font-size: 25px; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: all 1s; [/class] [class name=home state=hover] color: #d69754; transition: all 1s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; background: #fff; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #000; padding: 1px 5px 1px 5px; display: inline; color: #000; text-align: center; transition: all .5s; font-size: 12px; font-family: Avenir; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #d69754; border: 1px solid #d69754; transition: all .5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: all 1s; width: 294px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 26px; background: #fff; color: #000; height: 400px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents07 [/script] [script class=home on=click] addClass show tabContents07 removeClass show tabContents01 [/script]
[div class=home]
[div class=tag3]mood
Half-drunk and ready to party
[div class=tag3]location
His home
[div class=tag3]outfit
Outfit
[div class=tag3]interactions
Aurora, Zeke, Uriel
[div class=tag3]tags[/div] neon reverie neon reverie Kiroshiven Kiroshiven KennethPhoenix18 KennethPhoenix18 [/div] [/div]
[div class="tabContents tabContents07 show"]
the
party

animal
Jordan
[div class="tab tab1"]read more
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents01"]
Jordan continued to drink the rough brandy, lightly moving his head to the music. Opening up the packet of newports, he lit another cigarette and stood up from the floor, walking over to the balcony and leaning on the railings. The spring evening was warm and the sky was clear, a perfect night for a party. Jordan took a drag of the cigarette, getting lost in his thoughts his mind drifted to Kyle. Losing one of his closest friends, a person who he had known for well over fifteen years. The smoke flew up into the evening sky as Jordan took another swig from the bottle. The music continued to play throughout the house, luckily Jordan didn't have any neighbours. The large house also had a decent plot of land surrounding it, keeping any would be neighbours well away.

If it wasn't for a cut in the music, Jordan probably wouldn't have heard Aurora shouting for him. A smile crossed his lips and he took another drag before turning back into his room. He walked out of the room and to the top of the stairs. He raised his arms in the air and grinned, "But you, Aurora, are no lady!" he laughed and took another swig of the bottle and made his way down the stairs towards the female. As he did so, he placed the cigarette in the corner of his mouth and switched hands with the brandy, leaving one hand free. "How are you on this wonderful evening?" he asked her with a grin. Walking down the stairs however, the door swung open revealing a male. Zeke? Yeah, Zeke. Jordan's smile grew even bigger - he didn't expect the lad to come, he didn't really expect many of the quiet ones to come and not too far behind him was another male with some interesting words. Jordan responded with a gleeful tone, "the early bird gets the worm Uriel," and with the blink of an eye, he threw the bottle of Hennessey to Uriel. Right on target, Jordan was the quarterback for a reason, now it was just up to Uriel to catch it.
[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div][/div] https://www.rpnation.com/threads/𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘆-⧾-𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻′𝘀-𝗰𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗽𝘆-𝗰𝗼𝗱𝗲𝘀.454487/post-9951524[/div]

[class=container]position: relative; margin: auto; height: 430px; width: 430px; background-color: #ededed; padding: 10px; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/232c090ebdd37ae4bc17adb54e1e0344/tumblr_inline_ol4nwhvSwg1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important;[/class] [class=border]border: 2px solid #ddb6c6; height: 426px; width: 426px;[/class] [class=title]position: absolute; width: 426px; top: 135px; z-index: 2; text-align: center; font-size: 25px; font-weight: 900; color: #ac8daf;[/class] [class=quote]position: absolute; width: 426px; top: 165px; text-align: center; font-size: 12px; color: #ac8daf; line-height: 15px; text-transform: uppercase;[/class] [class=info]position: absolute; top: 4px; left: 4px; height: 104px; width: 132px; background-color: #ac8daf; overflow: hidden; padding: 8px 0 8px 8px; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important;[/class] [class=scroll2]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 120px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #f1d4d4;[/class] [class=mainimage]position: absolute; height: 130px; width: 150px;[/class] [class=textbox]position: absolute; top: 185px; height: 210px; width: 421px; background-color: #ddb6c6; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; padding: 5px 0 5px 5px;[/class] [class=scroll]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 210px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #484c7f;[/class] [class=details]position: absolute; top: 405px; width: 421px; height: 23px; overflow: hidden; white-space: pre-line; padding: 5px 0 5px 5px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase;[/class] [class=scroll3]width: calc(100% + 10px); height: 23px; overflow-y: scroll; padding-right: 15px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; color: #ac8daf;[/class] [script class=mainimage on=mouseenter] fadeIn 400 info [/script] [script class=mainimage on=mouseleave] fadeOut 400 info [/script] [div class=container][div class=border]
[div class=mainimage]
[div class=info style="display: none";][div class=scroll2]interactions: jordan parks [ Physiicz Physiicz ] zeke aberci [ Kiroshiven Kiroshiven ] uriel lazarus [ KennethPhoenix18 KennethPhoenix18 ] Mentions: bai ling [ Pai Chan Pai Chan ]
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=title] Aurora Everleigh[/div] [div class=quote]❝ death by a thousand cuts ❞[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll] Aurora had been in this hallway many times before, her friendship with Jordan dating back a solid five years. Although she wouldn’t like to admit it, the female was desperate for new connections back then, being forced to desert the small group of genuine friends back in San Francisco when they moved. Aurora is a social butterfly, a rose that blossoms through interactions with others and wilts when abandoned. Some may call it stupid, to be so dependable on others, but she didn’t care. It was too easy to get twisted up in the worries of the mind, to isolate yourself and convince that this is the best way – the only way – to live. Friendships offered the female a liberty, a free-pass to Neverland, where fun is king and stress is non-existent. It formed a distraction, and now, out of all times, that was something she desperately needed. Especially when this house held so many memories she would rather not revisit. And like a knight in shining armour, her best friend arrived with his Jordan-branded grin and a tease on the lips. “Hey! Is that how you thank your best friend for helping you make this party not flop?” she picked up a plastic cup from the bag and threw it at his figure. Unfortunately, her hand-eye coordination wasn’t the best and the cup only hit his shoulder when she was aiming for the head. Blame his ridiculous height. Her eyes lowered to the bottle of brandy in his hands and smiled. “Starting the party early, I see?” Alcohol. Good. Aurora definitely needed some of that in her system in order to get through the night. “I’m doing good..” It danced between the truth and a lie - more so a lie – but he didn’t need to know that. “how about you?” Her head turned at the door opening, eyes widening slightly in surprise upon encountering no one other than Zeke. In truth, she hadn’t expected him to show up at all. Sure, Jordan being the friendly soul that he was, extended invites to almost everyone in the school, but the question remained whether or not an actual presence at the event would be accorded. Not everyone was a party-lover and she wouldn’t fault others for not being ready to hold one in remembrance of the ‘suicides’ either. It was a miracle she convinced Bai to go, though a mention of Zeke’s presence [ which was more a hope than an actual fact] might’ve helped too. It was clear the two weren’t friends, but that didn’t mean Aurora disliked him. If anything, she would like to know him more, but there were barriers the male had put up, and she didn’t know how to break through them. “Zeke, hi!” she greeted with a smile. “Well, if you’re offering, you could help me set up the table with the drinks and snacks.” Then, another person appeared, snatching her attention. Uriel. His comment about committing suicide was disturbing but there was this awkward charm to the male that softened it, and Aurora couldn’t help but release a small laugh. “Hey, there! Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, shall we? A suicide pact usually comes after we have drowned ourselves in alcohol.” Something flashed from the corner of her eyes, an object flying through the air. it looked like .....a bottle? And it was heading straight for Uriel. “What the- Jordan!” [/div][/div] [div class=details][div class=scroll3]mood ; Hey there! outfit ; location: ; Jordan's house [/div][/div][/div][/div]
coded by
constellation

Last edited:
She couldn't believe that she actually agreed to this.

Sarah strolled slowly down the road towards her inevitable disaster of a evening. Not that she was a pessimist. It was just that, this whole situation, was a making for her own personal undoing. It wasn't a few hours before that she was having a conversation about this whole thing with her dad. They were in the only grocery store in the entire town discussing quite openly, even if her father was the only one who was talking, about this party that was being held. Her father had been trying to convince her that it would be a great idea for her to go! That she could make some friends that she would know when school started. Never mind the fact that they only moved here about a month ago and that everyone here at least knew of each other to some degree.

Then there was the whole thing with it being a party to cherish the memories of people she didn't even know. How was she supposed to "grieve" when she had never even heard of this town before, let alone knew the locals well enough to grieve for them?! What was up with that anyway? Didn't people usually cherish peoples memories through memorials and grieving? She supposed that she really couldn't blame them. She was sure that there would be an unknown amount of alcohol involved in this soiree and most tend to turn towards the things that would help them forget the pain, even if only for a while.

Yet her father had played his usual 'it would make me so proud' card. He knew that she wouldn't be able to deny him after that.

The sound of her boots clicking against the pavement echoed in her ears. She took a deep breath to steady herself, psyching her self up for the evening ahead, and let it all go in a slightly irritated sigh. This was definitely going to be completely awkward. Probably even more awkward than actually getting the invitation to the party. After all, she didn't even know the dude who invited her. It was so weird! Though it was pretty amusing watching him try to communicate with her. Sarah lets out a silent chuckle. She always got a good laugh out of peoples reactions when they find out about her inability to even tell them hello.

Sarah stuck her hands into her jacket pockets enjoying the feeling of leather against her hands and wrists. Well, can't go around having a mental breakdown the entire time, can I? Especially since I'm sure that that's the house up a head. The first thing Sarah noticed was the distinct lack of party. She's never been to a party before but she was quite sure that it was supposed to involve loud music, laughter, drunken shenanigans, and a liberal amount of actual people for it to be a party, right? She slowed to a stop, wondering if she was actually in the right place, when she heard an exclamation of surprise and accusation. It was only then that she noticed the other teens standing in the doorway...and the bottle of alcohol rapidly flying towards one of the guys standing in the doorway.

Well, now, that's more like it! Looks like this just got a bit more interesting!

Outfit: abc5342dcb8b3430932b1102196d417c.jpg

[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #9c0000; color: #fff; [/class] [class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #9c0000; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #9c0000; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: .4; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #9c0000; background: #9c0000; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (addClass selectedtab tab) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (show tabcontents) [/script]
[div class=tab]tags
[div class="tabcontents" style="display: none;"]
[div class=tag]mood
yeet
[div class=tag]outfit
x
[div class=tag]location
Jordan’s House; Front Door
[div class=tag]interaction[/div] Tatiana , Uriel KennethPhoenix18 KennethPhoenix18
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] Sarah This Name is unavailable This Name is unavailable
[/div] [/div] [/div]
Leonora Sessou
Come on Leo, this is a Jordan Parks party! Jordan Parks!”

Leonora blinked slowly at her best friend since preschool. She looked up from her phone for a second just to send Tatiana an unimpressed look. “Okay? And? Is that supposed to change my mind?” She shook her head. Leonora was happy to spend the night at home, scrolling aimlessly through social media or watching reruns on Netflix. Unlike her far more outgoing friend Leonora didn’t really like the party scene. It was far too...peopley in her opinion. Now a small get together with some close friends was a completely different story. She had heard of the ragers hosted by Spring Field’s golden boy. And Leonora knew that with the recents deaths surrounding the town, the party was bound to be the wildest. Teens would be drinking and doing other suspicious things to drown their sorrows and forget about their grief, even if it were only for a night. She could understand though.

Speaking of which Leonora also knew that she couldn’t go because of her brothers. They were far more protective and a tiny bit overbearing now. They’d even went as far to give her a curfew. It didn’t bother her that much though, seeing as she didn’t really stay out late anyway. The two of them had given her a long talk about being careful and coming in at her designated time before leaving for work.

Realizing that her Tatiana was still whining about the party Leonora rolled her eyes. She had been bothering her since finding out about it. Unfortunately for the other girl Leonora could be as stubborn as a mule at times. “Nah, I already told you that I’m not going. Why can’t you go by yourself or with someone else?” She threw her blanket over her head only for it to be pulled right back off. Leonora groaned and ran a hand over her face. Why was she friends with this chick?

“Leo pleaseeeeee. I swear that I’ll never ask for anything again!” Tatiana was laying it on thick. She had whipped out the puppy dog eyes mercilessly. However, she stopped when she met Leonora’s withering gaze. “It’s just that...what if something happens to one of us? I just wanna spend time with my best friend. Who knows what could happen tomorrow or a week from now?” She said softly while staring at Leonora hopefully.

Lenora sighed and put her phone down. She resisted the urge to shrug Tatiana off when she tackled her.

Hours Later

Leonora walked to the front door with a giddy Tatiana. It had been easy to leave the house, seeing as her brothers were gone and she knew that alarm codes. Tatiana had thought that they’d have to sneak out of the window, but after realizing the distance from Leonora’s bedroom to the ground she thought again. Now they were approaching Park’s front door. She couldn’t hear any music blasting and there weren't that many cars parked outside either. As they walked closer Leonora noticed people standing in the door. She raised an eyebrow and stepped back as she realized something had been thrown at the person in the way. “Watch out.”
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

49020882983_69c975c5f3_m.jpg
Eira Anika Shirin

Older Sister - Cryokinetic - Demoiselle

"Approach others with kindness and an open heart."

a
With: [Ibuki]
Mood: [Confused]

Eira was getting ready for a party. Of course, she had been to parties before, but never ones like this one. When Eira's friends said 'party', they meant things like sit and drink tea, or stay up all night in their pajamas watching movies and playing board games. When Jordan Parks said 'party', she knew the meaning was entirely different. In this case, it probably meant a lot of people (he had basically invited the entire school), loud music, rowdiness- probably drugs and alcohol and who knew what else. She was excited to be invited- her first real party as a real high school student!-, but was also nervous to be attending something so deeply out of her element. She hoped she wouldn't feel out of place and would be able to have fun.

Another issue at hand was what to wear. She wanted to make sure she fit in, but didn't really have any clothes suited for this kind of event. And there was an additional complication in the fact that, lately, she was always cold. She didn't know why but, even though it was now April and the weather was warming back up, she felt somehow colder every day. But it wouldn't do to show up at the party wearing snowboots and wrapped in a parka, so she settled for a warm dress with leggings and a sweater. She checked her reflection in the mirror once before nodding to herself, taking a deep breath. All right, I'm ready, she thought.

She headed downstairs where, predictably, both her parents as well as her little brother were expectantly waiting for her. They gushed over her outfit, wished her luck and told her to have fun. She then followed the butler/chauffeur out the door and into the town car. Her heart pounded with excitement, anticipation mounting inside her over the duration of the drive. When they got close to Jordan's house, Eira asked Karl to park a few blocks away. She made enough of an impression as it was, pulling up in a chauffeured vehicle to school every day. She didn't want to make a grand entrance at this party as well, especially not considering that virtually the entire student body would be watching.

Karl dropped her off and let her know to call him when she wanted to come home, then drove away. Excitement making her practically giddy now, she headed for the party. By the time she had arrived at the house, however, the cold seemed to have spread through her again, and she was practically shivering. When she reached the address, she frowned. This doesn't look right... The house appeared to be deserted, and out in front was a solitary figure. The boy was sitting over the edge of the pool with his bare feet swinging in the water, a cooler next to him and a can of beer in his hand.

Feeling unsure, but psyching herself into it, she walked up to the fence and pushed open the gate. She smiled as she walked towards him, an edge of uncertainty visible in her face. She didn't recognize him- couldn't remember seeing him at school-, and yet something about him seemed... familiar to her. Making it all the way to where he was sitting, she looked down at him and asked

"Umm, am I in the right place?"

OOC: And post!

Holding his second beer in hand, Ibuki was beginning to feel a little tipsy, feeling his posture slouch and relax. The background noises of trees bending with the wind or birds chirping became muted. This is some good stuff. His ears registered a faint creaking sound- one of something opening- but dismissed it to be unimportant, chugging down his drink with enthusiasm. That was until he heard voice speaking to him; he hadn't even noticed someone approaching. Luckily, he wasn't easily spooked, or he might've fell into the pool upon discovering someone was beside him.

Turning his head to look at the female figure standing above him, he gave her a quick, cursory glance before looking behind her at the fence she entered through. If he had bothered to look around more when he first came in, he would've noticed it earlier. That would've saved me the trouble of jumping the fence... Oh well. Returning his attention back to the girl before him, the male struggled to remember the question she had just ask in his alcoholic daze. "You're here for the party?" He asked, his tone somewhat mocking. Ibuki could tell from her way of holding herself that she didn't attend these kinds of parties often, if at all- she had prim and proper written all over her face. "Are you sure you came to the right one? This isn't a tea party, miss." A scornful smile decorated his face by the time he finished speaking.

Merely looking at her annoyed him. She seemed so familiar, but for the life of him, he couldn't remember why or who she was; it was a frustrating feeling, one he indulged himself in taking out on her. Alcohol made doing bad things so much easier. There was another odd feeling that was bothering him aside from being unable to remember the female, he felt the sensation of something... flowing into him. He couldn't even properly describe what the feeling felt like if asked, but one thing he could tell was that... it was coming from this girl. "Are you doing something to me?" Ibuki half-accused, half-asked the girl as he stood up, wobbling slightly as he did so. He wasn't sure what he expected her to say- he hadn't seen her do anything, but his intuition told him she was the cause of the odd sensation.

DgfzfHn.png

dmI1Kg1.png

█▀▄ With: Jordan, Zeke, Aurora, Leo, Sarah █▀▄ Where: Jordan's Place █▀▄ Wearing: Party Clothes, hood down

A grin pulled over his face as Aurora turn to greet him, her response to his joke was better than expected. Though he did realize it was a tad tone-deaf to the nature of this party. Uriel pulled down his hood, as the perfect specimen of a man came out and down the stairs. Jordan Parks was shirtless and rocking a 6, 8, 12 pack abs. Just the sight of him like that made Uriel crumple inside. Yes, Uriel was what one would call 'fit' but that was because he ran every morning, but he wasn't Adonis over there. Jordan greeted them and with a swift motion tossed a large bottle of what could only be alcohol at him.

Time slowed for the instant, as the bottle flew at him. It was thrown perfectly, Uriel had no doubts the star quarterback could make a simple toss. Uriel could literately feel his eyes dilate as his fight or flight reaction kicked in. 'Sh**... I have to catch this...' Letting a muscle memory he didn't have take over Uriel stepped into the catch. The bottle hit him dead in the chest with a deep thud, as his arms closed around it. It was not a good catch by any means but it caught. Looking down at it, he grabbed it in one hand and rose it up triumphantly. His face got hot as Uriel pulled it down and stare at it.

Hennessy, it was hard liquor. How in two short moments does Uriel get to make decisions that would shape his high school persona? He has never drank before, and probably won't after tonight but he if was going to be a disappoint to his parents with not go all out. "F*** it..." He cursed pulling the top off and taking a swig of the sweet liquor. It took everything Uriel had not to choke on as it burned on the way down. Tears rolled down his face, as he tried to wipe them. "Holy sh**, that freaking burns! You guys like this?" It came out a bit hoarse. Uriel could already feel the alcohol taking root.

Walking over he handed it back to Jordan still trying to wipe off the tears. "If that is all we got, people are going to have a miserable time trying to get drunk." Looking back he saw two more people had arrived, the new girl Sarah and Leonora. His heart sang, at least he had one friend here that could hide with. Provided he could hide, blinking the last of the tears away he smiled back sheepishly. "Now knowing I'm early, I have two good hands, and a head full of alcohol. What can I do to help? Killing myself is going to have to wait till after I get drunk." Uriel said sarcastically, giving a quick glance at Aurora.

((OOC: Sorry if it not great, I am in a rush this morning. And sorry about the no @))

Zeke Aberci
The minute Zeke heard the loud call of the party's host, Zeke felt his blood run hot. It wasn't that he disliked Jordan but Zeke could tell the idiot was drunk before the party began, not that Zeke could blame him. A lot of the others in school had been turning to alcohol. Working at one of the town's liquor stores really gave him insight into who was suffering and who wasn't. Or at least who was drowning away their pain with the bottle, just like his damn near worthless father. It took everything in Zeke's power to not just leave right then and there. Valencia asked you to come and you KNOW that if you come home now you'll never hear the end of it. She may actually try and get a job herself. You can't allow that as her big brother. Pulling himself out of his own thoughts Zeke was thankful that the drunk frat boy didn't try to talk to him.

Finished with Jordan's introduction Aurora looked a bit pleasantly surprised at his appearance. It also didn't seem to be an act for once which made Zeke smirk. "Sure I can help with that. Just give me a-" Zeke's words left his mouth as Uriel walked in through the door. Was the universe just trying to pick on Zeke tonight? First his sister causes problems and now his former friend shows up at the first party Zeke ever goes to. They hadn't spoken in four years, FOUR. Why on EARTH was Uriel here? Of all times? Zeke was able to keep a straight face until Uriel mentioned a Noose. "Seriously man? You never change." Zeke rolled his eyes as he walked over to Uriel and put a hand on his shoulder. It felt weird to act like nothing had happened between them, but in reality, nothing had other than Zeke's availability. Aurora's off handed comment to lighten the mood was welcome, but Jordan decided that he was going to do something stupid and throw a bottle at Uriel. And then it happened.

In an all to familiar now happening, the world around Zeke felt like it slowed down. The absolute silence was terrifying but the fact that he had no control or idea why this was happening was the most terrifying. The bottle was now barely moving but Zeke merely waited. Three seconds. That's how long this lasts, but three seconds in this feels so long. As time returned to its normal movements, Zeke glared at Jordan while Uriel managed to catch the bottle. He then took a swig and bitched about the taste. Zeke rolled his eyes while watching Uriel stare at Aurora. That explains a lot. "I think you'll be fine with his help Aurora." Zeke started towards the front door, lightly pushing on Uriel towards her as he left. Truth be told, Zeke just wanted to get away from the alcohol.

As he walked out the door, he caught of someone that he didn't expect at all. Actually, a few people, but one in particular. Was that Sarah? The girl from the circus he'd been working at? As he got closer he realized indeed it was. Drawing from the little bits he remembered learning on the internet recently, Zeke awkwardly moved his hands. "Hello." Zeke was certain that he was able to get the gist across without making himself look too much like an idiot. As I thought every time I worked there. She's quite the looker. He smiled at her before asking. "So, you got an invite to this too? Who am I kidding Jordan probably invited EVERYONE." The surprise of seeing her there seemed to completely distract Zeke from his issues with alcohol.

This Name is unavailable This Name is unavailable KennethPhoenix18 KennethPhoenix18 Physiicz Physiicz neon reverie neon reverie

[class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 0px 4px 2px 4px; background: #9c0000; color: #fff; [/class] [class name=tab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #9c0000; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #9c0000; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: .4; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=selectedtab] box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #9c0000; background: #9c0000; text-align: center; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 10px; color: #fff; padding: 4px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; transition: all .5s ease-in-out; opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] opacity: 1; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabcontents hide titleslide removeClass selectedtab tab set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (addClass selectedtab tab) if (eq ${currentTab} tags) (show tabcontents) [/script]
[div class=tab]tags
[div class=tag]mood
I’m being social...yay
[div class=tag]outfit
x
[div class=tag]location
Jordan’s House
[div class=tag]interaction[/div] Uriel KennethPhoenix18 KennethPhoenix18 Jordan Physiicz Physiicz Aurora neon reverie neon reverie
[div class=tag]mentions[/div]
[/div] [/div] [/div]
Leonora Sessou
With the threat of the bottle gone Leonora and Tatiana were finally able to step inside. The latter had moved with the speed of a hyper child, leaving her best friend to do god knows what. Leonora moved at a slower pace as she stepped inside. When realizing just who had caught the bottle she smiled slightly. “Uriel, hey.” She nodded at him in greeting. Leonora was surprised to see him but then again he probably thought the same about her. She watched Uriel take the bottle to the head, only to end up coughing up a lung and tearing up. “That’ll put some hair on your chest for sure.” She joked.

Leonora stepped inside further and took a moment to look around. Like the outside of the house, the inside was just as impressive. As she looked around she took note of all of the people present, and the fact that her friend was ogling Parks. Leonora had to admit that he had a nice body, as most people who played sports did. Leonora then noticed Aurora, she didn’t know much about the other girl but she was pretty popular. Just then manners instilled in her by her brothers kicked in at that moment. Reminding her that it was rude to enter someone else’s home and not greet them properly. Though Leonora was pretty sure that most of them didn’t know who she was. “Hey guys.” Her voice was nice and clear as she spoke. Her eyes shifted to Parks since it was his house. “Nice place.”
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

Eira Anika Shirin

a
With: [Ibuki]
Mood: [Very confused]

Eira saw the boy glance quickly at her, and then at the gate behind her. His eyes seemed a little unfocused- he was apparently already on his second beer. He struggled to actually focus on her, responding to her question with obvious sarcasm. Eira didn't appreciate the scornful look on his face or the mocking tone in his voice.

"That's quite rude, you know," she said, her cheeks coloring and her face heating up. In fact, her whole body was heating up. She didn't realize it at first because she thought it was simply due to her anger, but when he stood up and towered over her menacingly, it became even more pronounced. It was almost like the cold was flowing out of her and... into him? Impossible. She took a step back and noticed the sensation shift- weaken. She felt a sudden and strange desire to step forward again, to test this, but that would be a weird thing to do. Not to mention the fact that this guy was clearly inebriated and already in her personal space.

"I'm not doing anything," she replied. "I think you might be imagining things. Perhaps you should get a glass of water?" she suggested.

OOC: Short post be short :/

[class=link] display: inline-block; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: 1s; font-size: 9px; font-family: Avenir; padding-top: 5px; color: #999; [/class] [class=tag] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 1px 1px 2px 1px; font-family: Playfair Display; font-weight: bold; color: #333; font-size: 12px; border-bottom: 1px solid #d69754; margin-right: 3px; [/class] [class=tag3] display: inline; margin-top: 10px; padding: 1px 5px 3px 5px; font-family: Playfair Display; color: #000; border: 1px solid #d69754; background: #fff; border-radius: 5px; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=home] color: #fff; width: 60px; height: 60px; margin: auto; box-sizing: border-box; background: #000; padding-top: 5px; border-radius: 100%; border: 1px solid #000; font-size: 25px; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; transition: all 1s; [/class] [class name=home state=hover] color: #d69754; transition: all 1s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; background: #fff; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #000; padding: 1px 5px 1px 5px; display: inline; color: #000; text-align: center; transition: all .5s; font-size: 12px; font-family: Avenir; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: #d69754; border: 1px solid #d69754; transition: all .5s; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: all 1s; width: 294px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 26px; background: #fff; color: #000; height: 400px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents01 removeClass show tabContents07 [/script] [script class=home on=click] addClass show tabContents07 removeClass show tabContents01 [/script]
[div class=home]
[div class=tag3]mood
Half-drunk and ready to party
[div class=tag3]location
His home
[div class=tag3]outfit
Outfit
[div class=tag3]interactions
Aurora, Uriel, Leonara
[div class=tag3]tags[/div] neon reverie neon reverie Kiroshiven Kiroshiven KennethPhoenix18 KennethPhoenix18 erzulie erzulie [/div] [/div]
[div class="tabContents tabContents07 show"]
the
party

animal
Jordan
[div class="tab tab1"]read more
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents01"]
Jordan laughed as Uriel took a drink of the brandy. Good, he thought, about time some of the quiet kids let loose and partied. Taking the bottle back he took another drink, "And of course we don't like it, nobody drinks alcohol for the taste," Jordan told the other boy with a wink. As he did so, Zeke walked away, leaving some choice words for Uriel. Jordan shrugged, not his fight. He walked the rest of the way to the bottom of the stairs to Aurora. "Here, take this," he said offering up the precious brown liquid, "you need to lighten up!" Jordan took another drag from the cigarette, leaving the alcohol on the small dresser for Aurora, he blew some smoke into her face. The alcohol really starting to take effect now. Wouldn't be long until he was slouched over some girl, drooling and barely conscious.

Jordan looked over as another two females arrived. One had a full set of curly hair. "Plenty of rooms as well," he told the girl with a smirk. Taking one last look he turned towards the hallway. "Alright, lets get this fucking party started!" he shouted with a grin. The sun was beginning to set, the music was blasting and within the next few hours the party would be at its peak. Kids would be dancing, having the time of their lives, completely unaware that a mere three hundred metres away, five men clad in all black would be surveying the property, intent on retrieving their 'lost property'. The five men of course were highly trained soldiers because the Sanctorium only sent their best, right?
[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div][/div] https://www.rpnation.com/threads/𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝘆-⧾-𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻′𝘀-𝗰𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗽𝘆-𝗰𝗼𝗱𝗲𝘀.454487/post-9951524[/div]

[div class=mainimage]
[div class=info style="display: none";][div class=scroll2]interactions: jordan parks [ Physiicz Physiicz ] zeke aberci [ Kiroshiven Kiroshiven ] uriel lazarus [ KennethPhoenix18 KennethPhoenix18 ] leonora sessou [ erzulie erzulie ] sara [ This Name is unavailable This Name is unavailable ] Mentions: bai ling [ Pai Chan Pai Chan ]
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class=title] Aurora Everleigh[/div] [div class=quote]❝ death by a thousand cuts ❞[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll] Aurora let out a sigh of relief when Uriel caught the bottle, happy to have no one injured before the party had even begun. They had plenty of time to get into clumsy, drunken accidents later. Eyes widened at his next action. Uriel was one of the last people she expected to just take gulp full of alcohol; he always seemed so... proper - the prodigy in academics and good behaviour. Hm, she liked seeing this more care-free side of him. A small laughter ran past her lips as she shook her head. " You will get used to it. Taste doesn't matter after you've had a couple of drinks," she told him with a grin. Aurora scrunched up her nose in slight disgust at the smoke being blown in her face. She was never a fan of smoking. But before she could utter something amongst the lines of 'stop it', her attention was drawn towards the new people in the room. Well, it looked like this evening was full of surprises. Despite Jordan's open invitation, she hadn't actually thought so many non-party-goers would be showing up. Oh well, the more the merrier! A bright smile spread across her face and she waved at Leonora, Tatiana and the other girl who she'd seen about but had yet to catch the name of. "Hi guys! Glad you could come!" Her head turned back to her best friend, his enthusiasm as infectious as ever, and the female grabbed the bottle of alcohol and raised it in the air. " Hell yes! Let's go~!" Aurora did not consider herself a lightweight, her alcohol tolerance being slightly higher than the average person - thanks to the endless events she had to attend where it was a custom to consume cocktails and other fancy beverages even when underage. Nevertheless, her limit had been well reached tonight, and the female could practically feel her mind growing more and more nebulous by the moment. Her intoxicated state allowed a loss of filter and a burning desire to hug someone. You could say the female was the affectionate kind of drunk, clinging to your frame and whining in loss if you dared to leave. Her desperation for contact and connections was often at its peak during these times as well, emotions overriding almost all common sense in a way you could very well find her sobbing in a corner, crying out how much she loved her friends. That wasn't the case right now, luckily. Currently, the female was fuddling with her mobile device, putting in the effort to create somewhat a coherent text to send to her other close friend. to: Bai <3 hwen are u cominn? Zeke is heere aelrdy I m1ss yuo pls text wen u arriv Eh, close enough. Aurora hit the send button before putting her phone back in her purse and scanning the room. People were scattered throughout the house, some faces she recognized, some she didn't. But it didn't matter, they were all here for the same reason; to party! Her lips curved into a smile as her eyes landed on some people dancing. Ahh, she wanted to dance too! But not alone, of course. Her gaze averted, searching for a dancing partner. That's when she saw him. "Uriel!" she called out and started to approach him. Uriel was a nice person, so he should make a nice dancing partner as well, right? Yes, her logic was flawless. " Hey, come dance with me!" she practically latched onto his arm and pointed to the impromptu 'dance floor,' "C'mon, let's have some fun!" [/div][/div] [div class=details][div class=scroll3]mood ; Time to party! outfit ; location: ; Jordan's house [/div][/div][/div][/div]
coded by
constellation

Last edited:
"No, I didn't know," the male scoffed. He wondered why he was even bothering talking to her, running a hand through his hair. The odd sensation of something flowing into him weakened as the girl stepped away. Figuring it was sign to keep his distance from her, Ibuki stepped back as well and dragged the cooler with him as he walked away from her to go over and recline on a lawn chair. All I'm missing are some sunglasses, the male thought to himself as he crossed his legs and scrutinized the female by the pool, making no attempt to be subtle as he tried to figure out her identity- or more specifically, relevance to him.

"I'm not imagining things," he stated, sounding rather certain of himself. Letting out a small huff of exasperation, he continued, the sarcasm and annoyance in his tone dying down to a monotone, "And I don't need a glass of water either, I came here to get drunk. Why don't you get a glass of water? Seems more up your alley."

As more people began to stream in, the male continued to drink, tossing his empty beer cans onto the floor beside his chair. He held his liquor decently well, but he had drunk enough to be significantly under the influence and oblivious to the fact there was someone watching them.

Eira Anika Shirin

a
With: [No one yet]
Mood: [Out of her element]

The guy made another sarcastic reply and ran his hand through his hair. Eira frowned- the gesture seemed somehow inexplicably familiar to her. He then stepped back and walked over to sit down on a lawn chair, dragging the cooler full of beer with him. The strange sensation she'd felt disappeared entirely, and she shivered as the cold returned full force. He crossed his legs and stared at her, making her feel self-conscious.

"I'm not imagining things," he said firmly. Her frown deepened. She really wasn't doing anything though. He huffed in apparent frustration, his voice losing its previous inflection as he suggested, quite insultingly, that she go get a glass of water. She stood there bristling, shivering now not just from the cold but from indignation as well. She opened her mouth to retort when, unbidden, one of her parents' favorite phrases floated into her mind: Hostility is often a cover for pain. She narrowed her eyes and studied the boy in front of her more closely. The slight hunch to his shoulders, as if to ward off the world. The flat gaze and monotone voice. The determined way in which he focused on consuming alcohol... Suddenly, it all screamed to her that this person was in pain, and her anger evaporated on the spot, replaced by pity.

She knew the emotion would not be welcome, however, so she calmly walked past him and into the house. Once inside, it became apparent that she had somehow managed to arrive at the wrong side of it earlier and actually entered it from the backyard. Navigating her way around the place, which appeared deserted, she quickly reached the kitchen. Feeling a little awkward about helping herself like this without anyone else around, she reasoned that it would probably be okay, grabbed a glass from one of the cabinets and filled it with water. She then headed back out the way she'd come in, walked over to the boy still sitting and drinking in the chair, and put the glass down next to him.

"In case you want it later," she said, knowing the gesture would, no doubt, be poorly received. She gave him a small smile and turned away, intending to go find the host of the party and at least introduce herself.

OOC: Party time! ;P

[div class=tab]tags
[div class=tag]mood
Bored
[div class=tag]outfit
x
[div class=tag]location
Jordan’s House;
[div class=tag]interaction[/div]
[div class=tag]mentions[/div] Uriel KennethPhoenix18 KennethPhoenix18 Aurora neon reverie neon reverie
[/div] [/div] [/div]
Leonora Sessou
Leonora had to admit that the party wasn’t as bad as she’d previously thought. More people flooded in as night fell and now party was in full swing. Tatiana, her so called best friend, had left her by herself not long after more people arrived. Leonora wasn’t too upset as she knew that the other girl was far more social than herself. It’d be selfish to make her stay by her side throughout the night. Leonora stood off to the side with a wine cooler in her hand, vibing to the music all herself. Most seemed to steer clear of her, her resting bitch face was in full effect without her realizing. Leonora took another sip of her third drink. For some reason she didn’t feel the slightest bit tipsy like in the past but she brushed it off as the alcohol not being that strong.

She looked around the room with a bored expression on her face. Deep, earthy brown eyes scanned the room in hopes of possibly finding a friend near. Eventually her gaze landed on Uriel and Aurora who was all but hanging onto him. The other girl looked drunk already. Leonora decided that she wouldn’t go over, as she seemed rather clingy. The teen sighed and took another swing of her drink. Well at least things were going smoothly for her at least.
[/div] [/div]
coded by luna.

Aaron was glad he hadn't worn something nice, instead opting for a worn, yellow shirt and some jeans. He almost wished he hadn't worn a jacket, especially not such a plain one. He was warmer than he had expected as he lurked at the edges of the party, the heat radiating off the mass of people shoved in such a small space catching him off-guard as per usual.

What could he say- He just wasn't one for crowds. He sipped at his beer. At least that had gone right. After all, that was probably the only reason he was here, especially considering what all this was about.

It was hard not to reminisce, especially when this whole entire thing was for all his dead classmates. Hazy nights full of laughter over jokes that weren't that funny and deep talks he couldn't remember ran in the background of his brain, like a stylus had been laid onto a record and it kept skipping over and over again.

He didn't believe it was a suicide. He didn't think he could let himself. If he did, that meant he could have done something if he weren't such a heartless bastard.

He took another solemn sip, and the same strange feeling that had been poring over him since he arrived, deep and heavy as if he had been hit by a truck of depression ten times his highest load, and over that something almost syrupy- Sugary sweet and... fake.

It wasn't enough, though, not nearly enough to drown out the sadness threatening Aaron's heart.

He was glad he was sitting, and glad he was drinking. It was enough to keep things manageable, at least for now.

He could already tell this party had been a mistake.

OPEN

DgfzfHn.png

dmI1Kg1.png

█▀▄ With: Aurora █▀▄ Where: Jordan's Place █▀▄ Wearing: Party Clothes

It seemed everyone had a similar response to Uriel him drinking. Surprise and mild apathy. He could feel his pulse rising, not knowing if it was panic or alcohol. Uriel came back with the Zeke bumped him after he walked away to greet Sarah. 'A**hole...' Uriel quickly thought but pushed that away. Zeke and he were old friends but time and lack of maintenance eroded what friendship they had... 'If I am going to be here I might as well try and talk to him. Maybe we could have something again?' It was at this point Leo and her friend Tatiana walked in and greeted him. Uriel was getting lost in his thoughts a lot easier. 'Is it panic or booze...? I should test this more. How the hell I am going to test this? I can't buy alcohol legally, nor would I willingly put myself in a position to be this panicked... And I'm in my head again.' Without another word he grabbed the bag, watching as Aurora and Jordan seemed to turn on their party mode.
█▀▄█▄▀█
Some time passed as the party got into full swing, more people appeared, the music got louder, and the drinks started to flow. Uriel found himself sitting on the couch just watching people nursing a Bud Light someone stuck in his hand. It was decent, or at least palatable. His brother-in-law Kyle enjoyed beer and whiskey, Uriel remembered him talking about craft beers and hard ciders. The flavors one got in them, notes of fruitiness, or the bitterness of the hops, even chocolate flavors. Uriel's Father and Kyle seemed to go on about the different beers they would drink. Thinking about it made the blue can in his hand feel like cold urine. Uriel sat and took another drink.

Going back to people watching, he got a fun idea. Uriel blinked and his blue metal lines appeared in his vision. Like normal, they went everywhere. To the fridge, to the can in his hand, to people's pocket, and to multiple girl's chests? "What? Why are those...? Oh, wire bras... I've heard of those. Oh! Trying to shape up for the party I see? Heh." Uriel chuckled to himself, as he continued to around. He couldn't tell the shape of anything from the lines itself. Like the ones under him were mostly rebar or some sort of metal the reinforce the concrete, but all the lines should him was that there were a lot of them. If he pushed on one of the lines it gave him a vague idea of what it was, like feeling the chair you're sitting on but with your eyes closed.

Uriel glanced at the 'dance floor', it was just an open space inside the living room. People looked like they were having fun, but one guy there kinda confused him. He was wearing heavy work boots and dancing. Uriel watched a line connect to the tip of each shoe. 'Oh man... This is a bad idea...' He thought with a grin, leaning into the couch. 'Solid base, focus and now timing.' Uriel watched the lines bounce and weave as they steel toes moved. As one foot went back and up Uriel gave eased 'shove' on it. It moved behind and the guy got crossed up falling over. Some people around him stopped, others pointed and laugh. People commented if he already was drunk, Uriel was grinning ear to ear. "Yeah, let's not do that again. That was mean, I'm sorry, dude." He whispered to himself.

That's when he heard his name, it's kinda hard to mishear. It's not at all common. Looking he found the source, Aurora coming over to him with a mission in her eyes and alcohol in her step. 'This isn't going to good... She is blitzed...' Latching on to his arms she pulled him up and asked him to dance with her, pointing out to the dance floor. "Umm... Sure? Are you okay?" He smiled warily, but he gave a quick sigh. 'Ahh, no cruel joke goes unpunished I see...' Uriel knew he couldn't win this battle, taking a moment he shrugged off his hoodie putting it where he was sitting. He was completely apprehensive of this, knowing he should be ecstatic because this was Aurora 'freaking' Everleigh. She was one of the prettiest, kindest, and popular girls in the school and she wanted to dance with him! After a nanosecond, Uriel let the panic go and let her take him. Uriel wasn't a great dancer but he knew how to hold a rhythm, and Aurora was drunk. She barely let him go instead, he took her hands and swaying them to beat as he rocked his shoulders. Though he knew she was to going to take over and it was going to end him the moment she did. Closing his eyes, Uriel took a deep resigned breath letting the chaos take him.

neon reverie neon reverie

Devin Waters
Lacing up his shoes in the front hallway of his home, Devin looked at the door ahead of him with dread in his eyes. He had barely gone anywhere besides school this last month and a half, and it had turned the outside world into some treacherous sea, its waves always pulling him under. It no longer felt joyful to feel the sun on his face. Instead, the warmth felt like it burned and wind felt like it sliced through his skin. That fear seeped through him even as he finished knotting his laces, and his eyes darted from the door back to the stairway behind him.
Why was he even going to this party? He was hardly in the mood and the whole idea just felt tasteless. If people wanted to drink their woes away, let them, but this party would just be an excuse to forget. Devin didn't want to forget, not even for a second. So, why?
'Taylor would have gone,' the voice in his head told him. Devin squeezed his eyes shut, willing back whatever water was trying to form in them. Taylor would have gone, and that was all Devin needed to force himself to go too.
He stood, clenching his fists as he willed himself forward. First he grabbed his keys, then his jacket, and then he turned back to the interior, his mouth opening but no words coming out. It had been weeks, but the habit to yell goodbye to Taylor had existed for years. He clamped his jaw shut, exhaling shakily through his nose. He could do this. It was just a party; all he had to do was sit in a corner and wait for it to be over. He could do that. Of course he could.

Devin approached the slightly ajar door, his whole body vibrating as the bass thrummed through him. He had already passed the groups that had congregated on the front lawn, and he had survived. All he had to do was keep pushing just a bit more. 'One step at a time.'
He stepped past the threshold of the house, nudging his way through the crowd of people in the entryway. He kept his head down, avoiding eye contact and, hopefully, recognition. He'd had enough of the apologies, or sympathies, or whatever people wanted to call them. Those weren't for Devin, not really. They were for whoever was speaking, and while Devin had accepted them at first -he assumed people were just expressing their grief- it had become clear that by this point, people were only expressing their regret for appearance's sake, and Devin hated that. Hated people pretending that Taylor's death affected them like he'd been more than just a name in an assembly to them. His brother deserved more than that.
'No, stop. Don't think about that, just think about what Taylor would have done.' Devin took a breath, forcing his face to become more neutral, even preparing himself to present a smile -one he wouldn't mean- to anyone who spoke to him. Taylor would have done more, but Devin was trying with everything he could muster.
He pushed his way to the kitchen and grabbed a random can from one of the coolers there. Then he made his way around the house, searching for any sort of solitude. There wasn't much, Devin had to assume that was the point of inviting so many people, but he eventually found an unoccupied space of wall to lean against, his fingers running over the unopened can in his hands.

48901617006_1e0a3d94f7_m.jpg
Nathaniel Evans

Vampire Geek - Gravitokinetic - Goth Kid

"They're out there, and someday I will find one."
48901617006_1e0a3d94f7_m.jpg

a
With: [Devin]
Mood: [Excited]

It was Saturday afternoon, and Nathaniel was taking a nap. This wasn't unusual for him- he made it a point to stay up late and be active at night, so he took naps most afternoons; longer ones on the weekends, when he tried to spend most of the day in bed/in his room. He was having a cool dream about being a vampire and having superhuman powers- leaping buildings and being really strong and crawling up walls. He was starting to feel a little disoriented though, and slowly came to cross the barrier between sleep and wakefulness as a frown appeared on his face. When he finally opened his eyes in the semi-dark room, the disorientation became a lot more pronounced.

Why is everything upside down? he thought. Then, And why does my head hurt?

When it became obvious that the reason for this was the fact that he was hanging upside down from the bedpost like a bat, he looked down at his bed and then around at his room and thought It must have happened! I'm a vampire! The second the excitement flooded into him, the release of hormones affected his newly discovered (and sorely mis-identified) ability, and he dropped down to the bed, headfirst.

Owww.... he thought, rubbing his neck. I'm going to have to get the hang of this- good thing I wasn't too far up.

He got up and walked into the bathroom, leaning forward over the sink and looking closely at his reflection in the mirror. He didn't seem any different. He was pale, but no more so than usual. His eyes hadn't changed color, and his canines hadn't gotten any longer or pointier. A little disappointed, he wondered if the rest of the changes maybe took some time to show up.

If I'm turning, I probably shouldn't go to that party tonight... he assessed, realizing the most serious question had yet to be examined. Did he feel a craving for blood? He sat down on the bathroom floor and closed his eyes, taking a few deep breaths. He searched inside himself for any trace of such a craving, but found none. Reassured, he got up and decided that the best thing would be to test this a little. He headed down to the kitchen and made himself a snack. He had no problem eating it, and no adverse reaction, so at least that was still normal. He went back up to his room and pulled aside the curtain, letting the sun fall on his exposed skin. No burning. He tried to lift his bed with one hand- unsuccessfully. He went back to check his reflection a few times, waiting for the moment when it disappeared. He even grabbed a cross, some silver bracelets, and garlic, to see if there was a reaction- nothing.

Confused now, he sat down on his bed and frowned. Maybe I don't fully turn until I find my sire? he thought, wondering who it could be. He now had to decide whether or not to go to the party. On the one hand, if he was turning, he felt it would be irresponsible of him. On the other hand, he didn't seem to be dangerous, and it was being thrown to honor the spirits of the dead, which he thought was important. Plus, he might get to find his sire if he went. And if he was being honest, he kind of wanted to show this off.

His mind made up, he started to get ready. In honor of the occasion (meaning the party and his turning), he went all-out in full regalia: makeup to accentuate his pale skin and dark, sunken eyes (with the customary yellow contact lenses), dark nail polish and his nicest black leather outfit, complete with slough coat, boots and tophat, and his nicest pair of ceramic fangs. He made it a point to wear a large cross as well as silver chains and bracelets, in case his powers or bloodlust manifested- he didn't want to be a danger to anyone. Checking his reflection (still visible) in the full-length mirror on his closet door, he smiled wide, showing off his fangs.

All right- party time.

It only took him a short while to get to Jordan's house. The place was huge, and the party was already in full swing. There were pockets of people out on the front lawn, talking and drinking in small clusters. Inside, the house was dark, with flashing strobe lights and pounding music resonating through the walls. Nathaniel navigated his way through the crowd, smiling at those he passed and oblivious to the looks he received in return or the remarks made behind his back- remarks ranging from incredulity to complete derision. Eventually, he came upon the dancefloor and, making his way around it and into another room, found Devin standing by himself and leaning against the wall with an unopened beer in his hand, looking uncomfortable.

Excited to see his friend, Nathaniel made a beeline straight for him, grinning wide and showing off his fangs.

"Hey Devin!" he said eagerly upon reaching him. "Guess what? It finally happened! I'm turning!"

He beamed at the other boy, wanting to share this moment with him.

OOC: I love this weirdo ;P

Ibuki could tell the female was about to make some sort of comeback, but for some reason, she didn't. He raised an eyebrow, slightly surprised, but didn't think too much into it. She tromped away into the house before he could notice the pity in her eyes; it was good he didn't, the male hated people pitying him. It left a bad taste in his mouth. I guess that's the last I'll see of her.

However, he was quickly proved wrong in his conclusion as she came back and plopped a glass of water before him. "In case you want it later," she said, causing Ibuki to roll his eyes. What's her deal? Doesn't she have anything better to do than bother with me? There was some self-mockery hidden in his thoughts; he knew his place in the social hierarchy and it wasn't at the top with Jordan Parks the popular jock. Watching as she walked away from him after offering a small smile, he waited until she was out of sight to resume drinking.

The loud music and swarms of people dancing around the pool made him begin to feel suffocated so he pulled out his phone to distract himself, but his poorly coordinated movements caused the other item in his pocket to fall out. "Fuck." Swearing as he caught it before it hit the ground, Ibuki held onto a satin handkerchief in one hand and his phone in the other.

Struck by a lightning bolt of realization, he realized he knew the girl from before after all. Eira... Frowning as he looked at the handkerchief, the male let out a groan. Why her? He glanced at the cup of water, She hasn't changed at all. Still too nice. Ibuki stood up, swinging his legs off of the lawn chair and putting his phone away. He strode off to go find Eira, struggling to push through the crowd of drunk people within the house.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back