• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ☠ r i s e ☠

oli

Gay Werewolf

? r i s e ?

tumblr_loe4roWjnO1qc66bjo1_500.gif

Back in sophomore year at Feldridge High, Callie Stevenson was top dog. She was the prettiest, the smartest, the most outgoing, and ultimately, the most volatile. It wasn't until after her apparent suicide that those closest to her realised how much she was actually struggling. Who could have guessed it? She had everything she wanted...Except they say ghosts don't exist unless their living counterparts were missing something they desperately desired.

Some say that what Callie's ghost is missing is happiness. Some say that it's peace. But some say that it's blood.

Two years following her death, senior year, Callie's closest friends begin to see her again. At first, they think it's a dream, or a sick joke. But when it becomes more and more frequent, they realise quickly that what is happening isn't just some trick.

What does Callie need to be put to rest - for good?

The roleplay will be relatively intimate, with maybe 8 characters maximum. The style will be casual to semi-detailed, meaning at least 5 sentences per post. Romance will be allowed, but it should not be the main focus - this is primarily a supernatural roleplay. All the characters will have been Callie's close friends back in sophomore year and have detailed explanations of their relationships with her, and will need to contribute to discovering how to put her soul to rest along with her body.

Crappy intro aside...Thoughts?​

Sounds like one I would enjoy-- Supernatural/Horror with an element of mystery. Do these characters have an Archetype build or are they completely custom? What input would you like to have for specific character roles?

Also, it seems like this role-play will have a definitive end. How long do you anticipate hosting this and do you have daily/weekly post requirements?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back