• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern r o s e s a n c t o r i u m ¬ OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I fee there’s a good amount Zeke and Sarah (is that writer still with us? Can’t check since I’m on my phone) can set up the scene and we can just spend some time feeling out the cirque according to how it’s introduced. I feel we can kill some time while getting character development done.

Mkay guys, we've got a couple things to figure out before we can send everyone to the circus.
First of all, how far is it from Jordan's house? Because on the one hand if it's close, then getting there on foot is possible, but it will also be the first place the next team will look for them.
If it's far though, they won't be able to get there on foot undetected and with two injured people. So, yeah... xD
Also, we need to give Spirit some time to get their introductory post up for Casey. We've already worked out how to introduce her, but we can't have the other characters leave the house before she shows up ;P

ah, you're right, dang
should I just? do that now or
Sorry, I've been busy lately and uhhh I should probably have some relations to other characters but of course only if their writers think it fits.

ah, you're right, dang
should I just? do that now or
Sorry, I've been busy lately and uhhh I should probably have some relations to other characters but of course only if their writers think it fits.
No worries~
You can just put up a super basic post for the relationships- nothing major ^^

Okay, so here are super basic thoughts on relationships. Sorry for the wall of text btw.

Jordan- Would probably have met him a few times due to him being a party animal (?) More like a friend-of-a-friend relationship where they only really interacted as part of groups.

Zeke- Since he's a bad boy type I don't imagine them interacting much in their day-to-day life. Casey wouldn't automatically dislike him per se, but she'd be a lot more wary of him than she let on, at least at first. She would appreciate the fact that he's so family-oriented and would respect him more upon learning this.

Uriel- He's a nerd, and although they have things in common Casey wouldn't want to be seen with him because she wouldn't want to be labelled the same way. She secretly empathizes a lot with his sensitivities but can't let the cool girls know that, right?

Devin- She'd never consciously paid much attention to him, but when he stopped being his imaginative self and became withdrawn, she noticed. If there were rumours about the suicide, I feel like they might have conspired together, both doubting their loved ones' respective suicides, that is if Devin was willing to talk about it.

Ibuki- When someone's this rude, you notice. They might not have talked directly, but Casey harbors a dislike of him and thinks he's a jerk, for... obvious reasons.

Nathaniel- Nope. Again, too much of a weirdo for her to be seen interacting with. If she ever got past the vampire thing they might come to an understanding, but again with how scared Casey is to stand out, I doubt they'd be close.

Aileen- A friendship could work, I think, oddly enough. Aileen likes flowers, Casey likes girly things. Aileen is probably one of the only characters Casey wouldn't be self-conscious with, because they'd get wrapped up in their hobbies if they ever struck up a friendship.

Acantha- Doubt they'd have interacted with how much Acantha keeps to herself. Casey would be intimidated by her for sure.

Eira- Casey has a soft spot for her, whether or not she knows it. Eira's friendly and pretty and smart, qualities which remind her of her dear friend Lana. Basically, Casey would be totally whipped for her and want to impress her.

Bai- Her constant smiling would get on Casey's nerves. Would probably consider her annoying. I'm sorry she's so mean.

Sarah- I can see Casey easily getting wrapped up in her mischief, since she's a useless lesbian who'll do anything for a pretty girl. The two of them could be a fearsome duo with Casey maybe helping out with her pranks occasionally.

Aileen- A friendship could work, I think, oddly enough. Aileen likes flowers, Casey likes girly things. Aileen is probably one of the only characters Casey wouldn't be self-conscious with, because they'd get wrapped up in their hobbies if they ever struck up a friendship.

I like that! I also feel like Aileen needs some friends, lol. But I feel like Aileen would try to console Casey and convince her that ‘it’s not that bad’. That the world doesn’t COMPLETELY suck and point out the good Casey can find.

I like that! I also feel like Aileen needs some friends, lol. But I feel like Aileen would try to console Casey and convince her that ‘it’s not that bad’. That the world doesn’t COMPLETELY suck and point out the good Casey can find.

That sounds good, actually. Grumpy-guts needs a friend to get her to lighten up.

Also, poor Bai. If it's any consolation, I like her smile.

Bai got there by car. I feel even if it’s small everything is kinda spread out. At least that’s how i picture it.

Bai got there by car. I feel even if it’s small everything is kinda spread out. At least that’s how i picture it.
That's what I figure as well. If the kids have cars and know back roads, that seems like the most logical way to get to the circus.

Jordan has three nice ass cars btw. Mercedes AMG CLA 35, Mercedes E63 S AMG and an Audi RS5. Expensive, fast and stands out quite a bit aha

Jordan has three nice ass cars btw. Mercedes AMG CLA 35, Mercedes E63 S AMG and an Audi RS5. Expensive, fast and stands out quite a bit aha
But none of our characters would know that, or where the keys were.
Plus I don't know how comfortable they'd be with stealing xD

All but the Audi are parked in front of the house. I'll leave that knowledge with you guys, if you want to steal them or not. Just remember this is life or death :)

All but the Audi are parked in front of the house. I'll leave that knowledge with you guys, if you want to steal them or not. Just remember this is life or death :)
I think as long as two more of the kids have cars, there will be no need to steal Jordan's fancy and easily-recognizable ones ;P
But if Bai's the only one who drove there then... Well yeah, life or death xD

i didn't realize everyone trecked on foot lol. but she's from the outskirts so it makes sense that she has a car

i didn't realize everyone trecked on foot lol. but she's from the outskirts so it makes sense that she has a car
Well we know Bai drove, Eira was driven, Zeke showed up on his bike, and Sarah and Ibuki walked.
But it's possible Aileen and Devin drove, for example ^^

Bai has a 4 door spacious Mini Coop. so she can carry up to three others comfortably although she's probably gonna have Zeke in the backseat. Unless, there's someone who will ride in the back with him to keep an eye on him then he would have it to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back