• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern r o s e s a n c t o r i u m ¬ OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Zero to hero. And I love the name Aurora too. I want to name my children both Uriel and Aurora. They both have meanings relating to Light. Uriel means: God is my Light (or Fire) and Aurora means the Dawn. Oh FYI, with his powers could one day "fly" like an angel.
if that was an intended reference to Hercules the movie, you are my new favourite person. Ahh I love the symbolism !! I just picked Aurora because I find it a pretty name lmao

FireFlare FireFlare — ive been thinking more about my dude and his mediumship and I saw that your characters superpower with the astral plane. I was thinking that my boys weakness with his new power is that when he falls asleep, he finds himself in a purgatory on the astral plane in which makes him too scared to sleep. However, in the future if they team up together, I can see them using their powers together 🙊🙊🙊 what did you think?
Sounds cool! But, it would kind of depend on what the purgatory was. Devin can only traverse what's basically a mirror of our world, so it could be like your character enters the astral plane when he sleeps, but because he doesn't have the power to sort of exist there/decipher it, he just sees a blank room. And yeah, if he's a medium, he could probably talk to Devin while he was in the plane and they could do all sorts of things!

I agree, they’re both the quiet types (though Leonora isn’t as quiet as him.) I can definitely see some witty banter going on between them and eventually they’d become closer. KennethPhoenix18 KennethPhoenix18

I haven’t been getting notifications for this thread! I got work but afterwards or during break up I’ll try to look up who may be compatible as a friend for Bai. Most characters seem like they are either too smart or too high on the social and class ladder for her though. Either that or they seem mean 😅 but tonight I’ll look through everyone’s profile and do an @ at everyone for their characters to see how interactions might go

I haven’t been getting notifications for this thread! I got work but afterwards or during break up I’ll try to look up who may be compatible as a friend for Bai. Most characters seem like they are either too smart or too high on the social and class ladder for her though. Either that or they seem mean 😅 but tonight I’ll look through everyone’s profile and do an @ at everyone for their characters to see how interactions might go
I think Zeke and Bai would be good friends. Both would know how to respect the other’s boundaries as they each have things they don’t want to talk about. Was going to message, but at work as well.

Last edited:
Currently working on it! Actually sorry that’s a lie I’m currently feeding the local lizards but will get back into it in a moment haha

okay. Now that I'm home, I'll get to work on what limited social interactions Zeke has with everyone. I liked how KennethPhoenix18 KennethPhoenix18 did it. So I'll just throw it in here like he did.

Potential Zeke's view at the start, kind of how I think he'd be with the others or how I see him perceiving the others.

Physiicz Physiicz
Zeke is flat out not interested in being friends with a guy that likes to party. He has way too much responsibility looking after his father and sister for that. Though they may occasionally spare each other some polite greetings, that's about all there is to these two.

neon reverie neon reverie
Aurora isn't a bad person, but at the same time she feels kind of shallow and fake. Getting along with everyone is a pipe dream and that makes Zeke wary of her. Is there a real her? Or does she just make herself out to be whatever people want her to be. Another person passing in the halls that he'll greet and share common courtesies with.

FireFlare FireFlare
Devyn is a good guy and almost anyone can tell that something's happened recently. If he asks for it, Zeke will help him. But Zeke knows there are boundaries one can't cross without hurting someone or having to expose himself. So although Zeke would like to be there for him, he's just not sure how to go about it. They could likely become inseparable.

Ayama Ayama
Acantha- Zeke used to strive to be better than her or at least her equal in the world of academics. But ever since his mother went into a coma, he hasn't had the time to focus on his studies or even try to talk to her. Despite the fact that he would love to have that one-sided rivalry back.

Nathaniel- He may be a bit weird, but the fact that he'll talk about the undead and kill time at school, means Zeke doesn't mind being around him. And although the kid gets bullied, Zeke has "convinced" a couple of them to leave him alone. Not without getting a few scratches of his own of course, but someone as easy to deal with as Nathaniel, shouldn't be harassed like that. Nathaniel doesn't know about Zeke's endeavors.

Eira- Just a porcelain doll. Zeke may not have the luxury of money, but he feels that he's living life more than Eira. Sure the girl is happy and doesn't have extreme restrictions, but the girl needs a night out on the town and to let her hair down for one fleeting moment, just to get a taste of true freedom. If it wasn't for his jobs, he'd honestly consider giving her that chance himself.

Pai Chan Pai Chan
She's a good girl and her heart's in the right place. Zeke likes talking with her because she respects his boundaries, or buys his lies about having insomnia being the reason he's tired in class all the time. If there's anything close to a best friend that Zeke has right now, he'd probably consider it to be Bai Ling.

erzulie erzulie
Leonora is a really chill person. If he had some free time he wouldn't mind hanging out with her and her small group. Her direct way of talking would leave Zeke a bit cautious to say too much. Anyone finding out that his father is incapable of raising two kids could mean the end of his sister's happy life. So she's someone to keep at arm distance. Not too far, but nowhere near close enough to stab him in the back.

KennethPhoenix18 KennethPhoenix18
Uriel and he were probably the most alike growing up. Smart kids that didn't really talk too much and honestly, the would've gotten along great. Around the time of high school when Zeke's mom went into a coma and he had to learn to fend for both himself and his sister, Zeke grew distant. Their friendship would've been tattered and as far as most would be concerned, unrepairable. But sometimes the impossible things happen.

Millennial Dragon Millennial Dragon (Welcome, our newest person)
They could be brawl brothers. People that don't worry about the other's life, but when they need someone to have their back in a fist-fight they know who to rely on. They respect each other and honestly, if they were to open up, might consider each other good friends.
And those are my ideas there. Nothing set in stone, obviously. But if anyone wants to talk further, awesome. Also, going to add more as new characters are made.

Not gonna lie
im super proud of the cs im making atm
i found out today that jQuery scripts work on here - ya gorl lived and breathed those scripts in high school.

kadenjones.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back