• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings -- almost out of quarantine, let's write! | anime stuff inside --

takki

Bringer of Stars and Caretaker of Seals
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
  • note: i currently have just one plot available! but feel free to suggest some plots based on my genres

hello! the name's takki! if you're interested in pairing up, feel free to PM or just get my attention by posting. here are some things about me:

> i'm 18+ and I can comfortably type at around 400-1000+ words, at third person past tense
    > i have a crippling social anxiety, and thus i might not be able to have a fun oorp chat with you unless we have very similar interests or you initiate conversations. nevertheless, don't let it hold you back from talking to me! when it comes to plot-making, however, i'm completely open and participative.
    > i write in lowercase for the aesthetic and chill (i'm a laidback person in my opinion). i'm also not a native english speaker, so my english may seem wonky at some times.
    > i only do discord/on-site pm roleplays, and only use anime face claims.

if you have no problems with me, then here's what I want from you!:

> please don't let me do all the work! throw in any ideas you might have and i'll do the same.
    > at least one post every week!
    > please be literate!
    > also give me something to work with, i'll most likely have trouble to post if it's difficult to follow up.
    > don't ghost! if you're having trouble posting because of circumstances, tell me, we can close the rp peacefully.

and what i want you to know about the rp:

> i can't guarantee a long-term plot since i always usually get distracted.
    > please be doubling friendly! this is definitely a must

Last edited:
aaaand, bump! i'm a bit rusty though...

i've been itching to write the plot above for a week now so my writing motivation has been running havoc but i dont know how long it will last (hopefully long enough) so yes i bump this thread after a year

Users who are viewing this thread

Back