• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Queens Hero High - One shots thread

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

CapRock

Character arc enthusiast
Hello students!
This thread is meant to contain larger, self-contained bits of text meant for in-depth works around one or more characters; these events are fully canon but should be summarized if referenced at the main thread.
Lastly, be careful of timing and location of all characters during events, don't use other's PCs or kill NPCs without permission.
That being said, let's get to writing!

????? ??????

A brown haired, short person, in a hat was currently gods know where. Well actually it seemed to be some kind of abandoned building. She had a pink orb sitting on one of her hands, it was about the size of a small basket ball. A really small one. The kind you would give to a toddler. she was smiling at it as she sat there. "Well if they won't let me into their not fun meetings, then I can have even more fun by myself!!" She chirps with a smile, giggling a little at the end, before tossing the orb up into the air, if fell back to her slowly. And she caught it. She giggled a little again when it touched her skin. "I don't see why people are so afraid of these after their touched once. Once you get used to it, it feels amazing!!!" She cackles a bit to herself before she holds it in both hands, looking around. It was really dirty in this room. There was graffiti on the walls, and so much dirt. some garbage too. How did she get here again? Oh well!! She was going to have lots of fun, so it didn't matter!! She bounced to her feet and looked around, still holding the pink orb with both hands. She then trotted out of the room. Grinning. yes she was going to have lots of fun.

Soon enough she had exited the abandoned building, and walked down and alleyway, to a small street with a small amount of people on it. She smiled looking at them. There were some good ones here. But- Wait where was she? She needed to find where she had left them. They had been on their own anyhow so it's not like anyone would look for them, but she couldn't just leave them alone, someone needed to feed them after all. After plenty of walking she found the building she had left them in. it was another abandoned building in a bad side of town. She trotted up the steps, taking to at a time, arms out at her sides like an airplane. She of course badly mimicked Airplane Noises before laughing about it halfway up the steps. Soon enough reaching the floor she wanted, where she turned down a corner, into a hallway that had been swept (By herself, she had to clean it up a little of course), and headed down three doors. It had once been an apartment building. She reached into her pocket and unlocked the door. Entering the room. The food she had left her should be fine. she thought. Well that's if her little electric generator hadn't given out. She grabbed something out of the tiny fridge before heading through a few rooms, before she reached another locked door, which she carefully unlocked. "I'm back again~" She chirps with a smile, closing the door behind her. The room was pitch black, all the windows covered up. All black except for two glowing dots. they were yellow and would every so often after an extremely long pause disappear. A Blink. They were eyes. The eyes looked empty, as if no one was home. almost. at the sound of the girl's voice They seemed to stand to alert and have the slightest amount of fear tinging the edges. Okay a lot of fear. Whoever it was scurried backwards a little. The girl smiled, "I brought you more food!" she grins, walking over to him, him having had run out of places behind him to scurry to, having hit the wall. She crouched in front of him, reaching into the bad, fumbling with it for a moment, before she got it into her right hand. her left hand reached for the space under the glowing eyes. After feeling his face for a moments, she smiled, "Open your mouth. You need to eat or your going to die." she states simple, But he seems to refuse. So, she messes with his mouth for a moment before she shoves a straw through the gap in the threads to his lips, "drink." she says more forcefully, and after a bit more restraint, he complied. Other then his eyes and the areas around then that they illuminated, She could not see the boy. But the boy could almost see her complete face due to his eyes lighting them up. The girl smiled again, ruffling the Boy's hair, "good!" she chirps with a smile after he had drunken all of whatever it was, she put the cup down. ruffling his hair once more. But then her hand slid down to his face before lifting off about 5 inches away. Her hand at this point hovered there before a small colored dot appeared in it, slowly growing in size. It was a yellow orb. It soon enough was almost the size of a baseball. where she then grabbed it and brought it towards the boy, who one again put up resistance, kicking his legs at her as he tried to get away. Though it was futile. the orb- Bubble, was pressed against his face, She grinned. He would have put his hands to his head if he could, and balled up, but since he couldn't he just leaned into his legs, in an attempt to ball up and hide. His eyes were closed and had teared up, but yet he had a smiled on his face. The girl smiled too. "See Peter? it's alright. He's happy see? I can do this because he's(it makes him) happy." she says with a smile, speaking to someone who wasn't there, "It's not bad Josie If he's smiling. Smiling is good isn't it?" She grinned, "Right Glow-eyed boy?" she asks the boy with a smile. Though he of course wouldn't answer. Not with his mouth sewed shut like that.

Jun didn't pay much attention to Lust and Capone, aside from the fact that they were leaving. He didn't mind that. He just focused on Umiko. He had always thought it was strange that the boy's name was so feminine. But he never had had the chance to ask. He moved his hand from Umiko's head, still leaning over to him.

"Want to go somewhere else?" he asks, Umiko pauses, looking at him. He was nervous, like usual, but he nods. He would rather be anywhere else then here. Jun extended his skinny arm, and held out his hand to Umiko, to help him up. Umiko hesitated for a moment, before taking it, letting Jun clumsily help him up. To help him up, Jun had to lean his minimal weight backwards due to not being strong enough to pull Umiko up. Umiko still didn't understand why he felt so calm around Jun, everyone and everything else scared him, so he didn't get it. Really that thought alone made him incredibly nervous and fidgety. Umiko still had his shell closed partly around him as he stood there, looking at the ground, and avoiding eye contact. Jun watched him for a moment before motioning to Umiko, for him to walk with him, after all they said they were going elsewhere. Not that anywhere had been decided. Umiko followed him, and they left the room, Jun's hands in his pockets, and Umiko fidgeting. They walked for a while before Jun turned to Umiko, stopping. "You mentioned a room." he starts, "Want to go there?" he asks. Umiko was silent for a moment, still messing with his snow globe as he thought about it. He ends up nodding nervously, cautiously taking the lead. After and bit more walking, they reach a hallway on a less then used side of the building, before opening his door, and walking in, nervously waiting for Jun, who followed him in, the door closing behind him.

The room was somewhat large, or at least it looked that way with all the open space. There was one bed with a weak blanket on it, a shelf with a few random snow globes on it, and what looked like a pile of objects, in this case they seemed to be random things picked up around the hide out, a small pearl, Isao's missing hat, Mitch's, by now, week old bag of chips, and so on. There were even a few random remotes that went to something. Jun looked at these before looking back at Umiko, who looked increasingly nervous. After a moment he sat down in the middle of the room, his shell almost completely closed around him, and his snow globe tight at his stomach. Jun watched him for a moment before walking over to him, and sitting down next to Umiko. "Whats wrong?" he asks. Umiko was silent for a bit, before he finally spoke. "I don't know..." he says. "I've got this weird feeling in my stomach and it won't go away." he says, "It spreads, uh-" he looks for a word, being that he doesn't know many, "Electrically down my arms, and legs." he continued, "and I don't know hoe to feel." He explains. Jun had no idea what that meant, but he has an uneasy feeling that it was related to his quirk. Jun nods, "I'm sure it will go away right?" he offers. He knew it wouldn't as long as he was here, but he didn't want to leave either. As he said this he patted Umiko's shoulder, which caused him to jump, before his muscles relaxed, flopping sideways. In this case sideways was onto Jun, who jumped himself, the sudden contact causing him a minor amount of PTSD about every time ever he had been grabbed. But he quickly calmed himself down and looked at Umiko who was now awkwardly leaning on him. Umiko's muscles were slowly tensing up again.

He continued to watch Umiko for a moment before he ruffled the boy's hair again. "So what's up you and your dad?" Jun asks. The question caught Umiko off guard, causing him to jump and freeze up. "Whoa now." Jun says in surprise, "You don't have to talk about it if you don't wan't to." he continued, "It was just a thought." he adds. Umiko was silent, on edge again, but he wasn't running away, or hiding. Now that was progress. It took Jun an entire week just to get Umiko to open his shell for him. And that included getting wet in the fountain. They sat there in silence for a little before Jun opened his mouth, breathing in before he spoke. "You know..." he starts,having decided that Umiko might open up if he did so too, Umiko looking at him as he did so, "You are one of the few people who don't seem all that effected by quirk." He continued on, "Nothing good has ever come from my quirk," he continued, "My parents did what they could, I think, and my step mom..." he trails off, "I didn't appreciate or understand what she was doing at the time, but she worked really hard to protect me from the effects of my quirk while she was around." he says, "She could cancel the quirks of anyone in a 1.7 yard radius, and used that to negate my quirk. But this also meant she always had to be near me, and only now do I realize why she would freak out so much when I would wander off, and disappear.." He sighs. "This only lasted until I was 8, that year I ended up getting lost, and ended up in a pretty bad place, Neither of may parents or the authorities reached me in time.." Jun trails off, hands fiddling in his lap. "After that incident I tried to stay really close to my step mother, but soon enough her and my father drifted apart, This was apparently due to, since I lived in a pretty terrible and poor neighborhood, was because of some of the guys who lived there. They weren't very nice to her I guess..." He trails off again. "But eventually she left, leaving me as well, I think she was scared, And without her, the reality of my quirk and my world smashed down on me." he pauses, starting to get a bit frustrated. "I was stuck in this terrible place, I wanted to go out, I wanted to make friends, but I couldn't. Because My quirk always caused every single one of the too attack me.." he sighs a little. "And, she just left me there!" he says again, not frustrated, "She just left me, and she was the only thing keeping me safe!, I've always been in danger, and there i was, unprotected, and I basically had a sign on me reading 'free ass here! it's to weak to fight back and it literally cannot take stop broadcasting this message!.'!" he exclaims, angry now. "Nothing but that, day in, day out, I got sick of it, and then, I could do nothing;.." he pauses, "But now I can, I can do something about all of them, every single one!" he smiles a little, "That are all disgusting and horrible out there." he adds, "They only care about themselves, they don't even think about how others feel, especially when my quirk was effecting them!" Jun has gotten completely pulled into his thought process, and was getting heated on the matter. He was about to go on when he felt an arm over his shoulders.

Umiko didn't really understand all of what Jun was saying, but he felt like the boy was getting upset over this, and he felt like he didn't like seem him this way for some reason. Umiko looked Jun in the eyes. "it's alright." he says, "It's safe here isn't it?" he asks, before his faced twitched for a moment, until finally the corners of Umiko's lips went up. He never had had a reason to smile before now, so he had never tried. Jun had calmed down a little thanks to Umiko, but he was still annoyed. But then, Umiko hugged him. This surprised him, but he accepted it after about a minute of being stiffer the a board. He really did not like physical contact. Umiko himself was loving the hug. As the case would be, his body's reaction to Jun's quirk consisted of being touch starved, and it turn loving physical contact like hugs. Some time passed before Umiko released Jun from the hug, which had been pretty much one-sided, and looked at him. Jun stares at Umiko, "You don't have to tell me anything yet." he starts, "But I would like to ask what is with you and that snow globe." he points a little at it. Umiko looks at him, before internally sighing, that one wasn't as bad he guessed. "Well.... I got it from Pride...." he trails off, staring at the globe in his hands, "It's the only thing he has ever given me..." he trails off again. Umiko had a quiet voice, and he wasn't sure what else there was to say, since that's all there was too it really. Jun looks at it, Pride? he didn't even call him dad or anything, not even 'Mr. Stark', or something. Jun watched the glove for a bit before looking at Umiko again, and putting his arm over him once more. Jun wanted to know more, but he wasn't going to press him. For now he decided he would just sit here with the boy. He had decided he liked it, and so he didn't want it to end yet. He loved this strip of calm and comfort because it was nice in a few ways. He would learn eventually, but that didn't need to happen now. and doing this might even help it happen sooner! So he sat there with Umiko, half hugging him, one pale and skinny, the other pale and busied. In a way, they matched.

Chisa
In a dark, locked room. On the 7th floor of an abandoned, dirty, apartment building, a young male sat. with with bright sun blonde hair, that was short and messy. There was some dirt in his hair, and dirt over his skin and tattered clothes. He had bruises, and was even bleeding a little. His wrists were bruised, even a little bloody tied behind his back, and his knees were to his chest, his forehead leaning against them. There was no light in the room. Nothing could be seen. Nothing… except for the light being faintly emitted from the boy’s eyes behind his legs. That and the light faintly falling from nowhere. It resembled snow, and seemed to burn the floor, even go right through it. It was done. One light snowflake fell, drifting slowly down past something round, and pink, that was floating in the room. A bubble. A hand reached up, grabbing it gently before it slowly shrunk into the hand, as they disappeared into the shadows of the room, the light snowflake going out with a hiss. The boy’s head lifted as a hand slid onto his face, pulling upward. The boy looked up at the female who had lifted his face. His mouth was shut into a line, the corners pointed downward, with thick black stitches criss crossing randomly over them, forcing his lips tightly shut. His eyes were empty as they looked up at the girl. Or so they seemed to be. The corners of his mouth pulled themselves up a little, his eyes remaining blank, but the back of them seemed to almost swirl. The girl”s hand slid off the boy’s chin and she reached down, her arms wrapping around him to the binds on his hands, a knife slipping out of her sleeve, cutting them away, his hands falling to his sides, not used to being next to him. Especially not after being tied behind him for so very very long.The girl was smiling softly, her hands running back to his shoulders. She looked right into his eyes, one hand going back to his chin, the other reaching to one of his hands at his sides. Her fingers met his, intertwining between his and locking down, pulling it towards her, before lifting his chin and gently pulling him to his feet gently. He stumbles, having not stood for a very long time, and having barely enough food in his system to function, but she catches him. The boy falling into her. She smiles, her hand moving up to run through his hair behind his head, her arm under his shoulder. His head was buried in the crook of her neck, his hand weakly reaching up and resting on the back of her shoulder(blade)./ shoulder. His mouth turned up a bit further, his knees buckled, as her hand runs through his hair, the other still intertwined with his fingers, which hadn't quite folded themselves. After a moment the female, Chisa, moved her hand from his head, pulling him up instead, until he was standing, with her supporting him. She smiled, moving his hand to her side, and then placing her other hand on his shoulder. She smiled, before taking the lead step. It was the waltz.as she smiles, she opens her mouth, “Laaaaa la laa la- lalalalala la la~~” She was humming Dmitri Shostakovich’s The Second Waltz.

She lead the dance around the small confines off the dirty dark room. But as she lead the dance, the snow-looking light dots- The Light Snow, continued to fall around them slowly. Any other time, with any other circumstances, it would look beautiful. But currently the light snow continued to burn the wooden planked floor as it touched it. What could be now seen with this light snow falling around them as they danced in this closed off room, was the tattered old bed on one side of the room. The sheets dirty, with holes in them. And a stain on their once white covers. A baby’s old crib in one corner, dirty and scuffed with broken wooden bars, a dirty blanket laying in a lump on the small holed mattress. And a small dirty mobile hanging over the crib. A toy was missing from it, the smiling cat had been broken in half, and sleepy moon’s smile had been mostly rubbed off, and was hidden under dirt. On the floor was a stuffed bear which seemed to have tears on all it’s limbs, stuffing popping out of all of them, and a rusty old nail holding the sad brown bear to the floor boards. And in another corner was a pile of toys, mostly discarded, broken, and destroyed. Some having burn marks, some torn apart, some just dirty and unwanted. In the other corner lie the half open closet, were some tattered ant holed clothes hung, some on the floor, and other miscellaneous toys lie, like a cracked baseball bat. And, the boy’s face with his glowing eyes. His mouth had formed a large and full smile, his mouth somewhat open, pulling at the black stitches on them, blood slowly seeping out of the holes in his lips, trickling down his lips, into his mouth, and some down his chin. And yet he continued to smile. His glowing eyes swirling, their backs getting darker as they danced, Chisa humming the song, and the boy soon taking the lead. Chisa beamed as he did so, her hand drifting to his face as they danced, “Yes, that’s perfect Akihiko” She says with a smile, “I Thought you might be able to dance, So color me impressed” she purrs. The boy, Akihiko continued to smile, as for currently he still couldn’t speak, instead, he pulled her closer as they danced around the room, his dirty bare feet not even noticing when they picked up more splinters, and stepped on hot bits of wood where his light snow had burned through them. They spun with him leading her around the room, “You know we should really do something about that mouth of yours.” She adds with a smile as they dance the waltz, leaning closer to his face, licking the blood that was trickling out of his stitches. “Although I must say that blood looks very nice on you.” She adds with a sly smile, her hand reaching up around him and reaching the back of his head, her fingers instantly digging into his head as she also pushes his lower and closer to her. “I bet you and I could have a lot of fun together. Don’t you? she asks with a smile, after all, 26thed time's the charm.

And clearly her bubbles had already done their job, since he had responded to her dance request. That and He was actually somehow still on his feet, and using his quirk for that matter. Akihiko just continued to smile in response, looking her in the eye with his own glowing eyes, which were most definitely the same as hers. So, instead of speaking, since he couldn’t, he wrapped his arms around her, they were no longer dancing by now, Burying his head in her shoulder again, as he did do, by coincidence, his legs finally gave out. Chisa smiled, her arms going around him, Alright alright, Well, I can’t have a partner friend who can’t stand, so let's get you some food.” As she says this, she lifts him as best she can, before trying to drag him towards the door. “It Would help if you did most of the grabbing, so I can focus on the dragging and creating a path.” She huffs as she tries to open the door into the desolate hallway.

---------------------------------

Everything was falling together. She had her player 2. And that was all she needed. Screw having a player 3 or 4, those dimwits had failed her. She looked over at Akihiko. She had taken him back to one of her many apartments (that she had stolen), and was currently getting him all spruced up. She had helped his take a bath (due to him being weakened from being almost starved. And now she was helping him get a cool new outfit. He liked the plaid shirt in the closet. And- he seemed to be mimicking her sense of fashion. Awwwwwww so cuuute. Like a little baby duckling! Yes…. This was going well. “You can stay here in this apartment, I’ll make sure to check up on you frequently.” She says, “You can leave, but keep a low profile, you know what will happen if you don’t.” she adds. “You have my number in the phone on the desk, and the fridge is stocked, I will always be nearby!” She grins. He looked a bit sad, “Aww don’t worry. I’ll be back in a little bit, and if you get really lonely, just call me.” she smiles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back