• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom quick hxh search thread

rowdyraven

❛   ꒰⠀⠀𝖞𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔𝖔 𝖘𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖒𝖊
hiii okay so ermmm this is like a quick search thread, lately ive been rewatching hxh and revamping my ocs for it and ive really been craving a roleplay for it. when it comes to hunter x hunter i can write almost any character for your oc, and i am currently looking for someone to write kite or ging for mine. i don't have a solid plot so far as to what i want to do but yeah!!!

also idk why i have to specify this but apparently i do based on requests ive gotten in the past, i will not write hisoka against minors??? even if it isnt romantic i refuse to do so. thats freaky as hell. i will only write him against of age characters. like wtf..

anyways, ik this was short and quick. uhh just some fyi stuff, im 19, will only write with 17+ (preferably 18+) , i write here or on discord. all roleplays must be descriptive third person. no mary sue type characters allowed. ghost friendly & may ghost be it intentional or unintentionally.

if you agree to these terms you may reach out in the comments or via a dm to discuss further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back